Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2012, 08:36 PM   #1697
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
Hey Jarodd Im back, booted up my old Giants CCM with the patch put in the red set and my 6-1 Giants went into Dallas to face the 3-3 Cowboys.

Giants 36
Cowboys 30 OT

Eli 24-42 334 yards 4 tds 2 ints sacked twice
Romo 14-18 196 yards 1 td 0 ints

Bradshaw 22 rushes 93 yards
Wilson 11 rushes 72 yards
Murray 24 rushes 95 yards td
Jones 3 rushes 24 yards td

Austin 3 catches 44 yards
Witten 3 catches 92 yards
Dez 2 catches 19 yards td
Cruz 5 catches 93 yards
Nicks 5 catches 61 yards 2 tds
Bennett 4 catches 42 yards
Randle 2 catches 54 yards td
Smith 2 catches 46 yards

Phillps and Blackburn had 9 tackles. Boley had 5 2 for loss, Jpp had 4 2 for loss and a sack. Hosley and tuck also had sacks. Lissemore and Cooper had sacks for the cowboys.Church and Carr got the picks. Pool had 8 tackles. Carr, lee and cooper all had 7.

In the first half both defenses played solidly. In the first quarter they got a 10 yard td from Romo to Dez and we got a fg. In the 2nd quarter we got a 6 yard TD from Manning to Robinson and they got a 30 yard fg to make it 10-10 at half. I drive down in the beginning of the 2nd half, but settle for a fg making it 13-10. I have a chance to score again, but throw a pick and they drive down and get a 21 yard TD run by Murray with 34 seconds left in the 3rd to make it 17-13.I got stopped to start the 4th and they drove down for a fg making 20-13. Jernigan fumbled the kickoff and set them up for a felix jones 17 yard td making it 27-13. With 5:18 left 3rd and long from the 47, I think I'm done. They blitz a corner and hes just about to sack me, but Im able to throw it down field and Randle snags it for a 53 yard td making it 27-20. The cowboys fumble the kickoff and Hosley recovers at the 10!!! We settle for a FG with 3 mins left, I would have gone for it at 4th down but it was at the 10 because of a sack and I figured I had a better chance at a stop. First play of the next drive they go to shoutgun oddly enough and Romo throws a pick and Webster runs it to the 10, but its called back on a roughing the passer. A 26 yard run by Murray put them in good postion. They are in fg range 3rd and 5. If i stop them I get the ball with 1:20ish left and 2 tos, but Murray got the first down. I hold them the next 3 plays, but burn all my tos and they kicked the fg with 16 seconds left. I think Im done. I return the kick to the 28. First play is incomplete. Cruz had single coverage on the next play I just throw one down field, lead him toward the sideline and threw up a prayer. Cruz leaps in the air, catches it and tippe toes out at the 14 with 6 seconds left. I line up and the next play throw a 14 yard td to Nicks to force OT. In OT I get the ball, get a first down running with Wilson. 3rd and 4 later in the drive I hit steve smith on a slant makes a man miss and gets 34 yards to put me at the 32. I run the ball and mix in a pass to get to like the 15. 3rd and 3 I throw it to Bennet and he drops at the 3. 4th and 4 at the 11 and I decide to go for it, figuring the fg wouldn't help and even if I got stopped they would have the long field. I throw the screen to Nicks and he walks in untouched for the game winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha! That was a tough one man especially after all the dominating you was doing before the patch. You definitely have to adjust to the gameplay now. Stats look good to Ewing.. Can't wait to see how your season turns out now..
Old 10-16-2012, 08:37 PM   #1698
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's why I cranked the INTs up. It's the only way to make you nervous back there in the pocket on certain throws..
Yeah GP. Alot of the times prior to throwing an underneath pass a defender drops a pick. I guess high INT will keep you in check about testing the defense.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:39 PM   #1699
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
Yeah GP. Alot of the times on prior to throwing an underneath pass a defender drops a pick. I guess high INT will keep you in check about testing the defense.
Yeah once you become a beast in the pocket and figure out how to read coverages you have know choice but to crank up the CPUs INTs. It's the only way.. I learned that a long time ago.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:41 PM   #1700
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

One other thing. I think if EA counted contact dropped passes as incompletions, we could get perfect stats for human passing. I noticed alot of games a WR will have 3-4 drops and this messes up stats.

But yeah sure enough when i upped INT to 65 Devin Mccourtey makes a crazy INT that i have never seen before. Great Job on the set so far.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:45 PM   #1701
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

One thing I thought was cool is after the patch I've gotten 2, 1-handed interceptions with Janoris Jenkins. They were crazy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 08:46 PM   #1702
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
One other thing. I think if EA counted contact dropped passes as incompletions, we could get perfect stats for human passing. I noticed alot of games a WR will have 3-4 drops and this messes up stats.

But yeah sure enough when i upped INT to 65 Devin Mccourtey makes a crazy INT that i have never seen before. Great Job on the set so far.
I been saying it for years now that the INT slider has a huge affect on coverage too.. When it's lower you'll see guys stand there and look clueless sometimes when a pass is thrown right in there face but when you raise it you'll see them react to the ball in the air beautifully..
Old 10-16-2012, 09:12 PM   #1703
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
I been saying it for years now that the INT slider has a huge affect on coverage too.. When it's lower you'll see guys stand there and look clueless sometimes when a pass is thrown right in there face but when you raise it you'll see them react to the ball in the air beautifully..
the INT slider goes hand in hand with the Pass Reaction Slider..Pass Reaction so far ive seen shows me how close the defender plays to the WR and the INT slider shows me the awareness the defender has on the ball....

im no slider expert but im no dummy either
Old 10-16-2012, 09:15 PM   #1704
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Ok made a few small tweaks to all the sets. On all 4 sets I lowered USER catching to 40, raised the USER INTs to 40, and lowered the USER pass reaction is 35..

On the Green set I lowered CPUs INTs and Catching to 40.

On the Blue set I raised the CPUs INTs and Catching to 70.

On the Black set I raised the CPUs INTs and Catching to 85.

No changes were made to the Red set in those areas.
if im reading this right on the black set you have cpu int at 85?? you dont notice how the WR is open and when you throw it to the guy the cpu magically has speed burst and INT it??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »