Home

jHorns Madden 11 Sliders

This is a discussion on jHorns Madden 11 Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2010, 07:04 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: jHorns Madden 11 Sliders

made some more post patch tweaks. i can tell that they definately did tweak some things on their end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2010, 12:34 PM   #26
Banned

i noticed something while playing a game after the patch. jeremy shockey was running after a catch and he beat a db in a foot race and went in for at td. ok so this might just be a post patch thing, but yes i realize that i had the speed threshold at 100. i did this to minimize the big plays and lower the scoring overall. but then i was thinking after seeing that that games could be high scoring anyway if players cant catch the runner as much and he just scoots in for a td. i was getting high scoring games anyway so i decided to go back to 0 threshold like i did in madden 10. i played a game on that and i have to say that it looks pretty good. i have it on slow speed so the 0 threshold makes it to where it can still be a strategic game but the players are running at more nfl speed now. also there wasnt really a huge difference in the stats either, except the cpu had a real hard time running the ball so i did some tweaks and i am currently testing this out with 0 threshold. i had abandoned it earlier before the patch but now it seems to be the way to go for post patch. i will keep u posted but i did put in the adjustments that i made so far. as with alot of other people i was a fan of 0 threshold at first, but originally thought that it resulted in way too high scoring games but now after the patch im actually getting games with lower scores so hopefully we can keep the 0 threshold so that players will run more like they should and it wont make games extremely high scoring. but for now im going with 0 speed threshold and hopefully it wont be too much longer before i am finally satisfied with these sliders.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:15 AM   #27
Banned

Gurky26's Arena

OVR: 0

Hello jHorns...

Let me just start off by saying first of all, thanks for taking the time and effort to calculate and post your sliders. I have been searching vigorously for some realistic Madden 11 Sliders. I gave yours a try this evening and came up with some rather interesting results. I played as the Minnesota Vikings in New Orleans on franchise mode. I was sure to follow all of your sliders, and these are the results I came up with. Keep in mind I don't consider myself very good at Madden by any means. I play heavy on the run, using a lot of Adrian Peterson and Toby Gerhart.

SCORE:
MIN:59 NO:31

TOTAL OFFENSE:
MIN:488 NO:502

RUSHING YARDS:
MIN:252 NO:45

PASSING YARDS:
MIN:236 NO:457

FIRST DOWNS:
MIN:13 NO:17

TURNOVERS:
MIN:2 NO:4

PENALTIES:
MIN: 5-45 NO: 9-83

POSS TIME:
MIN: 34:10 NO: 25:50

STAT LEADERS:
BREES: 23/40 457YDS 2TD 2INT
FAVRE: 13/26 236YDS 3TD 1INT
PETERSON: 32/229YDS 3TD 2FUM
COLSTON: 8/145YDS 1TD 1FUM

Any ideas to help me out man? Thanks...

Gurky
Old 09-28-2010, 11:14 AM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurky26
Hello jHorns...

Let me just start off by saying first of all, thanks for taking the time and effort to calculate and post your sliders. I have been searching vigorously for some realistic Madden 11 Sliders. I gave yours a try this evening and came up with some rather interesting results. I played as the Minnesota Vikings in New Orleans on franchise mode. I was sure to follow all of your sliders, and these are the results I came up with. Keep in mind I don't consider myself very good at Madden by any means. I play heavy on the run, using a lot of Adrian Peterson and Toby Gerhart.

SCORE:
MIN:59 NO:31

TOTAL OFFENSE:
MIN:488 NO:502

RUSHING YARDS:
MIN:252 NO:45

PASSING YARDS:
MIN:236 NO:457

FIRST DOWNS:
MIN:13 NO:17

TURNOVERS:
MIN:2 NO:4

PENALTIES:
MIN: 5-45 NO: 9-83

POSS TIME:
MIN: 34:10 NO: 25:50

STAT LEADERS:
BREES: 23/40 457YDS 2TD 2INT
FAVRE: 13/26 236YDS 3TD 1INT
PETERSON: 32/229YDS 3TD 2FUM
COLSTON: 8/145YDS 1TD 1FUM

Any ideas to help me out man? Thanks...

Gurky
thanks for testing them out. these sliders are a work in progress. so check back basically every day for updates. i work a full time job so i can only do so much in a day, and slider testing just takes forever. yea seeing from your results it does seem pretty high scoring there, but stick with me and i promise that i will not give up until i have games with great stats. btw i have not tested these much on player vs cpu so if ur games are way off on that mode then thats probably why. i am currently testing these in cpu vs cpu mode so that i can get the cpu's sliders down first and then i will start actually playing some games to test out the player side of it. the player sliders that i have in now are a proportionate value of playmakers sliders. they are more or less proportionate to what his cpu to player sliders are as compared to my cpu sliders. i put them in just so people could give them a wirl. so once again this is a work in progress. if i could do this all day and test them out, then it wouldnt take me as long. also there was just another patch not long ago, so that slows slider testing down as i have to go back and retweak alot of things. but anyway thanks for taking the time to test them out. stay tuned for updates!!
Old 09-28-2010, 04:25 PM   #29
Banned

Gurky26's Arena

OVR: 0

Right on man.... Again thanks a lot. I'll keep watching these sliders.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:40 PM   #30
Banned

the 3 main ones that i am working on now are pass reaction, tackling, and run block. i tweaked all 3.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:44 PM   #31
Banned

Version 1.0 sliders are now up. give em a shot and check back for updates!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2010, 11:14 AM   #32
Banned

i am experimenting with the coach sliders and getting some interesting results. i was getting too high scoring of games so i decided to take down the coach aggression and hope it would help. well i think it did, i took it down by 5 clicks to the left, which is by 50 points for every team and it really did feel more like a football game instead of a all out shoot out. the running game seemed to suffer because of this though so i tweaked it. will keep u posted with any changes that i make.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »