Home

I have tha best and realistic sliders and trust they are a challage

This is a discussion on I have tha best and realistic sliders and trust they are a challage within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2010, 08:13 AM   #33
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: I have tha best and realistic sliders and trust they are a challage

I haven't been able to find good sliders all season...until these. Well done.

My only concern playing with these was the amount of dropped balls by my WRs and my running game...but with a slight adjustment in the sliders, I am very pleased. I played as the Broncos and struggled against teams that were worse than me (but still beat them or had a good chance of winning) and was beat up by teams much better than me. These are highly recommended if you are good at Madden.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:45 AM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiser006
I haven't been able to find good sliders all season...until these. Well done.

My only concern playing with these was the amount of dropped balls by my WRs and my running game...but with a slight adjustment in the sliders, I am very pleased. I played as the Broncos and struggled against teams that were worse than me (but still beat them or had a good chance of winning) and was beat up by teams much better than me. These are highly recommended if you are good at Madden.
Thanks bro I'm still adjusting them so imma update them soon
Old 12-05-2010, 04:29 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

sliders are awesome, neither team scored until the 4th in one of my games with these. It was amazing. How did you come up with these?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty_Panthers#1
sliders are awesome, neither team scored until the 4th in one of my games with these. It was amazing. How did you come up with these?
I was talk to one of my cuzin that work for ea as QA and he help me figure it out and I played wit tha slider and kame out with these got a Lil adjusting to do for it but imma work on it tonite so stay posted
Old 12-06-2010, 09:13 PM   #37
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Beast,

Just gave these a go in my franchise as I always am curious about others sliders. I tend to like a faster gameplay because of the collisions and speed of the decisions that you have to make. Saying that, I gave yours as you have them a try.

Playing the game I have to say that the sliders are very good imo. The thing for me is that on slower speeds you see lots of cool animations and I like the passing game better on slower speeds, but I always end up just getting bored with the speed of the game if that makes sense. I always end up going to a faster speed. After trying your sliders on slow (got bored) I tried bumping the speed up to normal and leaving the TH on 0, I really like the feel of that. I played a whole game and the only stats that were a little low ( only one game of course) were the rushing for both teams. Both teams only managed about 50 yards on the ground. I had 22 attempts with Peterson so only avg 2.2 per carry, OUCH!

Towards the end of the game I did start changing my blocking schemes according to how they lined up the d-line and actually was getting some good success. If I had done that all game I might have ended up whith more success, which I plan on doing.

So just wanted to let you know that these sliders for me at least seem to be pretty solid. I think they play pretty good on normal for anyone who likes a faster game. I was playing on very fast so this is slower for me but with the 0 TH it seems to still work out well on normal. Thanks for posting these!
Old 12-06-2010, 11:36 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenbeast2010
I was talk to one of my cuzin that work for ea as QA and he help me figure it out and I played wit tha slider and kame out with these got a Lil adjusting to do for it but imma work on it tonite so stay posted
ok man, great job with these
Old 12-08-2010, 11:31 AM   #39
JVM
Banned

OVR: 7

Considering all the problems I read of people trying GameFlow, why is it recommended here?
Old 12-08-2010, 02:17 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 3

are you using gameplans or coaching schemes with these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »