Home

HoosierDaddy's Madden NFL '12 Sim Sliders (V1)

This is a discussion on HoosierDaddy's Madden NFL '12 Sim Sliders (V1) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2011, 01:21 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HoosierDaddy's Madden NFL '12 Sim Sliders (V1)

just played about a half as vikings vs 49ers i was vikes.. they were wiining 24-14..had to run off to class but i think cpu passing is up to high..alex smith was 8-11 for 221 yards and 2 touchdowns..is vikes d that bad?

also frank gore didnt do crap 10-22..maybe i need to tone down user run d or up cpu run offense..

peterson looked good 14-63 4.4ypc and a touchdown

mcnabb was below sup par 8-20 for 102 and a pick..some of that was me

i couldnt really generate a pass rush maybe that also played a factor in alex smiths good start

overall it was pretty fun and made me work..i also switched to fast..could that have played a factor in anything?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2011, 10:52 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4

You have to run more games with them. These are some pretty good sliders. I had to make changes to a few things here and there but everyone plays different so......
Old 09-15-2011, 09:46 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey Hoosier, I'm still running with these after messing with another set. These provide a better game for me where I don't feel cheated. The set I was using had reaction times for the CPU for both off and def down to 0. Felt cheated as my RBs couldn't do a thing and neither could my QB. I've only played one game with these so far but it was a fair game and my DBs didn't drop easy INTs either.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:18 PM   #28
Rookie

Crash21's Arena

OVR: 1

Since September of 2002, the RFCUnited club system has provided an environment in which our members can be assured of a fun, glitch free straight game. The club was founded as an alternative to the 'Public Room" games in which either glitches in the game were exploited or your opponent simply quit if losing. Our club was founded on this rule first and foremost - NO QUITTING GAMES. Other rules were put in place to counter any glitches in the AI that gave someone an unfair advantage.

As Madden has evolved so has the RFCU. Our members range from the highly skilled Madden player to the recreational player that plays who could care less about wins and losses.The two common threads that bind us all are we play straight simulation style football and we value good sportsmanship above all else. If this sounds like the type of environment you'd like to be a part of just follow the instructions below and you can begin to process of joining the best online Madden club out here. And remember, EA Sports didn't create "fair play mode", the RFCU did!!!!

If you would like to be considered for membership in the RFCU, please send an e-mail to: [email protected] with the following information:

Your First Name
Your Age
Your E-mail
XBL Gamertag
How you heard about the RFCU?
Why you are interesting in joining?

Important Note please be aware that if you leave out any information, your application will not be processed and you will not be considered for Membership.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:46 PM   #29
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I'll give these a try later tonight. Any changes to these at all?

Last edited by JayD; 09-21-2011 at 07:22 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »