Home

Less = more cpu vs cpu sliders

This is a discussion on Less = more cpu vs cpu sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2009, 01:40 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Less = more cpu vs cpu sliders

After trying every combination of sliders i could. i decided to go in a different direction and these are the best i have seen so far. Just 2 very minor clicks and the game seems to transform.Change fatigue down to 47 and change interceptions up to 55 and you wont believe your eyes.it seems like everybody ratings really start to matter even more than ever. hey just try it for yourselves. Keep everything else at all-pro default.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2009, 08:03 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Less = more cpu vs cpu sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopie
After trying every combination of sliders i could. i decided to go in a different direction and these are the best i have seen so far. Just 2 very minor clicks and the game seems to transform.Change fatigue down to 47 and change interceptions up to 55 and you wont believe your eyes.it seems like everybody ratings really start to matter even more than ever. hey just try it for yourselves. Keep everything else at all-pro default.
Can you explain what this does for cpu vs cpu games and give some scores and stats.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:40 PM   #3
Rookie

i really not a stat guy .i just know i see different game with these sliders all i can say is you see more animations u see more tackles i see more receivers getting seperation.and i see stars playing like stars. just give it a shot and let me know if i'm right
Old 10-18-2009, 02:07 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 2

This is the problem with sliders, people assume a good game or two and it's the sliders.

But you can get a good game or three on bad sliders. It's a statistical blip.

If you're telling me moving make no changes but fatigue down THREE CLICKS and interceptions up 5 makes the game a lot better I say piffle. Think about it.

You're playing on default sliders with an almost completely insignificant, and miniscule, change.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:15 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearlacher1
This is the problem with sliders, people assume a good game or two and it's the sliders.

But you can get a good game or three on bad sliders. It's a statistical blip.

If you're telling me moving make no changes but fatigue down THREE CLICKS and interceptions up 5 makes the game a lot better I say piffle. Think about it.

You're playing on default sliders with an almost completely insignificant, and miniscule, change.
It works 4 me, did u even try it yet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2009, 07:07 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 2

Explain to me how it might work.

Otherwise it's like me playing a game on a different TV and saying because I got two good games it was because of the different TV.

The sliders are messed up enough that two miniscule changes to two inconsequential sliders is like spitting in the ocean.

I wish it was different, but it ain't.

I get games with decent numbers now, after two seasons of tweaking, and some extreme measures (pass blocking 0, run blocking 100, etc). This is without Patch 1 though. If I ever get a set I like, with Patch 2, I'll post 'em.

Last edited by bearlacher1; 10-18-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:14 PM   #7
Rookie

Interceptions UP to 55? The CPU gets too many at 10... 55? Heh...
Old 10-18-2009, 07:19 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetique
Interceptions UP to 55? The CPU gets too many at 10... 55? Heh...
Hey ask the devs why this works i just know what i seeing. has anybody tried it yet.i was thinking its crazy 2 but it works

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »