Home

What are the best sliders?

This is a discussion on What are the best sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2011, 06:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What are the best sliders?

What are the best sliders to use to make franchise mode as realistic as possible? Sorry this question is probably asked a lot, but I really would like to know. I play on all 13 but I kill the CPU usually and if I play All-Madden I usually need to get into a 55-54 shootout but win. Thanks for the responses in advance.

Oh and also are there any accurate draft classes around here? Thanks.

Last edited by Chappine05; 02-12-2011 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Wanted to add something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2011, 07:44 PM   #2
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: What are the best sliders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappine05
What are the best sliders to use to make franchise mode as realistic as possible? Sorry this question is probably asked a lot, but I really would like to know. I play on all 13 but I kill the CPU usually and if I play All-Madden I usually need to get into a 55-54 shootout but win. Thanks for the responses in advance.

Oh and also are there any accurate draft classes around here? Thanks.
i would suggest trying out some of the all-madden slider sets on here. myself, fistofrage, mjhyankees...... for a HARDER challenge try out jarodd21
Old 02-12-2011, 07:45 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

My advise to you is to try one of the All-madden level sliders on here. Mine are pretty challenging.. CPU can score on you like that if your not completely focus on playing defense for 4 quarters. You really have to know what you doing to use my sliders.. I have a base set where you can start with and work your way up to what I'm using. Just check out my slider page.. If there too hard you can try Fistofrage, Steelcityjames, and Mjhyankees. They have some pretty good all-madden sliders also.

Any custom slider set inbetween 10-14(total category 76 or higher) are all-pro sliders and you will always kill the CPU if your good. All 4 of us work with all-madden sliders which are 15s(total category 75 or lower). So if your trying to challenge yourself with realistic results try an all-madden level slider.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:37 PM   #4
Rookie

Thanks for the responses guys. I will try all of those.

I heard maddenbeasts' were good but I can't find his anywhere. I'd like to try his as well if you guys can link me to those too.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:25 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:

I heard maddenbeasts' were good but I can't find his anywhere. I'd like to try his as well if you guys can link me to those too.
Yea Maddenbeast looks like he has some challenging USER pass and rush offense because he has the slider set at 16 which is tough but he has the USER pass and rush defense set at 13 which isn't a challenge at all for anybody who is good playing defense. His page is somewhere on here. Check it out..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2011, 09:21 AM   #6
Rookie

Thanks so much for your help I appreciate it. I will try out yours and if they're not too hard for me they should be good. Thanks again.
Old 02-13-2011, 03:33 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Thanks so much for your help I appreciate it. I will try out yours and if they're not too hard for me they should be good. Thanks again.
Another thought.....find my thread about realistic NFL stats......many people don't really know the averages for things in the NFL. IE. People complain that they are only getting 1-2 sacks per game...well, guess what..that's about the NFL average. I took the time to base this of this years NFL stats. It was surprising to me as well. This way when you use a slider set you can see (after several games to be fair) if you are getting around the average. Also IMO a good slider set puts you in a position to win and lose like real life (at least based on the OVR). If you've got the Bills you shouldn't go 12-4 the first year of your chise. 4-12 would be more likely and with great coaching and playing on your part you make get them to 8-8!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 01:24 AM   #8
Rookie

wadsmels's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

No doubt in my mind his are the best. It really does matter what your player skill ratings are. I've gone through a ton of sliders & his by far are the best.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »