Home

Best set of challenging sliders?

This is a discussion on Best set of challenging sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2009, 02:55 PM   #1
Banned

jesse_8711's Arena

OVR: 5
Best set of challenging sliders?

could anyone share with me a challenging slider set because in my franchise i am winning every game regardless of which team i play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2009, 01:13 AM   #2
Rookie

bubbaman11's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Best set of challenging sliders?

give these a shot if you don't mind playing on very slow, no house rules...you'll still win more than 1/2 of your games though, that seems unavoidable w/o making it cheap (hum all 0/CPU all 100).

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...w-sliders.html
Old 11-16-2009, 03:42 AM   #3
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Best set of challenging sliders?

Challenging is subjective, and based on each person's individual skillset and how they desire to play the game. If you want to have a realistic game (2 to 4 seconds in pocket, realistic passing percentages, and turn over rates (INTs and Fumbles)), then try out the NFL Simulation Sliders coupled with the How to Make Madden More Challenging challenges (provides multiple ways to make the game more challenging without making it unrealistic).

This will give you the most realistic game experience and NFL statistics without giving the CPU a Godly O/DLine, without forcing unrealistic speed levels, without giving the secondary the gift of second sight, and most importantly (at least for me) it will play out like a real game on TV (or as close as you can get in Madden at least).

Give it a try and hope you enjoy!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »