Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #2337
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn 60? That probably was because it was the first game you played after tweaking it to the full black set.. Games usually play out like that in the first game. They should settle in for your next game.. If you continue to get better with the left stick go ahead and lower the accuracy some more.. 3 is the lowest you can go and still make all the throws... Keep me posted man.
Definitely had something to do with it. Wierd how the sliders take a game or so to take effect but that does seem the case. Won by a field goal in second game. Put up 40pts in end but had to claw back after fumbling twice. Enjoying the challenge.

On the subject of Desean Jackson getting hurt, i have experienced this a lot. I always trade for Jackson because you can pick him up for a 3rd and 5th pick (great value, especially since he's locked into a 5yr deal) I have re-started new CCM's several times (after patches, after changing slider sets etc) In almost every CCM i have played with Jackson, he has gotten injured. His injury rating is ok (mid to high 80's from memory) I don't have him in the slot either. He's my no.2 receiver and guess what - he's out with a rib injury. Some things must be programmed.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:56 PM   #2338
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Jones
Green, with some tweaks because I've had to deal with some complaining and what no. I'm not having any of the isues they are having, except I throw a lot of picks. However, when I look at the replay, its very obvious that I deserved the pick because of forcing it.
I'm glad you are looking at the replays and seeing the mistakes you are making.. A lot of guys like to blame the sliders when they are throwing a bunch of picks.. This is the only way you will get better. What tweaks did you make?
Quote:
I also forgot to mention that he tells me they drop passes over the middle that hit them right in the hands. No body hits them, they just drop it. This what He tells me, I haven't watched him play but that's what I'm hearing.
That's hard for me to believe. Either someone was hitting him or there was somebody right by him when his WRs were dropping passes. You won't see many wide open drops with the catching at 45.. Not enough to want to change it from 45 unless you don't want to see any drop passes..
Quote:
This is a response I got back "Interesting cause most of the drop passes I am seeing are them burning them on a fade or vertical route sometimes a quick slant, but drop the ball before ever being hit. Desean got hurt on curl route I believe, I very rarely throw over the middle except to Celek or to check down to RB for the very reason he states"

Jackson has got hurt in each of the games he came back from a prolonged injury... so I dunno. Thanks for the advice you've provided so far.
I don't know what to say about the Jackson injury problem.. His injury rating might be low and you say he throws it to him all the time so I'm sure he's taken some big hits..
Old 11-02-2012, 04:29 PM   #2339
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcitycobra
Definitely had something to do with it. Wierd how the sliders take a game or so to take effect but that does seem the case. Won by a field goal in second game. Put up 40pts in end but had to claw back after fumbling twice. Enjoying the challenge.

On the subject of Desean Jackson getting hurt, i have experienced this a lot. I always trade for Jackson because you can pick him up for a 3rd and 5th pick (great value, especially since he's locked into a 5yr deal) I have re-started new CCM's several times (after patches, after changing slider sets etc) In almost every CCM i have played with Jackson, he has gotten injured. His injury rating is ok (mid to high 80's from memory) I don't have him in the slot either. He's my no.2 receiver and guess what - he's out with a rib injury. Some things must be programmed.
Its been like that for the last couple of years with the sliders. . I don't know why they don't kick in as soon as you tweak them.. Weird stuff but it's obvious with the gameplay in that first game. I always play a series and exit out, save the game, turn my system off then start my game up hoping the kick in right away..

Definitely start to lower the USER accuracy if you continue to improve with the left stick..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-02-2012 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #2340
MVP

OVR: 7

Hey Jarrod, just got my internet back, was able to get one game in during that time with the same settings I had last time I posted, not sure if youve made changes or not.

he 9-4 Giants headed into the Georgia Dome to take on the 6-7 Falcons.

Giants 41
Falcons 27

Ryan 19-32 356 yards 2 tds 4 ints sacked once
Eli 20-32 369 yards 3 tds 0 ints sacked twice

Bradshaw 23 rushes 103 yards td
Wilson 8 rushes 35 yards
Turner 17 rushes 111 yards td
snelling 3 rushes 20 yards

Randle 7 catches 210 yards 2 tds
Cruz 4 catches 108 yard td
Gonzalez 6 catches 84 yards td
Jones 3 catches 87 yards
White 2 catches 69 yards

For them, Alexander had 11 tackles. Peters and Babineaux had the sacks.
For us, Boley had 7 tackles and 2 ints. JPP had a sack. Phillips had a pick and a td. Prince had the 4th pick.

On their first possession Turner had a 57 yard TD. No 1 else scored in the 1st quarter. Bradshaw got a 3 yard TD run early in the 2nd quarter. With 5:48 left in the half Bryant hit a fg to make it 10-7. 14 seconds later Manning hit Randle for a 87 yard td(it was a streak, he caught it at the 40, the defender was in front of him but didn't try to tackle and was near for like 20 yards until he fell, it was odd.) With 39 seconds left in the half Phillips got the 3rd pick of the first half and returned 80 yards for a TD to make it 21-10. Early in the 3rd quarter Eli hit Cruz for a 72 yard TD. We traded fgs to end the 3rd. The only reason we didn't get more is that after we got the 4th pick of Ryan at the 19, Nicks fumbled a first down catch. With 9 mins left in the 4th I had a 3rd and 30 after a sack and a holding. Manning hit Randle for a 47 yard td. Gonzalez caught a 33 yard td. We got a fg with 1:14 left and they got a td to Meier with 37 seconds left and a big win for the Giants to become 10-4. One thing I noticed is that this game I had like 4 or 5 fumbles, but I recovered all, but one. My WRS and Te are fumbling more than rbs. I noticed some people in the thread having fumbling issues, I think Im among them now.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:00 PM   #2341
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
Hey Jarrod, just got my internet back, was able to get one game in during that time with the same settings I had last time I posted, not sure if youve made changes or not.

he 9-4 Giants headed into the Georgia Dome to take on the 6-7 Falcons.

Giants 41
Falcons 27

Ryan 19-32 356 yards 2 tds 4 ints sacked once
Eli 20-32 369 yards 3 tds 0 ints sacked twice

Bradshaw 23 rushes 103 yards td
Wilson 8 rushes 35 yards
Turner 17 rushes 111 yards td
snelling 3 rushes 20 yards

Randle 7 catches 210 yards 2 tds
Cruz 4 catches 108 yard td
Gonzalez 6 catches 84 yards td
Jones 3 catches 87 yards
White 2 catches 69 yards

For them, Alexander had 11 tackles. Peters and Babineaux had the sacks.
For us, Boley had 7 tackles and 2 ints. JPP had a sack. Phillips had a pick and a td. Prince had the 4th pick.

On their first possession Turner had a 57 yard TD. No 1 else scored in the 1st quarter. Bradshaw got a 3 yard TD run early in the 2nd quarter. With 5:48 left in the half Bryant hit a fg to make it 10-7. 14 seconds later Manning hit Randle for a 87 yard td(it was a streak, he caught it at the 40, the defender was in front of him but didn't try to tackle and was near for like 20 yards until he fell, it was odd.) With 39 seconds left in the half Phillips got the 3rd pick of the first half and returned 80 yards for a TD to make it 21-10. Early in the 3rd quarter Eli hit Cruz for a 72 yard TD. We traded fgs to end the 3rd. The only reason we didn't get more is that after we got the 4th pick of Ryan at the 19, Nicks fumbled a first down catch. With 9 mins left in the 4th I had a 3rd and 30 after a sack and a holding. Manning hit Randle for a 47 yard td. Gonzalez caught a 33 yard td. We got a fg with 1:14 left and they got a td to Meier with 37 seconds left and a big win for the Giants to become 10-4. One thing I noticed is that this game I had like 4 or 5 fumbles, but I recovered all, but one. My WRS and Te are fumbling more than rbs. I noticed some people in the thread having fumbling issues, I think Im among them now.
Good win man.. Hopefully you can rolling after this win.. Yeah I updated the front page and took care of the fumbling issue for the USER. The fumble slider for the USER got raised and the tackling slider for the CPU got dropped 5 points on all sets. I also lowered the USER breaktackles to compensate raising the USER fumbles.. Here are all the new tweaks below..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Okay made a few more tweaks to the front page.

On all 4 sets the I lowered USER breaktackles to 45, raised the USER fumbles to 30, Lowered the USER tackling to 45 and raised the USER rush reaction to 30.

I was getting alot of complaints about the fumbles and since I raised the CPUs tackling up on the higher sets I was started to see a few too many fumbles myself so I decided to raise the fumbles to 30 and lower the USER breaktackles to 45 to compensate and keep the total category at 75.. I lowered the USER tackling to 45 to match up with the USER breaktackles to keep the USER vs USER games on point for guys who play online..

On the Green set I lowered the CPUs breaktackles and lowered the CPUs tackling to 45.

On the Red set I lowered the CPUs tackling to 50 and lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 60.

On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs tackling to 55 and lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 75.

On the Black set I lowered the CPUs tackling to 60 and lowered the CPUs breaktackles to 90.

Since I lowered the USER tackling and breaktackles down to 45 I decided to drop the CPUs breaktackles and tackling down 5 points on each set to compensate..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 09:32 PM   #2342
Rookie

Using your RED set. I don't know what is going on with my run game/run defense, maybe you could help me out. Finished a year(Cowboys), Demarco Murray had 932 yards at 3.2 yards per carry. Chalked it up thinking maybe it was my offensive line, well I did a lot of improvements in the off season. Just played against Seattle, here are the running game stats.

Demarco:
18 attempts, 16 yards, .8 ypc, 0 BTK

Lynch:
34 attempts, 278 yards, 8.1 ypc, 1 BTK.

I have a good defensive line, line backers, they are constantly getting man handled at the line. Ware is consistently getting pancaked blocked, along with my defensive line which leaves runners 1 on 1 with safeties. (Leading tackler on my team is me, I play free safety mostly)... When I am on offense i've been trying to wait for holes to develop but I am constantly met in the back field by a line backer or defensive line man, or a defensive lineman pushing my own lineman into the back field. I have had 1 game where I got over 100 yards with demarco, and I ran the ball 28 times...

Is anyone else having this problem? Do you have any general running tips? Do you have any defensive tips?? Thanks.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:50 PM   #2343
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by anushogs
Using your RED set. I don't know what is going on with my run game/run defense, maybe you could help me out. Finished a year(Cowboys), Demarco Murray had 932 yards at 3.2 yards per carry. Chalked it up thinking maybe it was my offensive line, well I did a lot of improvements in the off season. Just played against Seattle, here are the running game stats.

Demarco:
18 attempts, 16 yards, .8 ypc, 0 BTK

Lynch:
34 attempts, 278 yards, 8.1 ypc, 1 BTK.

I have a good defensive line, line backers, they are constantly getting man handled at the line. Ware is consistently getting pancaked blocked, along with my defensive line which leaves runners 1 on 1 with safeties. (Leading tackler on my team is me, I play free safety mostly)... When I am on offense i've been trying to wait for holes to develop but I am constantly met in the back field by a line backer or defensive line man, or a defensive lineman pushing my own lineman into the back field. I have had 1 game where I got over 100 yards with demarco, and I ran the ball 28 times...

Is anyone else having this problem? Do you have any general running tips? Do you have any defensive tips?? Thanks.
When running the ball you can't get the handoff and crash directly into the line right away. You have to be patient and pay attention to the flow of the blocks and cut it back to the hole you see open up.. Check the replays off all your running plays to review the mistakes you are making and see if you should have cut it back to a different hole but you made the wrong move when you got the handoff. . Make sure you have auto sprint off because it's best to have full control of the runner. If you continue to struggle lower the CPUs rushing and the CPUs rush defense to the green set..

Also make sure you are keeping up witb the updates on the front page. I madea few changes to the CPUs rushing and rush defense last night. I also tweaked the USER rushing due to the fumbling issue. Tweaked the USER rush defense some too..
Old 11-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #2344
AD.
Rookie

Hey Jarrod. I've been using blue set and I've been have a really easy time Running football.. I'm of course Vikings and I just finished my 7th game and I rush for 210 yards and 4 TD's. I'm averaging about 150 to 200 yards. How can I fix this problem?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »