Home

Cowher's Sunday Night Football sliders

This is a discussion on Cowher's Sunday Night Football sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 03:25 AM   #65
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Cowher's Sunday Night Football sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
Wanted to ask with the 12 minutes its what Ive been on for time last couple of years...

I was wondering do you think its long enough to get Alex Smith 25-30 att a game and Gore 15-25 att a game with the back up getting about 5-10 att a game? Obviously Regular Season haha
you know....I haven't even been paying attention...lol my bad. I was more into seeing how the game played with my sliders,that I haven't taken into account what you just asked..lol

This MIGHT be a great opportunity for you to check that out once you get the game,remember...these are in "beta" stage right now,so anything that you see that I may have missed,please bring to my attention.

The 12 min 20 sec runoff may NOT give you what you're looking for,but on the other hand it may..we'll just have to be careful when getting into changing stuff that we don't throw everything else off..lol
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 03:31 AM   #66
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

Thats cool man, I definately let you know how the games go when I play I usually do a Halftime update than final game stats...

I think it will get those pretty close ir not there I dont think there will be any problem with getting them in that range. And some games will be different I might get shut down in one area or have to play conservative get a good variety of games...

I got ahead o myself Ill prbably be in Pre Season at least a day cause I mnow ill get sucked into CC and with making cuts and trades and FA on top of llaying the games Ill be busy haha and loving it!!!
Old 08-30-2012, 03:36 AM   #67
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Thats cool man, I definately let you know how the games go when I play I usually do a Halftime update than final game stats...

I think it will get those pretty close ir not there I dont think there will be any problem with getting them in that range. And some games will be different I might get shut down in one area or have to play conservative get a good variety of games...

I got ahead o myself Ill prbably be in Pre Season at least a day cause I mnow ill get sucked into CC and with making cuts and trades and FA on top of llaying the games Ill be busy haha and loving it!!!
I was going to say dude....you're going to be a trading fool As much as you want to do,you'll be lucky to see your 2nd preseason game...lol
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
Old 08-30-2012, 03:40 AM   #68
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

Especially with the trades I wanna make if the CPU denies a couple offers haha... Hows the XP when you apply it to the players, they dont progress to fast? And, what are your goals that they gave you? Do you get player goals and coach goals together?
Old 08-30-2012, 03:45 AM   #69
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

Whats been the part of CC youve been having the most fun doing?
Old 08-30-2012, 04:02 AM   #70
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Especially with the trades I wanna make if the CPU denies a couple offers haha... Hows the XP when you apply it to the players, they dont progress to fast? And, what are your goals that they gave you? Do you get player goals and coach goals together?
The xp is really well done imo,and it can take a long time to level up a player,I have noticed that whatever you choose to raise,it only raises by 1 point...so I don't think it will be a problem progressing to fast.

They have higher levels of stuff you can raise,but you need a butt load of xp points for that,and I'm no where near close to get any of the "good" stuff yet.

I'm not sure on the players and coaches together,dude seriously...there's just SOOOOO much going on in CCM that I don't even have a firm grasp on it yet..lol

Quote:
Whats been the part of CC youve been having the most fun doing?
The best part?? ALL of it dude...I cannot think of one area that I don't enjoy..lol Even the practices have been cool...you get to choose from a list of events that you can do to gain xp as well....it's inSANE dude.

Come to think of it...you may not even get to play 1 preseason game with all that there is to do...lol
Quote:
Old 08-30-2012, 07:56 AM   #71
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Going to try these out Friday when I get out of class.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 08:07 AM   #72
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
Going to try these out Friday when I get out of class.
Looking forward to your input.
Did you check out some of my box scores? getting a pretty good variety of games and outcomes,hopefully you'll enjoy them.

Just remember...these were built with CCM in mind,so I'm not sure how they'll play in "play now" mode.
Quote:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »