Home

NEW KingRealistic's Madden NFL 12 Custom Sliders

This is a discussion on NEW KingRealistic's Madden NFL 12 Custom Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2011, 04:39 PM   #17
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

OVR: 6
re: NEW KingRealistic's Madden NFL 12 Custom Sliders

The stats I posted with me as rams on franchise are with these sliders. My bro uses the Chargers and its looks alot funner becuz he has a better QB WR TE and Oline. Better CB too. He has exciting fun games. I have games where I gotta play harder and struggle cuz I'm the Rams. My defense sucks!
U REALLY SHUDNT JUDGE MY SLIDERS UNTIL U PLAYED A FEW GAMES WITH THEM. lol. Serious
Old 12-31-2011, 05:18 PM   #18
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

I am going to give them a shot cause im still trying to set mine and no matter what i do i rush for over 200 yards a game with frank gore and ive set player skills low and cpu skills high for rushing and passing although passing is feeling better.P.S. I was not judging you I know its hard to find good slider sets for this game there always seems to be some flaw.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:35 PM   #19
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
I am going to give them a shot cause im still trying to set mine and no matter what i do i rush for over 200 yards a game with frank gore and ive set player skills low and cpu skills high for rushing and passing although passing is feeling better.P.S. I was not judging you I know its hard to find good slider sets for this game there always seems to be some flaw.
Ok :]
Yea it is. But TO ME these are good.
And I use GAMEFLOW cuz I don't like using money plays. Run plays or pass plays that work EVERYTIME -_- kills the game.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:52 PM   #20
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

I dont use money plays like Ill run I pro run up the middle and out of 6 times ill break a big gain thats what I mean, I cant run great with lower rated players but I can with Gore. I do have a question for you though, Im in week 12 in my franchise and when looking at all the stats of all the teams no one has more pancake blocks than sacks exept like 2 people, free safteys have like 50 tackles which is low cause most have 100 or more over there last few years in the nfl and the same goes with DEs and my outside linebackers have like no sacks and not many tackles any Ideas? Does this happen to you?
Old 12-31-2011, 06:05 PM   #21
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

Quote:
I dont use money plays like Ill run I pro run up the middle and out of 6 times ill break a big gain thats what I mean, I cant run great with lower rated players but I can with Gore. I do have a question for you though, Im in week 12 in my franchise and when looking at all the stats of all the teams no one has more pancake blocks than sacks exept like 2 people, free safteys have like 50 tackles which is low cause most have 100 or more over there last few years in the nfl and the same goes with DEs and my outside linebackers have like no sacks and not many tackles any Ideas? Does this happen to you?
Hmm... I read about that on the coaching schemes on Dfos. About the DEs and OLBs. It has to do with the coaching schemes. Ima play a few more games and see about these areas u pointed out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2011, 07:38 PM   #22
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

ya im gonna move priority up for backers and freesaftey up to 50 and put the saftey in the middle for coverage and hitting or whatever it is, im also going to move up priority up on o-line and put it at 50/50. I heard some one say you can only get pancake blocks in running the ball but I dont understand why that would be when it happens in passing in real life. I know good o-linemen should get 40 or more pancakes a year like in the old madden games. I can have a line man get 4 pancakes and 11 sacks and he goes up if he is young, makes no sense even if I have a DE that is older and has the best year of his career he goes down. Progression has gotten better over the years of next gen but still no real reasoning exept young gets better old goes down.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:43 PM   #23
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

Quote:
ya im gonna move priority up for backers and freesaftey up to 50 and put the saftey in the middle for coverage and hitting or whatever it is, im also going to move up priority up on o-line and put it at 50/50. I heard some one say you can only get pancake blocks in running the ball but I dont understand why that would be when it happens in passing in real life. I know good o-linemen should get 40 or more pancakes a year like in the old madden games. I can have a line man get 4 pancakes and 11 sacks and he goes up if he is young, makes no sense even if I have a DE that is older and has the best year of his career he goes down. Progression has gotten better over the years of next gen but still no real reasoning exept young gets better old goes down.
Dfos has some coaching scheme that alot off ppl like. If ur changes don't work out u shud try his. But if ur changes do work let me kno and so I can try them also. :]
Old 12-31-2011, 08:19 PM   #24
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

I changed my sliders to your set to give them a try and also set coaching scheme to dfos set for the 49ers, It did not mention what to set the priority of each player to though so linemen i set at 100 and the rest I just set at how the 49ers work with te being used more in the game. I will let you know how it goes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »