Home

Field Goal was Good....But referees say No.

This is a discussion on Field Goal was Good....But referees say No. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2011, 07:35 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Field Goal was Good....But referees say No.

Oh man!!!
I never had see this...it was a 49 yards field goal, my kicker put the ball so close to the postbars and it hits the right bar.
I saw in replay with very carefull and field goal was good!!!
Luck for me i was winning and that missed field goal did not affect the final result.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2011, 12:25 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Field Goal was Good....But referees say No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmontana
Oh man!!!
I never had see this...it was a 49 yards field goal, my kicker put the ball so close to the postbars and it hits the right bar.
I saw in replay with very carefull and field goal was good!!!
Luck for me i was winning and that missed field goal did not affect the final result.
Usually its the other way around for me...The ref says NO GOOD but its good and I get the points....

its a slight glitch
Old 01-16-2011, 01:14 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

Another ghastly mistake is when you are in overtime and converted a field goal, and the commentator saying that vibrates the game ended.
Only with the new rule the team that scores the first field goal did not win the match.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:58 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmontana
Another ghastly mistake is when you are in overtime and converted a field goal, and the commentator saying that vibrates the game ended.
Only with the new rule the team that scores the first field goal did not win the match.
That rule takes place only in the playoffs and not regular season. Also this sub-forum is for "sliders" only.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:16 PM   #5
Rookie

GoDevils95's Arena

OVR: 4

I was playing Year 1 of my Miami Dolphins franchise last night and was playing preseason game vs. Tampa Bay. Ronnie Brown fumbled and Davone Bess clearly recovered the fumble for me. No Tampa player was even close. The ball was awarded to Tampa, so I challenged it. They showed replay after replay of Bess recovering the ball, but I lost the challenge. Next play Tampa scored on an 8 yard run by Blount to go up 7-0. Fortunately, I won 14-13.....and thanfully it was a preseason game.....but that was terrible. Hope it never happens to me in a regular season or playoff game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »