Home

What are the best sliders?

This is a discussion on What are the best sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2011, 06:11 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What are the best sliders?

Hey guys I've only gotten a chance to play with one set of sliders. I've played a couple games with them, Playmakers. They're pretty good and give me close games most of the time but I still dominate passing even though my completion percentage is only around 50% even if I use Drew Brees. I average 10.3 YPA which is pretty unrealistic as well.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:14 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappine05
Hey guys I've only gotten a chance to play with one set of sliders. I've played a couple games with them, Playmakers. They're pretty good and give me close games most of the time but I still dominate passing even though my completion percentage is only around 50% even if I use Drew Brees. I average 10.3 YPA which is pretty unrealistic as well.
Yea on all-pro sliders the CPU lets you pass all around the place.. Try one of the all-madden sliders. You'll like the challenge and you'll get realistic results plus it helps you get better as a player.. It challenges you to make the right reads on offense and pick the right plays on defense.. You have to be smart..
Old 02-16-2011, 10:28 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yea on all-pro sliders the CPU lets you pass all around the place.. Try one of the all-madden sliders. You'll like the challenge and you'll get realistic results plus it helps you get better as a player.. It challenges you to make the right reads on offense and pick the right plays on defense.. You have to be smart..
Alright cool I'll try yours out first. Will the completion % be alright though do you think? Because it already wasn't good with the all-pro sliders for me or the CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2011, 08:18 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Alright cool I'll try yours out first. Will the completion % be alright though do you think? Because it already wasn't good with the all-pro sliders for me or the CPU.
On all-madden sliders you have to be real good at directional throwing with the left stick especially mine because I have the USER accuracy low. If your not use to it my advise to you is to go into practice mode and work on your throwing with it because you have to be good at directional throwing. On all-pro all you have to do is press the button without pointing the left stick and it will make an accurate throw for you. With all-madden sliders you have to be able to directional throw yourself or else you'll be throwing the ball all over the place.. The CPUs accuracy comes out pretty good..
Old 02-18-2011, 10:08 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
On all-madden sliders you have to be real good at directional throwing with the left stick especially mine because I have the USER accuracy low. If your not use to it my advise to you is to go into practice mode and work on your throwing with it because you have to be good at directional throwing. On all-pro all you have to do is press the button without pointing the left stick and it will make an accurate throw for you. With all-madden sliders you have to be able to directional throw yourself or else you'll be throwing the ball all over the place.. The CPUs accuracy comes out pretty good..
Oh alright cool because for All-Pro sliders I would even try to directional throw and that probably made it less accurate if all I need to do is click the button. I love using the direction to lead my receivers when I throw so All-Madden sliders will be good for throwing probably.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:36 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Oh alright cool because for All-Pro sliders I would even try to directional throw and that probably made it less accurate if all I need to do is click the button. I love using the direction to lead my receivers when I throw so All-Madden sliders will be good for throwing probably.
I would recommend using Jarrod's sliders, you may get humbled at first as I did, but after a while your game will come around, I just got done playing the most exciting game in the my history of playing madden. I beat the colts 29-28 I hit a two point conversion with 11 secs to go which I believe Todd Haley would have done in the same circumstance. It was so much fun I had some crucial third down conversions and a few fourth down conversions to keep manning off the field in the second half. Anyway go with these sliders you will find that they are as good and realistic as youre gonna get
Old 02-21-2011, 12:45 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefsfan35
I would recommend using Jarrod's sliders, you may get humbled at first as I did, but after a while your game will come around, I just got done playing the most exciting game in the my history of playing madden. I beat the colts 29-28 I hit a two point conversion with 11 secs to go which I believe Todd Haley would have done in the same circumstance. It was so much fun I had some crucial third down conversions and a few fourth down conversions to keep manning off the field in the second half. Anyway go with these sliders you will find that they are as good and realistic as youre gonna get

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2011, 11:38 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

I too have the same question. I am trying to start a franchise as the Titans and I want a good solid set for these things

1. Good solid run game (of course the couple of games where I just cant get anything going, i'm talking 4.0-5.2 avg, and no defense in mybackfield each and every snap)
2. Good run OUT OF SHOTGUN
3. Good read-option running
4. Good passing, but not burning every secondary
5. CPU can have terrible and insanely good games passing
6. CPU can run without me having to try to use "engage eight" to stop them"
7. Keep turnovers realistic but not so low to where they almost never happen
8. I just want to have FUN
9. I would like to have 15 min qrts, but honestly anything works

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »