Home

Anybody playing with human sliders at 35?

This is a discussion on Anybody playing with human sliders at 35? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2011, 04:43 PM   #9
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Anybody playing with human sliders at 35?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
So now I'm considering a compromise and going with 35 human sliders across the board (and leaving the CPU at default 50) to find a level in between AP and AM. Anybody have any luck doing this?
I used a similar philosophy this year. I left all of the CPU sliders @ 50 -- w/ the exception of bumping up the QB accuracy for slightly more challenge.

For human sliders, I initially set them at 35 and moved backwards/forwards in increments in 5 for fine tuning. I believe I have pass blk at 40 and accuracy at 35.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:03 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

I restarted my franchise with human sliders at 30 (cpu at default 50) and so far I'm pretty happy with the results. I'm 2-1 so far, beating the Seahawks 20-17 on a late FG, losing the Cowboys 20-17 on a late FG and beating the Bengals 23-17.

I've struggled running the ball, but I'm not worried about that because I did OK running on default All-Madden. The key is I've actually been able to play defense reasonably well - my one big problem with All-Madden.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:49 AM   #11
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Guys once you move a certain human section over 75 the mode is no longer all madden.

Putting a section all at 35 brings it over the 75 mark. Your making the section 105.

You can identitfy this by the kick meter slowing down.

Just adjust the cpu sliders till the game plays to your liking.

The only thing that sucsk is that your team will drop a ton of inteceptions. Now for wr catching just make sure to hold down the rb button when catching the ball. It helps with securing the catch. Not all of them, but a good percentage.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »