Home

Versuz2 Madden 11 Customed Designed Sliders

This is a discussion on Versuz2 Madden 11 Customed Designed Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2010, 08:03 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 16
Re: Versuz2 Madden 11 Customed Designed Sliders

Anybody ready for a shootout? Lol I'm just playing. Versuz2 has always had a skill with making sliders and game tweaks hopefully He can bring the score down to under 70 ppg like Ncaa 11
Old 08-21-2010, 08:29 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

cool video.....

that makes it much easier to explain sliders IMO...that way you don't have to type a bunch of stuff......LOL

But looking at those numbers they resemble a lot of the stuff i've talked about already accept i disagree with QBA being so high.

CPU Broken Tackles-45 to my 40
CPU Run Blocking-65 to my 60
Human Wr Catch-31 to my 34
Human Pass Reaction-32 to my 36
CPU Run Reaction-65 to my 60
CPU Block shedding-42 to my 42
CPU/Human Pass Rushing-98 to my 100 technically the avg was 95 for top pass rushers

Looks like the settings are practically the same accept he's using the higher end of the offensive ratings for Human QB's, RB's and WR's while i prefer the lower end of the ratings because their reaction time not being so high.

The one thing i've had hard time determining is Player speed threshold I'm 36 or 58 based on two ratings formula's I've come up with. He has it at 0 which is something I haven't even considered. But I'll give it long look tonight and see how i like it. Maybe that is the key to stop all the big plays in this Offensive heavy game EA created this year.

Interesting how we have almost exact settings though will definetly see if that threshold is the thing that I've been looking for to take away big plays.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-21-2010, 08:42 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike32Ownz
Anybody ready for a shootout? Lol I'm just playing. Versuz2 has always had a skill with making sliders and game tweaks hopefully He can bring the score down to under 70 ppg like Ncaa 11
I agree Mike to me his look like a shootout waiting to happen. I feel like with madden its either realism and easy or sliders that are too hard and unrealistic Ive been using jds of late and while i love the challenge there is still the cpu dbacks jumping routes and all the cheap stuff to make it challenging.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2010, 10:42 PM   #12
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

Nice Sliders Versuz, but the game is not made to run like a real NFL game. You sliders are help ease the pain....somewhat.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:45 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 16

Well I feel like I have made it perfectly clear that I do have a problem with versuz, especially his youtube videos. He spends his whole time trying to cover up problems with the game and making excuses for the flawed A.I (Which I have tried to fix with my slider set.) and defending EA when they refuse to fix no brainer issues. I have played madden for 10 years now, and I am seeing the same problems from madden 2002, and somehow versuz2 is able to go around persuading thousands of people into buying the game. I wouldn't be surprised if someone was paying him. Either way His sliders are nowhere near realistic as always and I have no respect for him.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:39 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 18

After 10+ games, I finally feel like I am playing a somewhat polished game of NFL football. Nothing has made me think that would not happen "like that", these sliders have immersed me and I am really enjoying the game.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:27 AM   #15
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike32Ownz
Well I feel like I have made it perfectly clear that I do have a problem with versuz, especially his youtube videos. He spends his whole time trying to cover up problems with the game and making excuses for the flawed A.I (Which I have tried to fix with my slider set.) and defending EA when they refuse to fix no brainer issues. I have played madden for 10 years now, and I am seeing the same problems from madden 2002, and somehow versuz2 is able to go around persuading thousands of people into buying the game. I wouldn't be surprised if someone was paying him. Either way His sliders are nowhere near realistic as always and I have no respect for him.
sounds personal, what's that about? All he is doing is posting sliders on youtube, he didnt persuade me into buying the game and I doubt he's being paid by anybody. SMH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2010, 09:34 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 38

If you dont like him or his sliders why post ?
Well I like alot of his reasoning and before playing the only thing that looks off is his Kicking sliders .
Will post my thoughts soon but I like his thoughts and what he trying to do .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »