Home

Anyone Making 15 minute quarter sliders in Madden 12?

This is a discussion on Anyone Making 15 minute quarter sliders in Madden 12? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2011, 04:15 AM   #1
Rookie

nbacoventry's Arena

OVR: 1
Anyone Making 15 minute quarter sliders in Madden 12?

Would like to know if anyone is planning on making 15 minute quarter sliders this year for madden 12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 10:30 AM   #2
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Anyone Making 15 minute quarter sliders in Madden 12?

i've played at least a dozen games since friday and 12 minute games yield a perfectly accurate number of plays and yards.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:04 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbacoventry
Would like to know if anyone is planning on making 15 minute quarter sliders this year for madden 12.
I ONLY make a slider set that works with 15 min quarters that reflects the most realistic stats. Right now I am getting roughly 120+- plays which is great. Few more tweaks and tests and I will have them up soon. Tomorrow probably.

PS- This is for franchise, its the only mode I play and it works well even with the 20 sec runoff clock that you are limited to in franchise.

Also loving the new tackle system. I FINALLY can get elite lb's to get more than 10 total tackles.
Old 08-28-2011, 02:17 PM   #4
Rookie

nbacoventry's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd_Seven
I ONLY make a slider set that works with 15 min quarters that reflects the most realistic stats. Right now I am getting roughly 120+- plays which is great. Few more tweaks and tests and I will have them up soon. Tomorrow probably.

PS- This is for franchise, its the only mode I play and it works well even with the 20 sec runoff clock that you are limited to in franchise.

Also loving the new tackle system. I FINALLY can get elite lb's to get more than 10 total tackles.
Cool, I have to wait for it to be released in the UK first before i can get the game but i most probably will check out your sliders.
Old 08-28-2011, 02:19 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13

I've been using 12 minutes with 25 second runoff, and I've been only getting around 100 plays. I'm thinking 15 minutes with 10 second runoff may be the perfect amount this year to get around 130.

Last edited by Von Dozier; 08-28-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 05:05 PM   #6
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbacoventry
You can use my sliders with 15 minute quarters. Just move the play clock down to 15. Check them out.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:11 PM   #7
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Thumbs up Re: Anyone Making 15 minute quarter sliders in Madden 12?

I am! 15min qtrs with playclock ran down to 10secs...Bout to post them now after LOTS of tweaking and playing. They won't be final, but fairly close. Will post game stats as well of the game I just played.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:13 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
I am! 15min qtrs with playclock ran down to 10secs...Bout to post them now after LOTS of tweaking and playing. They won't be final, but fairly close. Will post game stats as well of the game I just played.
Trinity, the sliders look good, there is a problem though. In franchise, you won't get the play clock to run down that far.....for some stupid reason, in franchise, EA decided that the play clock can only run down to 20 seconds.......Leave it to EA to ruin a good thing.

Madden 24: Follow my Vikes 'chise here!

Get off your knees blue, you're blowing the game!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »