Home

dpmx21's CPU vs. CPU SLIDERS

This is a discussion on dpmx21's CPU vs. CPU SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2010, 06:07 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: dpmx21's CPU vs. CPU SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpmx21
Quarter length - 15 min
Accelerated clock- 25 seconds
Injuries - 50
Fatigue - 50
Game speed - slow
Speed threshold - 55
ALL PENALTIES 100 EXCEPT
HOLDING FACEMASK CLIPPING - 52
Qb accuracy - 26
Pass block - 48
WR catching - 11
Broken tackles - 24
Run blocking - 49
Fumbles - 10
Reaction time - 45
Interceptions - 44
Pass rushing - 53
Reaction time - 47
Block shedding - 57
Tackling - 53
FG power - 30
FG accuracy - 55
Punt power - 47
Punt accuracy - 85
Kickoff power - 35

I have watched over 30 games and these are the sliders that are producing the best results. There will be a blowout here and there but it should be a believable one. Last game I watched was the raiders vs the chiefs. Final score was 15-7 chiefs. Hope you guys try these out and please let me know of any tweaks you might suggest. Have fun!
Does anyone know if this work well for create a superstar or if they are any sliders made for create a superstar mode?
Old 09-24-2010, 07:46 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

Anybody seen any injuries in CPU games since the patch came out yesterday?

Was that included or have you heard if it might be fixed later?

Thanks for your response.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:02 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

The hell? Set all the offensive sliders to zero, defensive sliders to 100, fumbles to 100 and interceptions to 0. Expecting a low stat game with no turnovers. Both QBs had a rating of 108 and 104.7. There was 1 int and 3 fumbles. 131 rushing yards combined, 483 yards combined. The sliders make NO difference for me. They made no difference in madden 10 neither. Can anyone verify this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #52
MVP

WizKhid's Arena

OVR: 10

so what do you set your Auto-Subs ( in the franchise mode) to???
Old 11-11-2010, 08:20 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

AUTO SUBS

OFFENSE
QB OUT-60
QB IN-64
RB OUT-80
RB IN-84
WR OUT-80
WR IN-84
FB/TE OUT-80
FB/TE IN-84
OL OUT-60
OL IN-64

DEFENSE
DT OUT-80
DT IN-84
DE OUT-80
DE IN-84
LB OUT-80
LB IN-84
CB OUT-80
CB IN-84
S OUT-80
S IN-84

I honestly don't think CPU AI makes a difference in spectate mode, I see more of a difference when I change playbooks. In my franchise I drafted QB Levi Temple, 92 SPD, 90 THP. I started the season using PIT's offensive playbook, and he averaged 200-250 yards per game, I switched to PHI's playbook because I wanted Levi Temple to scramble more since PHI has Vick, and all of sudden he's throwing for atleast 300-450 yards per game, but he's still not scrambling as much as he should. Anyone know a playbook that'll get QBs to scramble more in spectate mode?
Old 11-19-2010, 08:35 AM   #54
Banned

theres probably been about 3 patches since these sliders were first posted. i would be willing to bet that they wont play as good with the patches.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:43 AM   #55
Banned

i stand corrected. these sliders are playing really good in cpu vs cpu. i have let most of week 1 play out in franchise mode and the games are looking awesome. i havent actually extensively analyzed the stats but i will when the week is finished playing out. its possible that i might need to make a tweak here and there but probably not much. good sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2010, 01:11 PM   #56
Banned

just finished letting the cpu play out the first week in franchise mode. and i would have to say that except for a few things these sliders are spot on. i analyzed all of the stats from every game and the only things that were too far off were interceptions (there were about twice as many then the nfl average) and touchbacks since there were none, not even one after 16 games. im not going to post up all of the stats since that would just be too many but the rushing ypc was 4.0, and comp% was 58 counting all of the games. so with a few minor tweaks i would say that these sliders are about as good as youre going to get in this game. i moved interceptions to 40, kickoff power to 40, punt accuracy to 100, and punt power to 51. i will let the cpu play out a few more games and see what results i get. thanks dmpx21 for these great sliders, which are way better then my attempt at cpu vs cpu lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »