Home

100 MAX Sliders???

This is a discussion on 100 MAX Sliders??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2010, 08:36 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: 100 MAX Sliders???

Quote:
Originally Posted by havokeff
I was just in another thread and was thinking of trying this, but Run Reaction at 0? I guess with Tackling at 100 it may offset this, but how are your running stats? I keep my CPUs RR at 99 and I can still get over 100 yards per game.

it actually works really great. the game is very challenging because the overall slider is 100 putting you at the allpro\allmadden set. having the tackle at 100 gives you a more realistic running game. big backs will break a tackle , but not break everyone. because the tackle is at 100 and the run reaction is at 0 will still make the defender get into position faster to make the tackle.

the problem with your run reaction at 99 is that your overall slider set is now equivalent to rookie/ pro set. this effects the overall flo of the game as far as difficulty goes.

i really like my sliders. i find that i have to substitute guys to get mismatches. I fee l like you really have to use your head and call the right play based on the defense. i use my audibles all the time.Play what the defense gives you is a must with these sliders.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:34 PM   #10
Rookie

havokeff's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: 100 MAX Sliders???

You misunderstand. I put the CPU Reaction sliders at 100, not mine. This makes it the easiest possible for the CPU to play against my running and passing.

My own reaction sliders are both set to zero.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »