Home

Aces 2.0 Sliders **Low Scoring**

This is a discussion on Aces 2.0 Sliders **Low Scoring** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2010, 05:54 PM   #129
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Aces 2.0 Sliders **Low Scoring**

Alright guys, I put up my All-Madden set on the original post. This one was a lot more difficult to make because of how unrealistically All-Madden played. I've found it difficult to score, and I hope you guys do too. Please post some results so I can make some adjustments because I'm sure it could use a little tweaking.

Thanks.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:58 AM   #130
Flip That Bat!

Entiae's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm not even done with the first half and I'm about to be down by 21 (Eagles vs Giants). My defenders just suck. I've also thrown 3 picks. I feel helpless. I finally stop them on third down, and what do they do? They go for it on fourth up by 14, even when they are getting the ball back after half-time.

I'm thinking of sticking with the CPU sliders, but changing the Human sliders to 13 (the "big" four sliders, that is).

The thing is.. I don't trust All-Madden. The CPU INT slider is the same, but now the CPU defenders are better than my receivers?

Oh, and Brandon Jacobs is a beast. I'm not complaining.. my own fault for choosing to face him.

I'm going to pick up Mafia II soon, then I got some other things to do today so I don't know when I will play my next game.

But I think 13 (all human sliders at 35) could work.
I might need to make running harder though if I do that.. I ran it pretty well.

edit.

Alright, I decided to play a half with my changes.
Quarter lenght: 10 with 20 sec.
Human settings at 13.
CPU Rush D: block shedding up to 20, and tackling up to 65.

Falcons 0 - Giants (me) 14
I had the ball close to 14 minutes, they only had it for about 6. And they missed a field goal (just a little short).

Manning | 6/10 - 99 yds
Ryan | 7/11 - 51 yds

Jacobs | 15 att - 62 yds - 4.1 avg - 1 TD
Bradshaw | 1 att - 1 yds - 1 TD
Turner | 4 att - 29 yds - 7.2 avg

Boss | 4 rec - 58 yds
Nicks | 1 rec - 29 yds
Manningham | 1 rec - 12 yds

Turner | 4 rec - 17 yds
Douglas | 2 rec - 18 yds
Gonzales | 1 rec - 16 yds

I think I have something to work with here.

Last edited by Entiae; 08-27-2010 at 06:40 AM.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:11 AM   #131
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp3500
I'm not even done with the first half and I'm about to be down by 21 (Eagles vs Giants). My defenders just suck. I've also thrown 3 picks. I feel helpless. I finally stop them on third down, and what do they do? They go for it on fourth up by 14, even when they are getting the ball back after half-time.

I'm thinking of sticking with the CPU sliders, but changing the Human sliders to 13 (the "big" four sliders, that is).

The thing is.. I don't trust All-Madden. The CPU INT slider is the same, but now the CPU defenders are better than my receivers?

Oh, and Brandon Jacobs is a beast. I'm not complaining.. my own fault for choosing to face him.

I'm going to pick up Mafia II soon, then I got some other things to do today so I don't know when I will play my next game.

But I think 13 (all human sliders at 35) could work.
I might need to make running harder though if I do that.. I ran it pretty well.

edit.

Alright, I decided to play a half with my changes.
Quarter lenght: 10 with 20 sec.
Human settings at 13.
CPU Rush D: block shedding up to 20, and tackling up to 65.

Falcons 0 - Giants (me) 14
I had the ball close to 14 minutes, they only had it for about 6. And they missed a field goal (just a little short).

Manning | 6/10 - 99 yds
Ryan | 7/11 - 51 yds

Jacobs | 15 att - 62 yds - 4.1 avg - 1 TD
Bradshaw | 1 att - 1 yds - 1 TD
Turner | 4 att - 29 yds - 7.2 avg

Boss | 4 rec - 58 yds
Nicks | 1 rec - 29 yds
Manningham | 1 rec - 12 yds

Turner | 4 rec - 17 yds
Douglas | 2 rec - 18 yds
Gonzales | 1 rec - 16 yds

I think I have something to work with here.
Haha I'm surprised Sharp, I honestly expected you to be beating the computer. I haven't gotten blown out with the All-Madden set yet. I think I lost to the Cowboys with the Giants 24-10, and I beat the Bears with the Packers 17-13. I'm more of a defensive player, which is probably why my scores are a little lower. Keep me updated on how your changes go though, I'm curious to see how it works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2010, 04:11 AM   #132
Rookie

The Big Donny's Arena

OVR: 2

Just wanted to let you know that I played a couple games tonight in my Vikings franchise and enjoyed the "defensive battles" I had. In both games I did end up winning, but by 1 score and in each game the CPU had a drive under 2:00 to tie or take the lead. I did make some very minor tweaks to run defense (a few clicks in reaction time and block shedding) for the CPU as I struggled to get 2 ypc with AP. I think I went 1, maybe 2 clicks too far as I had a huge game last game, but overall the rest feels great. I gave up ~300 yards passing to Aaron Rogers and Micheal Turner averaged 4-5 ypc in the next game. Both games I scored less than 30 points in, which I had only done one other time all season. Overall, I enjoyed these sliders so far, and if I can get the user running game tuned in where I want it, these will rock. Thanks for your time/effort in making these.
Old 03-30-2013, 10:14 AM   #133
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm LOVING these. Won 35 31 and 20 3 ( scored a good deal late) with my panthers! Now I lost 21 14 only one bs play

Last edited by Clemsonpanther; 03-30-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old 03-30-2013, 12:30 PM   #134
Pro

OVR: 1

which version u using clemson?
Old 03-30-2013, 06:02 PM   #135
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

OVR: 3

Th 1st ones
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »