Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2012, 10:28 AM   #2433
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Yeah my bad ment 35.... Might just have been one game deal cause I have not dropped the rock in 2 straight, hope I just didn't jinx myself lol lol.
Yeah it was definitely that game.. I've only fumbled once since raising the fumbles to 30...
Old 11-05-2012, 10:30 AM   #2434
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy3399
Ahh ill probably change sets. Because i audible and hot route a ton in an average game. Would be hard to adjust.
Yeah just lower the USER accuracy to the next set and raise the CPUs pass defense to the next set.. Where do you have the accelerated clock at?
Old 11-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #2435
Rookie

OVR: 0

Using your black set for my CCM, and just got rocked by the Packers 64-3! Worst game of my life! Currently am 9-6 now and fighting the last week of the season for the last playoff spot.

The only thing that I changed was the threshold, after a couple of games I was having to many big plays, and so changed the threshold to 50 instead of 0.

I use your auto-subs as well, but would like to have the ability to give Roy Helu more carries as the backup to Chris Johnson. I don't want them to be split, but more like 75%-25% or 70%-30%. What are your recommendations for subs for this? I have seen a recommendation of 94/90 an also seen changing the Fatigue level to something else. Not sure how it works though, is it the higher number for Fatigue in settings, the more players become fatigued?

Thanks dude.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2012, 02:43 PM   #2436
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by niles08
Using your black set for my CCM, and just got rocked by the Packers 64-3! Worst game of my life! Currently am 9-6 now and fighting the last week of the season for the last playoff spot.

The only thing that I changed was the threshold, after a couple of games I was having to many big plays, and so changed the threshold to 50 instead of 0.

I use your auto-subs as well, but would like to have the ability to give Roy Helu more carries as the backup to Chris Johnson. I don't want them to be split, but more like 75%-25% or 70%-30%. What are your recommendations for subs for this? I have seen a recommendation of 94/90 an also seen changing the Fatigue level to something else. Not sure how it works though, is it the higher number for Fatigue in settings, the more players become fatigued?

Thanks dude.
Yeah you can try setting your autosubs to that and raise the fatigue up 5 points. That should get Helu some carries..

Sounds like You been having a nice competitive season. Hopefully you slip into the playoffs and makeba run.. Keep me updated man...
Old 11-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #2437
Rookie

I find myself really frustrated with these sliders. They're clearly effective for other people, as the 220 some-odd pages of posts seems to indicate. I can crank on lower-level AIs fairly easily even using worse teams (I'm from Jacksonville...) but even using your lowest-level All-Madden ones has destroyed the game for me. Linemen who are fairly decently rated just don't block, defenders bounce off of my linemen and penetrate instantly. My FB and pulling linemen will run into the back of a lineman next to a hole instead of through it and blocking. My CBs get stuck to my LBs while defending in man and just kind of sit there. My linebackers try to tackle RBs with their backs.

I just don't understand how so many people seem to enjoy these slider sets, and I can't get that out of them. I like challenging games, but it's hard for me to find any enjoyment in it when it's only made hard because my players might as well just be bags of rice.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:21 PM   #2438
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel1031
I find myself really frustrated with these sliders. They're clearly effective for other people, as the 220 some-odd pages of posts seems to indicate. I can crank on lower-level AIs fairly easily even using worse teams (I'm from Jacksonville...) but even using your lowest-level All-Madden ones has destroyed the game for me. Linemen who are fairly decently rated just don't block, defenders bounce off of my linemen and penetrate instantly. My FB and pulling linemen will run into the back of a lineman next to a hole instead of through it and blocking. My CBs get stuck to my LBs while defending in man and just kind of sit there. My linebackers try to tackle RBs with their backs.

I just don't understand how so many people seem to enjoy these slider sets, and I can't get that out of them. I like challenging games, but it's hard for me to find any enjoyment in it when it's only made hard because my players might as well just be bags of rice.
I know it's hard to believe but it's not the sliders. It sounds like there's a long list of things you need to work on if you are struggling like that with the green set from knowing how to read defenses, getting the ball out of your hands to an open WR instead of holding onto it and watching the pass rush, to making the proper cuts to open lanes instead of crashing directly into the line when you get the handoff, making plays on defense with the player you are controlling and I'm sure it's alot more things you are doing wrong.. How long have you been playing Madden? Send me a PM if you want me to help you out and give you some basic tips that should get you going.. If that doesn't work I can help you adjust the sliders even lower to fit your style of play..

One thing you have to realize is everybody's skill level isn't the same.. Obviously there are a lot of guys who aren't having the issues you are because they have been playing years and basically know how to execute on both sides of the ball.. You can't expect everything to come easy for you with my sliders. You have to be willing to put in the work to get better and you have to stay 100 percent focus for the whole game or else you will struggle. Any type of laziness with my sliders will get you punished. It's that simple... If you aren't willing to be 100 percent focused and put in the work to get better instead of blaming the sliders you might as well check out some other sliders around here that might fit your play style.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-05-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:21 PM   #2439
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah just lower the USER accuracy to the next set and raise the CPUs pass defense to the next set.. Where do you have the accelerated clock at?
I have it at 11 like you said. Still gives me enough time to quickly read D and change play.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #2440
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy3399
I have it at 11 like you said. Still gives me enough time to quickly read D and change play.
I'm at 10 with it now.. I'll officially change that later on.. Have you moved up to the next set yet with the USER passing and CPUs pass defense? Which set were you using anyway I forgot?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »