Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2012, 07:42 PM   #1433
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarodd, How have games on your Black set been in CCM? Hows the CPU rushing?

I love your sliders for Play Now but im just not getting any luck in CCM.
Old 09-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #1434
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienArcherV1

I'm still not getting any good results from the CPUs rushing in CCM(Some guys are). Everything else is ok but the gameplay overall isn't nothing like Play now man.. EA already knows this is an issue so hopefully we get something patched in soon..
Old 09-15-2012, 07:50 PM   #1435
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm still not getting any good results from the CPUs rushing in CCM(Some guys are). Everything else is ok but the gameplay overall isn't nothing like Play now man.. EA already knows this is an issue so hopefully we get something patched in soon..
I hope so, I'd love to play a CCM on the Black Set (Have it play like Play Now) After the Notre Dame game tonight Im gonna start up a CCM w/ the Black set. See what the CPU can do. CCM like this however I'm surprised im even still playing this game lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #1436
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Good game man.. Romo stunk... I wish he had of played like that in real life. Haha! You definitely might need to crank up some areas for the CPU if they play bad like that again..
Yeah we'll see. I'll play another game or 2 on the same settings to see if it was a fluke or not
Old 09-15-2012, 08:25 PM   #1437
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienArcherV1

My feeling is that if you are new to All-Madden or are on Jarod's Red Sliders, then CCM will work. I'm a red player and use Jarod's black rushing sliders and I am seeing mixed results. I played the Pat's and Woodhead had 135 yards in first half and finished with 195 by the end of the game...I played the Steelers next and shut down Mendenhall (35 yds total rushing). Unfortunately, I'm not seeing anything consistent except the CPU passing. Rushing is a mixed bag but at least I'm seeing something of a challenge.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:21 PM   #1438
MVP

OVR: 7

Played week 2 vs the Bucs. Ended up signing Steve Smith(former Giant) and putting Hixon on IR(wouldn't let me cut him because he was hurt).

Bucs 28
Giants 30

Eli 20-29 330 yards 2 tds 0 ints sacked twice
Freeman 16-22 266 yards 3 tds 0 ints sacked 6 times

Bradshaw 24 rushes 86 yards
Wilson 7 rushes 8 yards TD
Blount 17 rushes 44 yards
Martin 3 rushes 19 yard td

Cruz 5 catches 63 yards TD
Bennet 5 catches 29 yards TD
Randle 4 catches 129 yards
Smith 3 catches 82 yards
Dallas Clark 4 catches 36 yards TD
Benn 3 catches 43 yards
Williams 3 catches 46 yards
Jackson 1 catch 56 yard TD
Stocker 1 catch 56 yards TD

Hayward had 2 sacks for the Bucs. Tuck had 2 sacks again and so did JPP. Phillps and Rogers each got sacks as well. Is it wrong I haven't got any players over 6 tackles in either game or is that fine.

The Bucs got the ball and got 2 first down running and set up a 3rd and 3, they play action pass and Freeman hit Stocker for a 56 yard TD(missed pick and tackle with Prince) Then I went 3 and out and they drove again and scored on a Doug Martin 14 yard TD. At that point I was worried. Then Eli hit Steve Smith on a 62 yard catch and run which changed momentum back to us. From that point Eli was on fire, he hit Cruz and Bennet for 1 yard TDS before half time and we went into the half with a 17-14 lead after a Tynes FG. The offense came out juicing in the 2nd half and David Wilson got a 3 yard TD to put us 24-14. At that point I got a bit conservative and ran a lot, but it was fine because the defense keep getting stops. Early in the 4th Tynes hit a 52 yarder to give us more breathing room. Then we traded punts and all of a sudden, Freeman started heating up and drove them down for a score with 3:03 left, no biggie I can run out the clock. I get stuffed on a run and a delay of game set up a 3rd and 18, I had Bennett wide open for a first down and Im forced to punt. The first play Jackson get his first catch of the game beating Webster for a 56 yard TD. Demoralized I felt hopeless. First play i hit Randle on a medium pass, and he runs down the field and gets 70 yards down inside the 10 and after 3 runs I get the winning FG with 31 seconds left to pull out a close one. Does everything look good in terms of plays run, quarter length, etc??
Old 09-16-2012, 03:54 AM   #1439
Rookie

OVR: 3

Noone ever said Jarodd21's slider would give u some ok and close games.. whats being said is the CPU cannot on any settings any sliders run at all, bad cuts,bad reads,falls down for no reason, run blocking stinks ect ect..so if u dont have to worry abt stopping the run..gaming isnt a real challenge..its a bug/issue EA has admitted the problem until or if they fix it CCM is broken and cannot be taken serious
Old 09-16-2012, 04:36 PM   #1440
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2

These sliders are real man!

These are realistic, sim sliders.

Maybe Madden doesn't cheat but tells the truth.

Patriots just lost to the Cardinals. Gostkowski with 6 seconds left in the 4th misses a 42 yard field goal attempt. Cards win 20-18.

So here's the PM I sent Jarodd earlier today. Freaky.
Attached Images
File Type: png Picture 2.png (177.3 KB, 287 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »