Home

(> ' . ')> St. Chaos' Player's Ball Sliders <(' . ' <)

This is a discussion on (> ' . ')> St. Chaos' Player's Ball Sliders <(' . ' <) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2010, 11:16 PM   #105
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: (> ' . ')> St. Chaos' Player's Ball Sliders <(' . ' <)

I'm astounded to see a game where someone didn't run all over the CPU lol. Hopefully the run game stays relatively in check after the final update. If they screw it up, I friggin quit lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2010, 11:26 PM   #106
Rookie

deagledan's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Chaos
I'm astounded to see a game where someone didn't run all over the CPU lol. Hopefully the run game stays relatively in check after the final update. If they screw it up, I friggin quit lol.
you can't give up on us now

lol

Old 10-29-2010, 12:56 PM   #107
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

I tried these out. I won 30-10 with the Vikings against the Eagles. The game actually felt really good. I was up 13-7 at the end of the first half and played good D the second half. The Eagles did have over 300 yards like I did but they couldn't get inside the 40 to score anytime. I just hope I can see some low scoring games.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:42 PM   #108
Banned

Ahhhhhh! I have returned! .... no, not really. Just thought I'd remind you all of the great news that NFS comes out in exactly 2 weeks! Annnnnnd I'll be spending the day before making a playlist to ride and run to. So if anyone has any important concerns, great idea to let me know before sunday after next.

Assuming it's a concern I can do something about anyway... it's always important to remember that Madden's game code at its very core is flawed and some things sliders just can't correct.

On the bright side of things, I don't forsee a drastic change to the game's code that would result in my needing to do any major overhauls... maybe some tweaks, and/or addition playstyle options, but I doubt a major overhaul will be necessary.

Not to mention a high number of views with a low number of complaints is usually a good thing

So if ya need to find me, to be honest... buy Need for Speed, or try locate me on Halo: Reach (pretty much only on weekends for the most part). Lol.

Seriously though I'll keep checking the thread periodically I won't go complete ghost on yall this year.

Last edited by St. Chaos; 11-02-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:59 PM   #109
Rookie

deagledan's Arena

OVR: 7

i can't speak for anyone else, but i'm happy with the current settings.

well, at least until the next patch is released lol

Old 11-03-2010, 03:53 PM   #110
Banned

I wonder when it's coming... it'll probably be the last one, which usually means it gets delayed for an exorbitant amount of time... which will be a problem if it gets delayed too far into next year. I'll probably be too rusty to tweak my own sliders! lol.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:45 PM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 2

I recently tried your sliders and love them. Do you have any suggestions to make the human running game a little tougher. Through my first two franchise games I have 308 yards with Felix Jones, and have been able to break off several long touchdown runs. I can make my own tweaks, but I didn't know if you had any suggestions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2010, 12:21 AM   #112
Banned

Hrm... what threshold are you using?

And for what reason does it appear the long runs are occurring? Does your line seem to be blocking to well or do the linebackers seem to be out of position to make the tackle?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »