Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2012, 03:21 PM   #1561
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

so i been playing around with the black set and read the thread with the theory about the penalties affecting gameplay. i have to agree with that theory. ive noticed that if you put the OPI to 100 and leave the DPI at 50 the CPU will throw more deep bombs and the receiver almost always will out run the defender, especially when its a faster receiver. It's also easier for me on offense to drive on any defense with all passing plays.

With the DPI at 100 and OPI at 50 the opposite happens, the CPU throws the deep bomb and the receiver can't get away from the defender and the ball seems to almost always be under thrown. The best results I have gotten with them is both at 100 where every now and then the QB will make a great throw and hit the receiver in stride.

I also have offsides to 100 false start to 70 and clipping to 0 and it seems to help the CPU run game. I was absolutely killing every single runningback in the league before this adjustment and ranked #1 defense in the league with the Colts. Now CPU will run about 25-30 times depending on who the running back is and if they are a passing team they will run around 20-25 times. Runningbacks now at least have average days with my defense, and if they break a big run on me then they have a great day. Which is how it usually goes for runningbacks on Sundays.

It doesn't make the game perfect but it definitely makes it more challenging for me.

The thing im looking to fix now is the AUTO SUBS i think i can get some of those reps the backs are taking to average out a little better. Anyway, those are my two cents and if anyone has any good AUTO SUB ratio please let me know, thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 12:11 AM   #1562
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

OVR: 0

with this theory do you have a set that i could see. Maybe this will help some gameplay for my league.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:36 AM   #1563
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
with this theory do you have a set that i could see. Maybe this will help some gameplay for my league.
I'd like to see it to. I only see roughing passer and holding penalties. A lot of people are seeing some PI and others along with have a changed game play.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:37 PM   #1564
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm holding out for the next patch update.

I remember reading an article on Pasta Padre here He mentions that Madden will more than likely have a patch release in October.

Furthermore it's the breast cancer awareness month. I remember a couple or so Madden's back they released a patch for a month where all the teams (in Play Now if I remember) wore pink.

I haven't even started a CCM yet I'm holding out, I'm having loads of fun with Jarodd's Play Now sliders though, I have a great set. Having good games.

Plus I have FIFA 13, NHL 13 and come Friday I'll have NBA 2K13 to keep my mind off the stupid CPU rushing game in CCM.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:37 PM   #1565
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

Madden just released the details for the new update and it says connected careers sliders/gameplay has been fixed to match play now! Finally!!

Also we can import custom roster to CC and edit gear and information. GREAT update. Cant wait for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #1566
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2

With that being said this just in...

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...date-3-details
Old 10-03-2012, 07:37 PM   #1567
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

I feel like I'm waiting for M13 to be released all over again...
Old 10-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #1568
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiser006
I feel like I'm waiting for M13 to be released all over again...
Haha! Me too man.. I can't wait to get back in the lab next week and provide everybody with the sliders I'm known for making. It's been a very frustrating month and a half for me but I'm motivated now..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »