Home

just got the game and need help please...

This is a discussion on just got the game and need help please... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-13-2011, 05:04 AM   #25
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: just got the game and need help please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by froknipour
Realistic like when I win but I don't blow the other team out, opposing team scores still etc...what do you mean user catches? Sorry for my ignorance this is my first madden game since ps 1 days lol

Also like realistic yardage at end of the game...not like me the Steelers with 364 yards and other team with 70 etc
Ok got it. :]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2011, 05:06 AM   #26
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

USER CATCH is when you switch to WR while the pass is in the air and you catch it pressing Y or TRIANGLE (catch button).
Old 12-13-2011, 05:19 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

OK ill try those sliders and let you know tomorrow, thanks for all the help...so with all the info i gave you I take it those sliders should still work? :-)
Old 12-13-2011, 05:26 AM   #28
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

Quote:
OK ill try those sliders and let you know tomorrow, thanks for all the help...so with all the info i gave you I take it those sliders should still work? :-)
Testing em out right now. I can pass with Pass Acc at 20. But idk where u wud like it at. The lower the pass acc the more points I can add to defense.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:53 PM   #29
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

Hey. Check out simgameonly sliders.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #30
Rookie

OK just finished my first game, I'm the Steelers and i went against the ravens, score was 34-20 I won...The stats were, total offense 284 yards for me and 299 for ravens...****shing yards I had 62 and ravens had 104. 222 passing yards for me and 194 for ravens, with 12 first downs for me and 9 for ravens, total yards were 368 for me and 484 for ravens, with 3 turnovers for ravens and 0 for me. 16:59 possession time for me and 19:01 for ravens...these seem like realistic stats to you? I'm not a huge football fan, I'm just getting into it. Thanks again!

Last edited by froknipour; 12-13-2011 at 08:50 PM.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #31
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

Quote:
OK just finished my first game, I'm the Steelers and i went against the ravens, score was 34-20 I won...The stats were, total offense 284 yards for me and 299 for ravens...****shing yards I had 62 and ravens had 104. 222 passing yards for me and 194 for ravens, with 12 first downs for me and 9 for ravens, total yards were 368 for me and 484 for ravens, with 3 turnovers for ravens and 0 for me. 16:59 possession time for me and 19:01 for ravens...these seem like realistic stats to you? I'm not a huge football fan, I'm just getting into it. Thanks again!
Kool. Jarodd21 says to play 2-3 games for sliders to kick in. So try that and post stats. Thanks for posting stats! Doesn't look too bad for one game. We'll see. :]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2011, 11:42 PM   #32
Rookie

Love the sliders:-) 2nd game I won 21-17 :-) one thing...why does the game always ask me to redownload my online pass every time I boot up the game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »