Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #1241
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
Is there any chance EA will fix sliders not working in CCM?
No word yet from EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #1242
Banned

OVR: 0

I've been looking through the forums and changing the slidres myself and testing everything possible, and right now a high threshold is the only way to get CPU running in CCM. Jarodd's sliders are perfect as usual, they just need to tune CC mode. If you are looking for something to get the CPU run game going for the meantime, play on ALL-PRO with threshold at 85-100. You will need to adjust other USER sliders to balance out the game.

*85 threshold on normal speed gives you the best gameplay while still giving the CPU running abilty.

*100 Threshold will give them the ability to torch you on the ground, but you may want to put game speed on slow for this because otherwise everyone is streaking across the field.

Refer to this thread for more information regarding this.
-http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football-sliders/573238-m13-killer-sliders-offline-ccm-guaranteed-cpu-run-game.html
Old 09-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #1243
Banned

airbuddy716's Arena

OVR: 5
Smile Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I start using these sliders when I get Madden, but I'll put them in the demo n' try em out. I know these are great though because there made by Jarrodd
Old 09-05-2012, 06:54 PM   #1244
Banned

i played a game that ended up 54-41 i even put the defensive tackling too 100 and broken tackles to 0 this game is so flawed right now its putting me off
Old 09-05-2012, 07:20 PM   #1245
Banned

this was playing as both offences changing the team each time a different team had it and also playing with rules i was only allowed to use game flow and no hot routes its cpu defense is ridiculousness i dont like career mode so i just play games in ehxhibition so what i might do is just use ncaa and download nfl teams on teambuilder if this crap cant get sorted
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #1246
Rookie

I used one of the other guys sliders.. You know, the one that says "Guaranteed running game" .. Those sliders were TERRIBLE in every way... Yours my friend are loads of fun and way more even. I'm doing Green now and love it... Finally I'm not getting beatin deep on every other play and the stats are very realistic with the exception of high scores with 15 minute quarters. I wish you could set you sliders like you wanted them and then there was a global setting that alowed you just to turn the scoring down somehow without affecting the sliders too much... I know that sounds idiotic but the gameplay is near perfect just not enough defense. Oh well, I will keep checking to see where this goes.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:18 PM   #1247
Rookie

I'm not the best or worst madden player. I played All madden ccm Won easily. Completed almost 80 percent passes. The opposing team had 30 yds rushing an their QB was at 11.4 rating with 0 Tds and 2 picks. Is this really the best product EA can do this year? If they don't fix this I will trade the game in and go back to Madden 12. This is NOT fun in anyway!
Old 09-05-2012, 08:21 PM   #1248
Rookie

I am afraid to adjust sliders because the last time I did the computer actually played worse. Even though I adjusted the sliders to user 25 , cpu 75 the computer seemed to play WORSE!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »