Home

Jarodd21 Madden 11 Custom sliders.. Good competition from CPU..

This is a discussion on Jarodd21 Madden 11 Custom sliders.. Good competition from CPU.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2010, 04:28 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21 Madden 11 Custom sliders.. Good competition from CPU..

Made a few more tweaks to the human and CPU rushing.. Running game was seeming a little too easy after watching a few of my friends play there games in our offline franchise.. That pitch play out of Strong(Close), I-Form(Close), and Singleback(Close) is a very good play against CPU if any of you have some fast backs on your team.. So I dropped the human run blocking from 10 to 0.. Bumped up the USER break tackles from 40 to 48 and fumbles from 25 to 27.. Seems alot more balanced right there.. Also all of us were kind of killing the CPUs running game so I bumped the CPU run blocking up to 55, bumped the CPU break tackles from to 41 to 45, and dropped the USER block shedding down from 34 to 30 and bumped the USER tackling up from 41 to 45 and it seems like more of a challenge also..

I'm gonna play a few games and post some stats later.. Has anybody tried these yet? I would like to see results from other people out there.. I know these are kind challenging but if your good at Madden you should be able to still have good realistic games..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 12-28-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:41 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Ok here's the stats to this game I just finished..

NYG- 38 2 sacks Me
ATL- 24 1 sack CPU

NYG-E.Manning 19-25 335yds 1TD 0ints
ATL-M.Ryan 25-36 263yds 2TDs 0ints

NYG-B.Jacobs 23att 85yds 2TDs 3.6av
NYG-A.Bradshaw 21att 90yds 2TDS 4.2av

ATL-M.Turner 20att 83yds 1TD 4.1av

NYG-Receiving
H.Nicks 7rec 165yds 1TD
T.Beckum 4rec 38yds
M.Manningham 3rec 59yds
S.Smith 3rec 56yds
A.Bradshaw 2rec 16yds

ATL-Receiving
M.Jenkins 5rec 43yds 1TD
J.Norwood 5rec 23yds
T.Gonzalez 4rec 96yds
R.White 4rec 50yds 1TD
R.Castro 3rec 33yds
M.Turner 2rec 16yds
D.Mughelli 2rec 2yds

I'm still able to run the ball pretty good with the new tweaks I just did but CPU was playing it alot tougher... They ran the ball on me pretty good too so I think I balanced it out ok..
Old 01-01-2011, 07:23 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Made a few more adjustments.. After watching my friends play there games in our offline franchise.. Realized the USER passing was a little to easy and USER Run Defense was still playing lights out.. The new patch really helped the tackling.. So I bumped the CPUs Breaktackles, run blocking and fumbles up to 60. If you feel its too hard for you put the CPUs Breaktackles and runblocking on 55.. You shouldn't go any lower then that.. If you have good defense you will kill the CPUs run.. Its more of a challenge at this..

I never messed with the USERs accuracy before.. I always thought if I dropped it lower then the default 25 it would be too many errant throws.. But once I dropped it down I realized it wasn't too much of a difference as long as you know how to throw the ball which me and my friends are very good at doing.. So I took 15 off of the 25 and dropped it down to 10 and I'm still able to make all the throws I'm use to doing.. Wasn't too much of a difference at all but there there are a few more bad throws which I needed cause I was damn near completing 70% of my passes.. The WR catching at 50 helps out cause you'll see them attacking more passes and making a few more spectacular catches and fades especially if you have a beast reciever on your team.. I took the remaining 15 I had and threw it on the passblocking so I had to raise the CPUs pass rush up to the 35-45 range(I have it at 45).

Small changes was the CPU tackling from 55 to 60 and the USER break tackles from 48 to 50 and dropped the user fumbles back down to 25. Its all on the front page..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 01-02-2011 at 06:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'll give these a chance after the rose bowl most likely.
Old 01-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Ok cool.. Post some stats when your finish...
Old 01-01-2011, 09:27 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

One quick question, do you notice a difference between the elite WR's and lower end WR's? Like JD_Sevens sliders, which are the most accurate to my experience so far in terms of earning stats. However the difference between Reggie Wayne and Derek Hagan is almost negligible.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:38 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrot2873
One quick question, do you notice a difference between the elite WR's and lower end WR's? Like JD_Sevens sliders, which are the most accurate to my experience so far in terms of earning stats. However the difference between Reggie Wayne and Derek Hagan is almost negligible.
Yes I do.. I played the Cardinals recently and they had a hard time passing on me without Fitzgerald.. If you have a good corner on your team he should take care of a WR like that.. I also put my backups in one game just to test out your theory as far as a USER and it was rough trying to throw the ball to Hagan, Cruz, Barden, and Thomas on the giants.. But like I said before.. I play pretty good D.. If 100 Accuracy and Catching is too hard for you try it on like 75.. See how that goes..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2011, 05:13 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Ok I decided to move the USER passing level up to 16(total category 60).. My friends didn't like the big drop to 10 from the default 25. They felt there was just too many bad throws.. I personally did alright with it at 10 but did notice a a few more bad throws on wide open plays.. So I moved the USER accuracy up to 15 from 10 dropped the WR catching down to 45 from 50 but it shouldn't be a big drop off in catching.. You'll still be able to make a few spectacular catches and fades in the endzone with top recievers..

I dropped the pass blocking down to the 0 from 10 and dropped the CPUs pass rushing back down to the 20-30 range(I have it at 30). So that moved the USER passing level difficulty up to (16) which is a little harder then all-madden.. Passing should definitely become a little harder at this level..

I'm gonna post stats from my games and my friends games in our offline franchise to get a different look from other players..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »