Home

jHorns Madden 11 Sliders

This is a discussion on jHorns Madden 11 Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2010, 09:05 PM   #17
MVP

goosedennis's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: jHorns Madden 11 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jHorns
wow you dont see that very much lol is this with the updated sliders?
Woops, didn't see the updated ones. I'll try that later tonight.

A few tips though: Decrease injuries. Madden sucks, and has always sucked, at the amount of injuries per game. In 10, you'd be lucky to see one player get hurt per season. Now you'd be lucky if your entire team wasn't out by the end of the year. Maybe put it at 32-ish.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:12 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by goosedennis
Woops, didn't see the updated ones. I'll try that later tonight.

A few tips though: Decrease injuries. Madden sucks, and has always sucked, at the amount of injuries per game. In 10, you'd be lucky to see one player get hurt per season. Now you'd be lucky if your entire team wasn't out by the end of the year. Maybe put it at 32-ish.
actually i will leave that up to you since i havent tested the injury slider as noted on the first page. so feel free to change it as you feel. i will eventually get to it though and will update it on here.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:21 AM   #19
Banned

I am starting to test out my version 1.0 slider set. one thing i noticed after making the last updates was a drop in plays. not really sure why this happened but after a 3 game average it didnt even break 100 plays per game on average. so i am going to experiment with a 20 sec runoff with these sliders. it is possible that when i looked up plays per team that the statistic that i found for this counted more then i am counting, such as special teams, etc. i am only counting pass att, rush att and sacks so this could be a reason why the play counts are low. i did a play count on a game from week 1 this year and it was 113 plays counting the same way i count them in madden. so now i will be looking for around 110-120 plays per game. sorry some of this stuff isnt exactly clear cut and can be confusing. this is just the trial and error of slider testing, it can really be a pain because when u change something u could get undesirable results so u have to go back and change something else to compensate for it. will post updates when i am satisfied.

Last edited by jHorns; 09-18-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-18-2010, 02:35 PM   #20
Banned

i made a few tweaks to the sliders. i should have the ai part down pretty good now. i just tweaked the penalties and injuries and put acc clock back to 20 sec. i think im getting closer and closer to being totally satisfied with these sliders. i should be complete with version 1.0 pretty soon lol.
Old 09-18-2010, 09:25 PM   #21
Rookie

tamburo22's Arena

I'm all about realistic stats so will definitely try these,but are they for coach mode? I like to control my team, what are you suggestions for user controlled sliders?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2010, 01:05 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamburo22
I'm all about realistic stats so will definitely try these,but are they for coach mode? I like to control my team, what are you suggestions for user controlled sliders?
these sliders should be good even if u actively control your team. although i will probably adjust the user sliders more as i play more games.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:13 AM   #23
Banned

updated punt power to 60 and brought down facemask to 54
Old 09-23-2010, 10:36 AM   #24
Banned

well the new patch came out today and the first game yielded very high scores and over 130 plays called. brees threw for over 500 yards passing lol. so anyway i am going to change the acc clock back to 25 sec runoff as before. this is my final offer, im sticking with 25 sec runoff no matter what lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »