Home

whosnext00's Madden 12 Coach Mode Sliders (Authentic)

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden 12 Coach Mode Sliders (Authentic) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2011, 03:45 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: whosnext00's Madden 12 Coach Mode Sliders (Authentic)

whosnext00: one more question.

Why do you use the lower end (typically human side) slider for the computer and for the effectively computer controlled QB's in coach mode? Seems like it would be logical to use the higher number on the QBA chart.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:09 PM   #18
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanC
whosnext00: one more question.

Why do you use the lower end (typically human side) slider for the computer and for the effectively computer controlled QB's in coach mode? Seems like it would be logical to use the higher number on the QBA chart.
keeps the scores lower, keeps QBs making shorter passes most of the time like in real football and makes it harder to get a 400 yard day.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:59 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
keeps the scores lower, keeps QBs making shorter passes most of the time like in real football and makes it harder to get a 400 yard day.
Cool. Thanks a ton dude, I will be plugging these into a Bills 'chise this weekend.
Old 09-25-2011, 06:09 AM   #20
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Previously I had scratched these sliders but after taking another look they seemed more solid than some others.

I'll be testing these more so we'll see what happens. Just haven't gotten much feedback on them.
Old 09-28-2011, 03:04 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

hey man these sliders are the only ones i use and the whole deal with the completion precentage thing is i think to many people are putting threshold at 0 so wide receicers are getting open all the time so i put mine at 50 and getting good results with that so you should try it and tell me what you think
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #22
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboys60
hey man these sliders are the only ones i use and the whole deal with the completion precentage thing is i think to many people are putting threshold at 0 so wide receicers are getting open all the time so i put mine at 50 and getting good results with that so you should try it and tell me what you think
I'll look into that, thanks for letting me know

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »