Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2012, 01:35 PM   #1897
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
Hey Jarrod, one thing you dont want to do is make the sliders "Easier" because of feedback. I have noticed that if a guy is rushing like crazy on me there is things at my disposal that i can use to stop them.

1. Bring safeties closer to the LOS.

2****n commit

3.D-Line and LB shifts

And also people should realize that Great Offense beats Great Defense every time.

One thing i had to adjust to was to not lower CPU sliders simply because i cant stop them when in real life teams gameplan on one RB and still get toasted. Personnel, Coaching and stick skills must be used to stop a teams attack and not just stick skills by itself.

Great sliders btw, and you may want to check the Run/Pass ratio thread to get teams gameplans in check. I played the Browns and David Garrard passed 38 times and they ran 29 times, game felt amazing.
Trust me it wouldn't be that much of a drop. There breaktackles on 100 doesn't seem that bad to me. If I was to drop it down some it will only be dropped to 95. No lower then that.. I still believe the CPU will have success running with that small drop.. Appreciate the feedback as always Arksansaw..
Old 10-20-2012, 01:36 PM   #1898
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's weird.. You have the sliders exactly like my black set? I haven't had any crazy games like that at all. CPU seems to be on point with there INTs at 90 and there pass rush at 100 along with the USER accuracy at 4 making it a little tougher to throw. How many times a game are you passing? I mean if you are throwing it 50 plus times a game you have to expect yards like that especially if you are good at throwing.. I only throw the ball about 25 to 30 times a game but I'm sure my stats would look like that if I threw it more but it still would be tough with the CPUs INTs being so high. You'll be risking a bunch of INTs if you aren't on point.. If that was just the first game after tweaking the sliders to where I have it after the patch then that was definitely the reason why the passing felt easy like that. Once you get a couple of more games in without tweaking anything you should see the difference.. Get a couple of more games in without tweaking anything.

The CPUs rushing has definitely been better after the patch.. I'm having fun trying to defend it. I haven't been seeing a bunch of breaktackles like that. If he breaks the first tackle the 2nd player usually takes him down. I don't get too mad about the breaktackles especially after seeing how poor the tackling has been this year in real life. Seems just about right to me.. Maybe I might tone it down about 5 points on the black set depending on the feedback I get..
I passed the ball 31 times, and it was my 2nd game after tweaking. I run 2 backs so I try to give both bout 15 carries to keep my offense balanced. I got everything exactly thesame except cpu int at 100. Just seems like there's always someone open in the pass game
Old 10-20-2012, 01:43 PM   #1899
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yster
I passed the ball 31 times, and it was my 2nd game after tweaking. I run 2 backs so I try to give both bout 15 carries to keep my offense balanced. I got everything exactly thesame except cpu int at 100. Just seems like there's always someone open in the pass game
Did you tweak the INTs to 100 after the first game? If you did that was probably the issue.. You have to play a few games without messing with anything.. Let me know how your next few games go.. I'm not seeing the passing game being that easy at the moment. I still do my thing but they are definitely challenging my passing.. How many minutes are you playing with too? I'm also trying to get that right too..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-20-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #1900
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Did you tweak the INTs to 100 after the first game? If you did that was probably the issue.. You have to play a few games without messing with anything.. Let me know how your next few games go.. I'm not seeing the passing game being that easy at the moment. I still do my thing but they are definitely challenging my passing.. How many minutes are you playing with too? I'm also trying to get that right too..
I had all cpu pass d on 100 from the start I play 12min with 16 run off.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:53 PM   #1901
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
That's the only thing about playing with a bunch of different people because everyone's skill level isn't the same.. What is the record of that guys who has been rushing like that?
Yeh he has lost some games but has had some close wins too. The issue with an easy running game is that it kills the stats for the CPU because they get way less opportunities to score and put up decent stats. I think he is 4-2 or something along this lines.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 01:54 PM   #1902
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7

I just played @Ravens in Monday Night Football. I was the Bengals.

I lost badly, 54-28. I used the black set with few tweaks afterwards. The thing is that Ray Rice owned the defense in 1st half with around 110 yards on 20 some carries. My defense turned it up and contained Rice the entire 2nd half and he finished with around 35 carries, 150 yards. Love it.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #1903
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Yeh he has lost some games but has had some close wins too. The issue with an easy running game is that it kills the stats for the CPU because they get way less opportunities to score and put up decent stats. I think he is 4-2 or something along this lines.
Yeah that's true.. You definitely have to reevauluate the USER rushing at the end of the season. Make sure you see how everyone else is running the ball against them.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:04 PM   #1904
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03MstGT290
I just played @Ravens in Monday Night Football. I was the Bengals.

I lost badly, 54-28. I used the black set with few tweaks afterwards. The thing is that Ray Rice owned the defense in 1st half with around 110 yards on 20 some carries. My defense turned it up and contained Rice the entire 2nd half and he finished with around 35 carries, 150 yards. Love it.
Well at least your defense stepped it up in the 2nd half and slowed down there running. Hopefully they play better the rest of the way.. What is your record?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »