Home

The NFL Experience 2.0 - *FINAL FOR 2011*

This is a discussion on The NFL Experience 2.0 - *FINAL FOR 2011* within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2010, 06:49 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: The NFL Experience 2.0 - *FINAL FOR 2011*

great sliders! will be using these for my annual madden redskins season. only problem i had was no penalties. 1 offsides all game. anyone else getting consistent penalties?
WASHINGTONWIZARDS
MICHIGANWOLVERINES
Old 08-29-2010, 05:19 PM   #50
Pro

Vipers2k9's Arena

OVR: 11

Gonna give these sliders a try. Doing a Lions season right now with the My setting sliders right now and while I blew out the first pre-season game (cause they are a default to start) my last 2 games have been 23-20 wins and 21-19 wins in the last 2 pre-season games. Will do the next game with these sliders to see what happens.

Also do anyone run down the clock. I'm used to playing with 25 second run off and don't snap the ball until 2 ro 3 seconds left on the clock. Wondering if anyone else does this.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:20 PM   #51
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

bump - 10 chars
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 12:18 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 2

i love these sliders but i just need a few tweaks.. my tackles are getting broken way to easy and its way to hard for me to run i cant get any yards and the cpu just runs over me
Old 09-01-2010, 01:55 AM   #53
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny123123
i love these sliders but i just need a few tweaks.. my tackles are getting broken way to easy and its way to hard for me to run i cant get any yards and the cpu just runs over me
Well, I would adjust the CPU Break Tackles downwards until you feel comfortable. I find the tackling slider allows your DBs to be in better position to make plays after the catch, so I wouldn't mess with that one.

As for your running, try lowering the "block shedding" slider for the CPU. This will enable your line to hold their blocks longer and provide you the lanes you need. Hope this helps, please let me know if you need any more assistance.
Old 09-03-2010, 06:32 AM   #54
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

I must say, I'm totally shocked that not more people are using these. They've had *one* tweak in weeks now, and a small one at that - and basically been FINAL now for weeks. I see ALL of these huge threads... with the majority getting far worse games than these. To be perfectly honest - I'm getting quite sick of wasting my time posting.

I'm actually pissed to be honest. I didn't want "credit" - I wanted people to actually have fun with their game. I got maybe TWO game reports in the 2 threads that have made these sliders what they are. Yet, people use the base for my sliders and tweak them, post them as a set and people rush to help them test. Where were these people when I needed some help testing? It's nice to see that my sliders are a base for at least 2 other slider sets that I know of (and I can tell another hideously jocked them and passed them off as their own) - yet I had two whole people ever even OFFER to test stuff out for me.

So, I'm done wasting my time. Enjoy this base. I'm not updating them again, and to be honest with you - I doubt I'll need to. The only sliders that will ever need to be tweaked for "skill level" are pass rush, block shedding, and break tackles, and this is ALWAYS going to be a user preference. You can also obviously adjust fumbling and interceptions until it "feels right" for you.

Everything else is done. This will be the last slider set I will ever do for any game. I used to really enjoy making sliders because people used to care more about making the game fun, you'd get an insane amount of people testing things to where as a group - you made a difference. Now, everyone is just out for credit, and they'll use other people's work to get there.

And I'm sorry, but **** that. I'm out.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:44 AM   #55
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43

Sounds good, I will try them after work tonight.

edit- Didn't see your post above, I'll still be trying them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2010, 05:51 PM   #56
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltBhoy33
Sounds good, I will try them after work tonight.

edit- Didn't see your post above, I'll still be trying them.
Be happy to help you in private message if you have any issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »