Home

RnR’s “IN THE GAME” Post Patch MADDEN 10 SLIDERS!!

This is a discussion on RnR’s “IN THE GAME” Post Patch MADDEN 10 SLIDERS!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

OVR: 13

Ok these are version 2 of my last sliders with slight adjustments but with new options!!!
Here is a link to my version 1 sliders, These sliders where for testing and with constant testing and feedback from friends and other people. I think we have the perfect sliders for a good challenge and with nice game play and good animations!!!
Anyway here's a link to version 1 sliders.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...y-testing.html

Version 2 Sliders

O.K, My main idea is to create an in the game experience where you feel that your on the field with these guy’s, and feel more involved rather than having the feeling of watching a game on ur T.V, it’s more of a coach/player feeling instead!!!
So I have turned off commentary, so no more blah, blah, blah, poor commentary, sorry AL!!!

So first off Kickoffs may be too easy at times, so my thoughts would be to put in a low string player with average speed and stats to help his progression and give him some game time, but feel free to do what you want with KR's!!!

Game Settings/Options

Play Call styleHardcore [CPU chooses good plays but if you want SIM style, choose Beginner]
Quarter Time9 mins or 12 [You will get the same amount of plays]
Play ClockOn
Accelerated ClockOff or 15 Seconds with 12 min Q's[if you keep running out of time to when sending a player in motion or audible choose off]
Camera SettingsZoomed [you will feel in the game, and more involved, you can see the hole when you are running and you can make some nice passes, it really excels when running the ball and when your on defense]
Injuries25 [But you can go with what ever you like]
Fatigue100 [Allows for subs to be used, constant rotation, and the running game really takes affect in the 4th Quarter]
Game Speed - SLOW
Speed Threshold25 [Allows for separation, faster players can pull away or catch slower players!!]

Volume Control

Master Volume - 100
In-Game Commentary - 0
Stadium Speakers - 100
Crowd Volume - 80
On The Field - 100
Menu Music - 100
Menu SFX - 75

PENALTIES

Everything 100 except – False Start 70, Holding 50, Facemask 60, Clipping 80, Roughing Pass/Kicker 85

The Sliders Changes in Bold, Latest slider change 4th November

HUMAN/CPU
PASS OFFENSE
QB Accuracy - 25/25
Pass Block - 10/0
WR Catching - 25/25

RUSHING
Break Tackle - 0/0
Run Blocking - 35/42
Fumbles - 40/45

PASS DEFENSE
Reaction Time - 50/50 or 65/65 if your finding the pass is to open and easy!!!
Interceptions - 0/0
Pass Rushing - 75/70

RUSH DEFENSE
Reaction time - 5/5
Block Shedding - 15/20
Tackling - 0/0

SPECIAL TEAMS

FG Power - 50
FG Accuracy - 50
Punt Power - 60
Punt Accuracy - 70
KOF Power - 50

Auto Sub's

For Auto Sub’s , I use Jukeman's as they are the best!!!

Offense
QB- 0/1
RB- 45/60
WR- 45/60
FB/TE- 15/20
OL- 0/1

Defense
DT- 60/80
DE- 60/80
LB- 30/40
CB- 30/40
S- 15/20

Special thanks go to , Young_Chaos for his input and help, also vinnycast27 for enduring some hard games and getting intensely frustrated at time’s.
Also thanks go to vaibhavp3 my other slider buddy, if you get the chance please try out his sliders!!!
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...m-sliders.html

My sliders may not be final and may be adjusted slightly to your liking, but for me they are perfect and I enjoy them!!!

So thanks to anyone who tries these sliders and give’s me feedback!!

Enjoy!!!

Last edited by z ROCKnROLLA z; 11-05-2009 at 12:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2009, 06:11 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: RnR’s “IN THE GAME” Post Patch MADDEN 10 SLIDERS!!

Just before someone comes and blows up on you, around here we edit threads pertaining to the same subject, not make new ones. So henceforth, just update one thread (may as well be this one now).
Old 10-21-2009, 06:13 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by z ROCKnROLLA z

Ok these are version 2 of my last sliders with slight adjustments but with new options!!!
Here is a link to my version 1 sliders, These sliders where for testing and with constant testing and feedback from friends and other people. I think we have the perfect sliders for a good challenge and with nice game play and good animations!!!
Anyway here's a link to version 1 sliders.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...y-testing.html

Version 2 Sliders

O.K, My main idea is to create an in the game experience where you feel that your on the field with these guy’s, and feel more involved rather than having the feeling of watching a game on ur T.V, it’s more of a coach/player feeling instead!!!
So I have turned off commentary, so no more blah, blah, blah, poor commentary, sorry AL!!!

So first off Kickoffs may be too easy at times, so my thoughts would be to put in a low string player with average speed and stats to help his progression and give him some game time, but feel free to do what you want with KR's!!!

Game Settings/Options

Play Call styleHardcore [CPU chooses good plays but if you want SIM style, choose Beginner]
Quarter Time9 mins, you will get the same amount of plays as you would normally.
Play ClockOn
Accelerated ClockOff [due to lack of time to motion or audible]
Camera SettingsZoomed [you will feel in the game, and more involved, you can see the hole when you are running and you can make some nice passes, it really excels when running the ball and when your on defense]
Injuries25 [But you can go with what ever you like]
Fatigue100 [Allows for subs to be used, constant rotation, and the running game really takes affect in the 4th Quarter]
Speed Threshold25 [Allows for separation, faster players can pull away or catch slower players!!]

Volume Control

Master Volume - 100
In-Game Commentary - 0
Stadium Speakers - 100
Crowd Volume - 80
On The Field - 100
Menu Music - 100
Menu SFX - 75

PENALTIES

Everything 100 except – False Start 70, Holding 50, Facemask 60, Clipping 80, Roughing Pass/Kicker 85

The Sliders

HUMAN/CPU
PASS OFFENSE
QB Accuracy - 18/18
Pass Block - 10/0
WR Catching - 33/33

RUSHING
Break Tackle - 0/0
Run Blocking - 35/42
Fumbles - 40/45

PASS DEFENSE
Reaction Time - 50/50
Interceptions - 0/0
Pass Rushing - 75/70

RUSH DEFENSE
Reaction time - 5/5
Block Shedding - 15/20
Tackling - 0/0

SPECIAL TEAMS

FG Power - 50
FG Accuracy - 50
Punt Power - 60
Punt Accuracy - 70
KOF Power - 50

Auto Sub's

For Auto Sub’s , I use Jukeman's as they are the best!!!

Offense
QB- 0/1
RB- 45/60
WR- 45/60
FB/TE- 15/20
OL- 0/1

Defense
DT- 60/80
DE- 60/80
LB- 30/40
CB- 30/40
S- 15/20

Special thanks go to , Young_Chaos for his input and help, also vinnycast27 for enduring some hard games and getting intensely frustrated at time’s.
Also thanks go to vaibhavp3 my other slider buddy, if you get the chance please try out his sliders!!!

These sliders may not be final and may be adjusted slightly to your liking, but for me they are perfect and I enjoy them!!!

So thanks to anyone who tries these sliders as give’s me feedback!!

Enjoy!!!
Dude it's cool you put a lot into these but, the reality is sliders are so screwed up it really does not make a difference any more, case and point, i played three games using playmakers sliders, same teams everything the same, and guess what three different results, this should not be, i wish it was just as easy to put in your slider set and say wow, these are the best ever, but after a couple games you are right back where you started, so my advice is play something else until they fix the slider problem, i want to play so much, but one day, i am so happy, and the other day so freaking pissed, i am ready to call the president, to get involved, this is just to frustrating...............................
Old 10-21-2009, 06:24 PM   #4
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC fan for life
Dude it's cool you put a lot into these but, the reality is sliders are so screwed up it really does not make a difference any more, case and point, i played three games using playmakers sliders, same teams everything the same, and guess what three different results, this should not be, i wish it was just as easy to put in your slider set and say wow, these are the best ever, but after a couple games you are right back where you started, so my advice is play something else until they fix the slider problem, i want to play so much, but one day, i am so happy, and the other day so freaking pissed, i am ready to call the president, to get involved, this is just to frustrating...............................
I understand man I really do, but I have played a number of games with these sliders and the results vary, I will beat a bad team if they play badly, but i will struggle against a top team, u can try these, but i wont give up on madden, I have had some intense and enjoyable games with these sliders.
As for playmakers sliders, he is a legend with his slider settings but yeah i was smashing teams with that set!!

Old 10-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #5
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetique
Just before someone comes and blows up on you, around here we edit threads pertaining to the same subject, not make new ones. So henceforth, just update one thread (may as well be this one now).
Well these sliders are final, the last one's for testing, hence the title.

But I see where your coming from...cheers

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2009, 06:51 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

I will try these right now and post stats afterwards.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:19 PM   #7
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan333
I will try these right now and post stats afterwards.
Sweet dude nice one!!

Old 10-21-2009, 07:32 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 9

What speed Setting?

Slow, Very Slow, Fast, Normal?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »