Home

Coach settings/sliders with Tebow/Broncos

This is a discussion on Coach settings/sliders with Tebow/Broncos within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2011, 12:47 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Coach settings/sliders with Tebow/Broncos

So for having the broncos as one of the CPU teams in my franchise, which would be the best coach sliders for em....obviously we can't make em so Tebow has terrible numbers but the broncos win....or can we?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Coach settings/sliders with Tebow/Broncos

Maybe putting priority to 100/Scrambling for QBs would work? Also setting your defensive run/pass low and Denver's offensive run/pass high might also help.

As for his passing, I would think if your gameplay sliders are tough on passing games, it will reflect in his performance on the field, assuming he's rated as a passer that will struggle with accuracy and awareness.

Edit: By "low" and "high" I'm talking near the extreme values. I have my defensive slider for run/pass at 20...at the most. Usually it's 0 or 10. This makes the AI want to run as well as makes it more difficult for my defense to stop the run, further encouraging success - and thus the AI sticking with the run - as much as possible.

Use the gameplay sliders to balance against the coaching sliders and you can lower the chances of wild stats in the run game. It also makes pass defense for you tighter, which should help with Tebow struggling as a passer.

Last edited by KBLover; 11-18-2011 at 10:13 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »