Home

Poll--- Best Sliders Yet

This is a discussion on Poll--- Best Sliders Yet within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Who has the best sliders?
Playmakers 102 50.50%
Mike32Ownz 64 31.68%
Redsfan4life 12 5.94%
JD_seven 24 11.88%
Voters: 202. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2010, 11:23 AM   #25
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Poll--- Best Sliders Yet

I vote for DB's.

Which you didnt list...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 05:27 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC3
After playing 2 games with Playmakers sliders I agree they are way too easy. I won both games by 30+ and scored 73 and 83 in them. I play realistic football, but the run game was just too easy 334 yds and like 280 with mendenhall.... But really I agree with what alot of people are saying "Madden is just broken" EA is to blame and they have to fix it. People who make sliders are awesome, but I just think the game is unfixable to fit the real NFL, but EA doesn't care they sell millions of copies every year. They could make progress just as The Show has done in recent years, EA just makes too much money and frankly I don't think they care. I even told myself I was going to quit buying Madden, but I can't. So they put in no new work and still profit $$$$MILLIONS$$$$
This=Fact.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:05 AM   #27
Pro

Kahuma's Arena

OVR: 17

I will voice my opinion here. I mostly spent the past few years playing NFL Head Coach 09 but I did not ever mess with the sliders too much. But I, like everyone else, fine All-Madden annoying fustrating while All-Pro was much too generious. This is the 2nd slider set I have used which are Mike32Ownz 'Sim Slides'.

Personally I found Mike32Ownz sliders a bit too easy myself but this is only after one game so far. Bills (Me) vs. Dolphin (CPU).
Old 09-25-2010, 05:24 PM   #28
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

OVR: 18

I am in the majority to say PM's sliders were easy. I used Mike32Ownz and had some very good competitve games. PokerPlaya had some good ones too,and I kinda mixed and matched those two guys to get a set I like. So kudos to those guys for making my Madden experience bearable until EA loses the exclusive license....oops...did I just type that out loud...lol
Old 09-25-2010, 07:05 PM   #29
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike32Ownz
No offense I know you didn't mean harm by the post, but these types of threads are really bringing the wrong type of attention to slider sets. We already have people spamming and flaming and trolling trying to bring attention to themselves but I say enough is enough its just a game. All sliders are different so people need to go out and try them out for themselves. I don't care if I win or lose the poll all it does is bring a negative outlook on sliders and the people that worked REAALLLY hard to make them.
I disagree with you. I had talked about this last year to give everyone a general idea on what sliders are actually good. Yes, there are different sliders that meet your own style playing. But there are sliders out there that actually make the game complete. People have a right to know what sliders actually work. I respect anyone and everyone that work on sliders because it's not something you can easily do.

I for one am a fan of Bill's sliders because of the realism he brings to the game. I think we all have a right to know what the top sliders are instead of skimming through what's really there to offer.

This is a good thread and good luck to all.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:16 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Interesting thread but it appears guys are deliberatley taking a shot at me or something......

Funny thing is i've never ever posted a slider thread for any sports game proclaiming them to be the best ever, most realistic ever or #1 sliders all time

I think once you start doing or adding things of that nature to your slider thread or SIG then you set yourself up for FAILURE!

The only label you'll see to describe any of my sliders now days is the term "BASE SET"

A Base set means exactly that a base set which means the USER needs to tweak to their skill level....If you feel runing or passing is too easy with my base set there's alwasy the option to set both to 0 right?

So many guys come into a slider thread and complain about something yet they don't feel the need to tweak something themselves....i'm not obligated to make the game hard for anyone. In fact i'm not obligated to create sliders for anyone.

But i think the results of this poll shows if you treat people with respect then maybe you'll get respect in return.....trying to call someone out because you found his sliders easy seems like more of a ego type thing IMO.

I don't think i've ever gone into anyone's thread and said your sliders suck mines are the best or hey don't use his sliders use my sliders because they are HARDER and TOUGHER......but hey to each of his own i guess.

Maybe guys aren't looking for hard sliders....maybe they are just looking for FAIR sliders with the ability to tweak them as they see fit.

I thought the purpose of hard or extreme was the reason why EA created All-Madden Level for the MACHO GUYS

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 09-25-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:42 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Interesting thread but it appears guys are deliberatley taking a shot at me or something......

Funny thing is i've never ever posted a slider thread for any sports game proclaiming them to be the best ever, most realistic ever or #1 sliders all time
  • Nor did I
I think once you start doing or adding things of that nature to your slider thread or SIG then you set yourself up for FAILURE!
  • Is it wrong to put your slider set in your sig? I only did it so people could be aware of what I was trying to do (Make madden a better game)

The only label you'll see to describe any of my sliders now days is the term "BASE SET"

A Base set means exactly that a base set which means the USER needs to tweak to their skill level....If you feel runing or passing is too easy with my base set there's alwasy the option to set both to 0 right?
So many guys come into a slider thread and complain about something yet they don't feel the need to tweak something themselves....i'm not obligated to make the game hard for anyone. In fact i'm not obligated to create sliders for anyone.
  • Well I guess you took offense to someones post (probably mine) when I said that I felt that they were way to easy I was just saying that they were to easy for my skill level and that they weren't right for me (which was not meant to be an insult by any stretch of the imagination)
But i think the results of this poll shows if you treat people with respect then maybe you'll get respect in return.....trying to call someone out because you found his sliders easy seems like more of a ego type thing IMO.
  • I was the one who said that I thought the thread was a dumb idea in the first place and that all it would cause is controversy

I don't think i've ever gone into anyone's thread and said your sliders suck mines are the best or hey don't use his sliders use my sliders because they are HARDER and TOUGHER......but hey to each of his own i guess.

Maybe guys aren't looking for hard sliders....maybe they are just looking for FAIR sliders with the ability to tweak them as they see fit.
  • Which is why I made my slider set. All I was saying was that your sliders may not be the very best for really experienced madden players that's all. I have used them for the past 3 years and tweaked them to be harder for myself but this year I decided to make my own. I do consider myself an elite madden player (not bragging at all just trying to make a point) I just felt like I needed to make my own set for a more difficult challenge. (Not better but more difficult) Hey man if I came off as offensive or anything like that I do apologize I personally love what you do and I love your sliders, And I plan on using your NBA 2K11 sliders if you plan on making them
I thought the purpose of hard or extreme was the reason why EA created All-Madden Level for the MACHO GUYS
Keep up the good work man I feel like our slider sets are very similar and I just wanted to make my sliders like a "Hardcore mode" for yours without losing realism
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2010, 09:53 PM   #32
Banned

Also I changed my Sig from "Best Madden 11 Sliders to date" to "My most Recent Madden 11 Sliders"

I guess that kinda came off wrong I wasn't trying to say the "best" sliders (as in better than everyone elses) I was just trying to say MY best or "most recent" sliders so I do apologize for that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »