Home

All Madden - Custom Realistic Sliders

This is a discussion on All Madden - Custom Realistic Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2011, 01:34 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: All Madden - Custom Realistic Sliders

How do The Fumbles Look Wit These Sliders
at 25 They Can Happen alot huh?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2011, 08:32 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: All Madden - Custom Realistic Sliders

Ok just got through with your sliders.. Here's the results..

NYG 49 (Me)
ARZ 3 (CPU)

NYG-Passing
E.Manning 18-20 227yds 90% 5TDs 0ints

ARZ-Passing
L.Temple 8-29 121yds 27% 0ints 2ints

NYG-Rushing
B.Jacobs 26car 119yds 4.3avg 1TD
A.Bradshaw 24car 184yds 7.6avg 1TD

ARZ-Rushing
B.Wells 9car 7yds 0.7avg
T.Hightower 6car 12yds 2.0avg

NYG-Receiving
H.Nicks 6rec 73yds 2TDs
S.Smith 5rec 63yds 2TDs
M.Manningham 5rec 73yds 1TD
K.Boss 2rec 18yds

ARZ-Receiving
L.Fitzgerald- 3rec 33yds
E.Doucet 2rec 48yds
S.Breaston 2rec 33yds
S.Williams 1rec 15yds

NYG-Defense
5sacks 2Ints 1Force Fumbles

ARZ-Defense
2 Sacks 2Force Fumbles

Now this was my best defensive performance of all the all-madden sliders I tried out today. CPU couldn't do anything with me and I was able to do whatever I wanted.

Offensively the run game was extremely too easy.. I could have easily gotten 200yds with Bradshaw with a few more carries. Fast backs will always get a huge amount of yards with the Rush Reaction this low and I'm sure Kick Returns would be easy too. I only got a chance to run 2 back because they couldn't score anything. My pass game is nice so I'm gonna be able to pass good on any sliders so I can't really say anything bad about these..

Defensively- USER Rush defense was too easy.. I was living in there backfield. There runblocking might need to be a little higher and like I told somebody else CPUs breaktackles should be the same amount as USER tackling. Since the new patch came out the Tackling is great so that should be the minimum balance you should use for that at the most CPUs breaktackles can be 25 more pts higher then the USER tackling and you will still have good tackling. CPU didn't break one tackle against me.. Now there passing was terrible. Lots of missed throws and slow lob up passes that was easy to bat down or pick off. I personally feel CPUs accuracy and Catching should not be any lower then 50 but if its working for you thats cool but it was too easy for me to defend.

But overrall it is still an all-madden slider. So these can be good for some people trying to move up from all-pro and test the waters on an all-madden level slider. These might be great for some people trying to improve there game. Its just not for me. Thats why I have my sliders tough. I'm real good at this and I don't just use money plays. I have a variety of offensive plays I hit the CPU with and damn near use every route on the game and I believe that keeps them confused because they don't know what I'm gonna hit them with.

But I just wanted to give your sliders a try and give you my feedback on them. Just keep putting in work on them and improve them for yourself when you need too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »