Home

TheDelta's Custom All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on TheDelta's Custom All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2011, 02:07 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: TheDelta's Custom All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Wow.. I been seeing you consitently lighting the stat sheet up.. Time to start lowering the runblocking and raising the INTs some more..
This... this run blocking has to go down. I don't know I'm playing the same style, the same playcalling as before, but somehow... I'll just let the stats speak for themselves

Los Angeles 73
New Orleans 16

Passing

M. Galvin 30/36, 245 Yards, 5 TDs, 0 INTs
D. Brees 22/43, 285 Yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs

Rushing

B. Wells 20 ATTs, 171 Yards, 3 TDs
S. Favors 15 ATTs, 115 Yards, 2 TDs
J. Conner 1 ATTs, 5 Yards (ran a fake punt just for fun)

T. Thomas 10 ATTs, 18 Yards
H. Evans 1 ATTs, 3 Yards

I really don't know how to explain it, but suddenly, every defense I face seems to be a complete pushover, giving up huge yards on the grounds and giving me tons of easy completions. I'm taking a break now, guess that Run Block will go down to 3 or 2 next time I'll start it up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDelta
This... this run blocking has to go down. I don't know I'm playing the same style, the same playcalling as before, but somehow... I'll just let the stats speak for themselves

Los Angeles 73
New Orleans 16

Passing

M. Galvin 30/36, 245 Yards, 5 TDs, 0 INTs
D. Brees 22/43, 285 Yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs

Rushing

B. Wells 20 ATTs, 171 Yards, 3 TDs
S. Favors 15 ATTs, 115 Yards, 2 TDs
J. Conner 1 ATTs, 5 Yards (ran a fake punt just for fun)

T. Thomas 10 ATTs, 18 Yards
H. Evans 1 ATTs, 3 Yards

I really don't know how to explain it, but suddenly, every defense I face seems to be a complete pushover, giving up huge yards on the grounds and giving me tons of easy completions. I'm taking a break now, guess that Run Block will go down to 3 or 2 next time I'll start it up.
Looks like the INTs need to go up too. You've been shredding the CPU. Your game is just improving thats all.. Thats how it be after a while.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:20 PM   #43
MVP

Still dominating the CPU, dropped down QB accuracy to 12 and run blocking down to 2 now, beefed up the CPU offense as well, put the changes in the first post, I guess I'm getting closer to your slider set slowly, Jarodd.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Still dominating the CPU, dropped down QB accuracy to 12 and run blocking down to 2 now, beefed up the CPU offense as well, put the changes in the first post, I guess I'm getting closer to your slider set slowly, Jarodd.
Haha! Yea you gotta move up when it becomes easy..
Old 03-12-2011, 12:13 PM   #45
MVP

Okay those last changes definitely seemed to beef up the challenge. It was only the Bills I was playing, but I had to rely on a last second FG for the win.

Los Angeles 30
Buffalo 27

Passing

M. Galvin 23/36, 261 Yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
R. Fitzpatrick 21/30, 289 Yards, 1 TD, 1 INT

Rushing

B. Wells 19 ATTs, 41 Yards, 1 TD
S. Favors 5 ATTs, 70 Yards

C. Spiller 16 ATTs, 44 Yards
F. Jackson 3 ATTs, 8 Yards
R. Fitzpatrick, 2 ATTs, 10 Yards

My Pass Defense was on drugs for most of the play, and not the good kind. I swear there were at least half a dozen, if not much more, of Fitzpatricks passes that had no business whatsoever of being completed, but each and every time, my corners moved AWAY from their man on the last step, sometimes as if to make a move on the ball that never came, sometimes it just looked as if they were avoiding their man on purpose, it was frustrating. Stopping the run is still easy, but as you can see, they shut down Wells for most of the game, you could definitely feel the lowered Run Block slider in effect. Favors picked it up though with two big gainers, that 99 Speed is of course killer when I manage to bump a round to the outside.

I'll wait and see how I handle the Giants next up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2011, 12:46 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Okay those last changes definitely seemed to beef up the challenge. It was only the Bills I was playing, but I had to rely on a last second FG for the win.

Los Angeles 30
Buffalo 27

Passing

M. Galvin 23/36, 261 Yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
R. Fitzpatrick 21/30, 289 Yards, 1 TD, 1 INT

Rushing

B. Wells 19 ATTs, 41 Yards, 1 TD
S. Favors 5 ATTs, 70 Yards

C. Spiller 16 ATTs, 44 Yards
F. Jackson 3 ATTs, 8 Yards
R. Fitzpatrick, 2 ATTs, 10 Yards

My Pass Defense was on drugs for most of the play, and not the good kind. I swear there were at least half a dozen, if not much more, of Fitzpatricks passes that had no business whatsoever of being completed, but each and every time, my corners moved AWAY from their man on the last step, sometimes as if to make a move on the ball that never came, sometimes it just looked as if they were avoiding their man on purpose, it was frustrating. Stopping the run is still easy, but as you can see, they shut down Wells for most of the game, you could definitely feel the lowered Run Block slider in effect. Favors picked it up though with two big gainers, that 99 Speed is of course killer when I manage to bump a round to the outside.

I'll wait and see how I handle the Giants next up.

If you continue to punish the run just slowly slide down the USER tackling or bump up the CPUs breaktackles and runblocking. You'll find a challenge spot somewhere in there..
Old 03-12-2011, 01:02 PM   #47
MVP

Yeah I'll need to work more on the area. I'm not really sure what to work on, the run blocking in the direction the run is supposed to go works quite fine for the CPU, the problem is that my MLBs are so fast the often they can break through and tackle the runner from behind even before he gets back to the LoS and into his gap.
Old 03-12-2011, 04:08 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I'll need to work more on the area. I'm not really sure what to work on, the run blocking in the direction the run is supposed to go works quite fine for the CPU, the problem is that my MLBs are so fast the often they can break through and tackle the runner from behind even before he gets back to the LoS and into his gap.
Yea the tackling slider has a big affect on that for some reason.. Try slowly sliding that down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »