Home

auto sub sliders

This is a discussion on auto sub sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
auto sub sliders

whats the best sliders for de/dt/lb if im trying to get the starter about %65-%70 and the rest to the backups
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: auto sub sliders

Not exactly sure, but this is what i do: I play 14 min qtrs with 25 sec runoff. i leave the auto-subs at default, but i set the fatigue slider at 63. my backups all seem to get a realistic amount of playing time.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:37 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: auto sub sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido4286
whats the best sliders for de/dt/lb if im trying to get the starter about %65-%70 and the rest to the backups

for me it's trial and error. You have to set the out number at a level that will get him out 3 out of 4 plays or so to get your % that you want. That's different for different guys. I've been using some of the settings on the board here. No complaints although I'd still like to see the #2 back get more carries.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »