Home

MADDEN 12 FRANCHISE SLIDERS VERSION 3.1

This is a discussion on MADDEN 12 FRANCHISE SLIDERS VERSION 3.1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2011, 03:26 AM   #65
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MADDEN 12 FRANCHISE SLIDERS VERSION 3.1

i appreciate u both holding back on ur final judgement until a few more games have been played and u try the tweaks i am posting tomorrow. good news is the effect everything u both were talking about...

except penalties. thats really a mixed bag. depends on ur lines dpp an such. ive never had 12 penalties against me. most ever i think was 7.

i hope in ur 1st game with the bills u didnt have penalties like that.

1 other quick note. i know we all want to have the perfect game balance in the sliders. an after some more tweaking im getting it bout as close as possible. but we must remember. these sliders are for good games yes. but realistic franchise season stats. with dpp its going to be impossible to not blow a team out here an there or gett owned ourselves.

example. year three of my bills chise. i started 2-0 with convincing wins over tampa and a good win over atlanta. but have dropped my last 2 games to the pays an the bengals who were 0-3 til they beat me.

stats an games will be all over. but ur wins/losses should balance out right with realistic season stats come play off time.

ill post my tweaks tomorrow morning around 10 mnt time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2011, 03:28 AM   #66
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMETALHEAD666
I'm about to give these a try in a bit, but I was wondering will the results change much if I sim on some drives? I like to play D in the 4th quarter if the game is really close and sim defensively other times and concentrate on offense for the most part.
shouldnt change other than u might have a few more points scored. it depends
Old 09-20-2011, 03:33 AM   #67
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMETALHEAD666
Just started a franchise with the 49ers. Even though I'm using Alex Smith who is rated 77 I still lowered the pass acc. by 4. I used Gameflow and simmed my defensive drives. I killed the Seahwawks 34-16, I got 211 yards and 2 TD's with Frank Gore on 21 carries. I adjusted the CPU and Human Rush off/def like you recommended on page 5 but it still felt a bit easy. I guess I'll reserve judgment on these sliders after a few more games and see how to franchise consistency eventually comes into play with these sliders.
dont simm defense and you will see closer games.

i played a whole season during the 3day early weekend with the bills on my 1st slider set way back. ( waaay easier than these) bur at the time seemed challenging. i simmed defense an had a crazy good record. when madden came out that tuesday, i started a new franchise with the bills cuz i wanted more realism.

2 and 1/4 seasons under my belt and ive played d the whole time.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:30 PM   #68
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

as promised, my slider tweaks are no updated on the 1st page. make sure you not only read the slider tweaks but the 9/20/11 update comments.

i throw in a good idea if these are close but slightly too easy in some areas for you.

as always. looking for feedback. and make sure to let me know if you are using todays updated sliders along with if you are or arent using the qb acc, and hum blocking suggestions.

and in case u skip over it..fatigue has been raised to 70!
Old 09-20-2011, 02:56 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm currently in week 14, started with the base sliders and i've been moving them around - getting some fantastic games. When I get a chance, I'll post a few of the latest ones.

This is ridiculous, but could you give me a quick crash course on using the format everyone is posting above? I just can't find directions anywhere.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:47 PM   #70
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargersfan21
I'm currently in week 14, started with the base sliders and i've been moving them around - getting some fantastic games. When I get a chance, I'll post a few of the latest ones.

This is ridiculous, but could you give me a quick crash course on using the format everyone is posting above? I just can't find directions anywhere.
here ya go :http://dynasties.operationsports.com...id=1&sport=nfl
Old 09-20-2011, 03:48 PM   #71
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargersfan21

quick question...i remember u said u really liked my base 3.1 set. and i have made 2 seperate tweaks to that making it now officially 4.1

but on to the question. ur now in week 14, have u noticed yourself getting any better. not sure if u felt any part of my 3.1 sliders extra hard. but just curious if you have seen any growth in your game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2011, 09:06 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 0

what is everyone using for the injury slider

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »