Home

All-Pro is WAY too easy for me. Any good slider recommendations? (Please help!!)

This is a discussion on All-Pro is WAY too easy for me. Any good slider recommendations? (Please help!!) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2011, 11:23 PM   #1
Rookie

SaintDemure's Arena

OVR: 6
All-Pro is WAY too easy for me. Any good slider recommendations? (Please help!!)

My style of play is pretty realistic and I never run the cheese plays. I want realistic results and prefer a challenge. Averaging 500 yards of offense isn't cutting it!! I am desperately seeking a good pair of sliders. I will likely restart my franchise once I do. I was hoping to MAYBE make the playoffs with SF. The way I've been storming through, it just isn't as fun as it should be.

That being said, so far in my franchise, I am pretty much blowing everyone out. Through five games, here are some basic stats and scores.

49ers 4-1

Seattle W 41-28
Dallas W 48-10
Cincinnati L 23-28
Tampa Bay W 42-10

Passing:
Alex Smith Rating: 91.6 Yards: 1226 TD: 7 Int: 5 yrdsgame: 245

Rushing: Yards Avg TD
Frank Gore 687 6.3 9

Points per game:
36.8 (1st)
outscoring opponents 184 - 95

Total Offensive yards: 2349 (1st)
pass: 1223 (5th)
rush: 1126 (1st)

Total Defensive yards: 1398 (8th)
pass: 872 (6th)
rush: 526 (20th)

Any suggestions/recommendations would be GREATLY appreciated! Happy playing everyone!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2011, 11:41 PM   #2
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: All-Pro is WAY too easy for me. Any good slider recommendations? (Please help!!)

you could try my sliders...

or u can up the cpu tackling and defensive sliders and ur catching and accuracy slightly...

from the numbers i see...looks like u just have a lot of big plays and arent really challenged on defense.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:51 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: All-Pro is WAY too easy for me. Any good slider recommendations? (Please help!!)

I got some good All-Madden sliders dropping later on after I get the game at midnight or tommorrow after I do a lot of testing with them first. Most people who have tried my sliders on 11 love the challenge or adjust them to suit there style of play if there too challenging. Your USER skills have to be on point to deal with my sliders though and you definitely have to mix up your play calling on offense and defense. If All-Pro isn't giving you a challenge it never will even with slider adjustments so just leap over to the all-madden sliders..
Old 08-29-2011, 11:52 PM   #4
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I got some good All-Madden sliders dropping later on after I get the game at midnight or tommorrow after I do a lot of testing with them first. Most people who have tried my sliders on 11 love the challenge or adjust them to suit there style of play if there too challenging. Your USER skills have to be on point to deal with my sliders though and you definitely have to mix up your play calling on offense and defense. If All-Pro isn't giving you a challenge it never will even with slider adjustments so just leap over to the all-madden sliders..

its clear u havent played this game much if u think ur gonna do anything on all madden haha...

all madden is the all century team...and its like ur the 0-16 lions....

good luck
Old 08-29-2011, 11:53 PM   #5
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
LOL..

10 Char.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 12:01 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
its clear u havent played this game much if u think ur gonna do anything on all madden haha...

all madden is the all century team...and its like ur the 0-16 lions....

good luck

I've played on All-Madden all my life and that is not going to change. Everybody skill level is different. Just because All-Madden is too tough for you doesn't mean it is for other USERs.. With slider adjustments its playable for anybody who's good at the game..
Old 08-30-2011, 12:02 AM   #7
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

How bad do I feel right now?

I just posted that AllPro default was too hard for me.

Man, I'm getting old
Old 08-30-2011, 12:06 AM   #8
Banned

Brady2OcHo4TD's Arena

OVR: 0

Listen to JaROdd and Brady2Ocho4TD!

I suggest using All-Madden w/ the 75/75/75 Formula.

Basically all Human Sliders must be at a Total of 75 for each category or it slips it down to All-Pro or lower.

ex.[1] Throw ACC 25 ( 25 x 3 = 75)
WR CAtch 25 > 75
Blocking 25

ex[2] Throw 50
Catch 15 > 75 (50+15+10=75)
Block 10

Basic Formula example
All-Pro Defaults [ All-Madden Defaults
Hu CPU [ Hu CPU
QBACC=50 50 [ 25 25
BLOCK=50>[150] 50>[150] [ 25>[75] 25 >[75]
WRCATCH=50 50 [ 25 25

In short All Pro = 150 Combined
All Madden = 75 Combined

Any ?s please ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Nelson
So if I wanted to increase my human QB by just 5 points and my interceptions by 5 points it just * everything up and it goes down to rookie? I am just a little confused cause I know on the demo I tried to move the sliders and the game went to a rookie difficulty. I also had a friend who got the season pass and he said it goes to a custom setting but it plays out like is a rookie difficulty.
Justin,
QB BL WR
Your very close by adjusting +5 I assuming you have it 50, so 55/15/10 = 80

so you would now be under All-Pro at least in 11 that was the case.

As for your friend have him tell you or post it here and I will get him up to All-Madden

remember it must = or < 75 for each slider segment [ex. 25/25/25 = 75] to remain

at All Madden. If you want All-Pro it may be = or < 150 [ex. 40/40/70 = 150]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Ok I understand it a little... But he wants to play on All-Pro as well but he likes to move his QB accuracy up to 55-60 because he feels this gives a more realistic feel to the game rather than just moving the whole difficulty down to pro. So as far as him being able to achieve that 55-60 slider what would he have to do to keep the difficulty at All-Pro?
@Justin,

Human Sliders:
60 <---- QB Accuracy at 60
40>150 <--- Line at 40 Lost 10 cause of +10 to Passing

50>150

50>150

50>150

CPU Sliders:
50>150

50>150

50>150

50>150

That will keep it at All-Pro. I great tester is Kick Meter Speed if done correctly it will be the same speed as default All-Pro mode of of course using All-Madden Sliders you can easily tell cause the
meter went so fast in 11.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »