Home

++++NFL Franchise Authentic Gameflow Experience Sliders+++++

This is a discussion on ++++NFL Franchise Authentic Gameflow Experience Sliders+++++ within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2010, 05:35 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: ++++NFL Franchise Authentic Gameflow Experience Sliders+++++

You also have a pretty crazy offense

I must say guys, reduce the HUMAN run blocking to 45 and you should have a tough time just running anywhere, you will have to make sure you watch the blocks and hit the hole even just for those couple of yards or your going to get stuffed, find the right gap and your gonna get more yards.

I think its safe to say these sliders are challenging enough with these EXACT settings. Play 3 games in a franchise, and watch how each game varies and report back with feedback please

Im loving these sliders right now, seeing some really great plays and animations, endzone catches and clutch receptions on key downs. Great plays on both sides of the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2010, 06:51 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3

Alright, I have only played half a game of trying these sliders, and I've felt compelled to post some stats.

I am playing as the Denver Broncos vs the Patriots.

Passing
Kyle Orton - 13/24 297 Yds 3 TDs 1 Int
Tom Brady - 11/22 212 yds 0 TDs, 5 Ints

Rushing
Laurence Maroney - 8 Atts, 9 Yds, 1 TD
Knowshon Moreno - 7 Atts, 21 Yds, 1 TD

Receiving
Eddie Royal - 4 Rec, 91 Yds, 1 TD
Demaryius Thomas - 4 Rec, 141 Yds, 2 TDs
Wes Welker - 6 Rec 74 Yds, 0 TDs
Julian Edelman - 3 Rec, 120 Yds, 0 TD

Defensively, I have failed to register a sack, but both my starting corners have picked off two passes, and each returned one for a touchdown. Champ Bailey has left Moss without a catch (I manned Bailey up specifically on Moss with Andre Goodman covering Welker)

The Patriots have sacked me 3 times, but still the passing game has been quite easy. I havent tried to run the ball much, but I did make one decent play on an outside run, but otherwise kept audibling cus they were backing everyone in on me and I felt my receiver were better than there corners... and they were.

The drives have not really been that long, and while I am really enjoying the awesome catches and what not, I'm not getting the realism... especially with Brady throwing 5 int in the first half.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:51 PM   #27
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

I am going to switch to these when I restart my franchise. The only changes I am going to make is to lower my run block to 35 or 40 and lower interceptions by 15 for my defense. I just played a half against as Lions vs Ravens, and was able to gain almost 7 yards per carry with Best. I also had 3 picks in the first half, so I want to get that down a bit.

Once I get some full games in from my franchise I will post some results.

Last edited by Tweeg; 08-18-2010 at 06:55 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:17 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just played my 1st preseason game..

Dolphins (me) 18 Buccs 0

Dolphins Offense

Henne 7 of 12 for 68 yds 0TD 0INT
Pennington 2 for 6 for 25 yds 0TD OINT

Brown 14 for 71 yds 5.0 avg
Williams 16 for 86 yds 5.3 avg

Dolphins Defense

9 Sacks
1 Int

Buccs Offense

Freeman 7 of 16 for 79 yds 0TD 0INT
Johnson 7 of 15 for 139 yds 0TD 1INT

Williams 7 for 28 yds 3.9 avg
Ward 9 for 34 yds 3.7 avg

Buccs Defense

2 Sacks
0 Ints

I must admit,i really enjoyed the majority of the game because it was somewhat realistic which i'm after. However,the amount of Sacks i ended up with was way too many. I'm gonna leave all the sliders for my 2nd game which is against the Jags so i'm hoping that Jones-Drew has a far more productive game against my D and i dont end up with 5+ Sacks. Will give you guys the stats when i'm done...

Last edited by MARINO__13; 08-19-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:06 AM   #29
Pro

I have come to the conclusion that HUM INT should be played between 50 - 55. Will do some more testing when I get the chance, there should only be very minor tweaks from here on out, but I urge you guys to play more than 1 game and see the difference against certain defenses and offenses.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:51 PM   #30
Rookie

Ok guys,i've just played my 2nd preseason friendly against the Jags (it did go to OT but these are the stats for just the 4 quarters)

Dolphins 13 Jaguars 13

Dolphins Offense

Henne 10 of 20 113yds 0TD 2INTS
Pennington 7 of 15 63yds 1TD 0INT

Brown 13 for 96yds 7.3 avg 0TD
Williams 16 for 73yds 4.5 avg 0TD

Dolphins Defense

4 Sacks
0 Ints

Jaguars Offense

Garrard 8 of 17 85yds 0TD 0INT
McCown 8 of 15 146yds 0TD 0INTS

Jones-Drew 12 for 35yds 2.9 avg 0TD
Jennings 10 for 35yds 3.5 avg 1TD

Jaguars Defense

2 Sacks
2 Ints

Jd_Seven,

Do you play your games via Gameflow? These last 2 games that i've played have both been Gameflow. Maybe not using Gameflow might make afew of the stats more realistic (CPU RB's rushing avg and Sacks)?
Old 08-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #31
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINO__13
Ok guys,i've just played my 2nd preseason friendly against the Jags (it did go to OT but these are the stats for just the 4 quarters)

Dolphins 13 Jaguars 13

Dolphins Offense

Henne 10 of 20 113yds 0TD 2INTS
Pennington 7 of 15 63yds 1TD 0INT

Brown 13 for 96yds 7.3 avg 0TD
Williams 16 for 73yds 4.5 avg 0TD

Dolphins Defense

4 Sacks
0 Ints

Jaguars Offense

Garrard 8 of 17 85yds 0TD 0INT
McCown 8 of 15 146yds 0TD 0INTS

Jones-Drew 12 for 35yds 2.9 avg 0TD
Jennings 10 for 35yds 3.5 avg 1TD

Jaguars Defense

2 Sacks
2 Ints

Jd_Seven,

Do you play your games via Gameflow? These last 2 games that i've played have both been Gameflow. Maybe not using Gameflow might make afew of the stats more realistic (CPU RB's rushing avg and Sacks)?
looks like a nice game you had, I do urge you to play a game with all the starters, be better judgment overall I think, If your having a very easy time stop the run (although play a few games against solid opponents before you make any adjustments) maybe lower HUMAN block shedding by a few, Im playing it at 45 and it seems to work fine for me for now although i might consider dropping it to around 43 or so.

I have only used gameflow so far and it seems to work very well for me, You can see the stat difference between the two games I had against each of the different teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2010, 07:20 PM   #32
Rookie

Sorry about the lack of update, working is a pain.

Played a few games the other morning but couldn't get online to post feedback (something up with the site, everything else worked fine) Cant remember what happened but I was still fairly happy with the setup.

Loading up Madden now and going to play a game or two with the current settings, I'll give you a shout once I'm done!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »