Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2012, 07:07 AM   #2449
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Has anybody found a good auto sub ratio with a good fatigue combo? Most all of my players sub in and out, but my RB's don't seem too.... looking to get my 2nd RB some carries.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #2450
Rookie

OVR: 0

Jarodd, I've used your sliders in NCAA and Madden before, just so you know I have some experience with them.

I used your slider set for the first time in Madden this year with a fantasy draft in a new CCM.

Week 1 of the season, me as the vikings at home against the Jags..

Final score - Jacksonville 61, Minnesota 55
Luck (my QB) threw 7 interceptions, 4 touchdowns, and set an NFL record with 620+ passing yards on 61 attempts. I did run the ball 15 times, though I should have ran it more, found myself down big in the first quarter as 3 of my picks were on the first 3 possessions.

I didn't fumble the ball at all, and the Jaguars fumbled it once on 40ish carries.

I don't know how much you're going for realism statistics wise, but I did a little research.

132 games have been played so far this NFL season. There have been 262 forced fumbles, and 243 interceptions thrown.

In my game, there was a 7-1 ration of interceptions to fumbles. I know it's only one game, and not a good enough sample size, but the lack of realism statistics wise made the game not much fun to me.

110+ points, 7 picks, 1 fumble, over 600 passing yards by a rookie (RG3 was the other QB by chance.. never threw a pick went 17-24 for 250 yards and 2 TD's.. seems decent). All those things just kinda killed the experience for me.

I'm going to play a couple more games now and I'll post my findings.. will try to pound the ball some more.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:30 AM   #2451
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustandfall
Jarodd, I've used your sliders in NCAA and Madden before, just so you know I have some experience with them.

I used your slider set for the first time in Madden this year with a fantasy draft in a new CCM.

Week 1 of the season, me as the vikings at home against the Jags..

Final score - Jacksonville 61, Minnesota 55
Luck (my QB) threw 7 interceptions, 4 touchdowns, and set an NFL record with 620+ passing yards on 61 attempts. I did run the ball 15 times, though I should have ran it more, found myself down big in the first quarter as 3 of my picks were on the first 3 possessions.

I didn't fumble the ball at all, and the Jaguars fumbled it once on 40ish carries.

I don't know how much you're going for realism statistics wise, but I did a little research.

132 games have been played so far this NFL season. There have been 262 forced fumbles, and 243 interceptions thrown.

In my game, there was a 7-1 ration of interceptions to fumbles. I know it's only one game, and not a good enough sample size, but the lack of realism statistics wise made the game not much fun to me.

110+ points, 7 picks, 1 fumble, over 600 passing yards by a rookie (RG3 was the other QB by chance.. never threw a pick went 17-24 for 250 yards and 2 TD's.. seems decent). All those things just kinda killed the experience for me.

I'm going to play a couple more games now and I'll post my findings.. will try to pound the ball some more.
First game results after tweaking the sliders usually turn out with a crazy high scoring affair like this with the CPU playing like crap.. You did throw the ball 61 times so you have to expect some crazy stats passing like that. There was no balance at all.. You have to take responsibility with the INTs you threw.. I'm sure you was out there forcing alot of passes especially since you were hot with the passing yards. Your next few games should provide better results but if you continue to force passes into traffic you'll continue to throw picks like that. You have to be discipline and throw the ball away sometimes..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2012, 10:16 AM   #2452
Rookie

Game 2 - Initial Reaction

Man, were the sliders just NOT working in the first game? I read somewhere that sometimes you have to advance weeks before sliders work... Anyway..

In week 2 I ran the ball way, way more. Adrian Peterson went for about 110 on 20ish carries... Running felt good. Never broke a long run even though there were times where the CPU D was lined up in a way that it definitely should, or maybe could, have happened.

Game went down to the wire.. Was 14-10 at the half, me losing, ended 27-20 with me winning. Indy kicked a field goal with 23 seconds left to tie it at 20 and out of nowhere Jacoby Ford took a kickoff return 104 yards for a touchdown Crazy, awesome ending. Luck went 13-30 for 247 yards, 1 TD, 0 picks.. Alex Smith 12-20 for 146, 0 touchdowns, 2 picks. Passing in this game felt much better...

Rushing. Adrian Peterson (me) 26-117, 1 TD, 0 fumbles.
Ryan Matthews (cpu) 22-191, 2 TD's no fumbles.

I must say, my two biggest gripes are..

A) The CPU runs the ball ridiculous easy.. Monstrous holes, never gets touched till he's at least 5 yards down the field, it's crazy. I don't know how I can stop that other than loading the box and even that sometimes doesn't work.

B) Play action is *completely* useless. I tried it three times before I gave up, and remember I was running the ball more often than not, should have open the PA up.... All 3 times I was sacked just as the fake was being executed.

Starting game 3 after I get back from the bank but I must say, this game felt AWESOME. If I could get those 2 big issues fixed and have the games play this close I'd be so damn happy.

EDIT: One more thing, seeing a fumble occasionally would be good too but I'll reserve judgement on that till I'm half way through the season. NFL average shows a little less than 2 forced fumbles per game, and a little bit even less on interceptions thrown. Again, I'll wait a little longer to really say fumbles need tweaking.

Last edited by trustandfall; 11-06-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:18 AM   #2453
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
First game results after tweaking the sliders usually turn out with a crazy high scoring affair like this with the CPU playing like crap.. You did throw the ball 61 times so you have to expect some crazy stats passing like that. There was no balance at all.. You have to take responsibility with the INTs you threw.. I'm sure you was out there forcing alot of passes especially since you were hot with the passing yards. Your next few games should provide better results but if you continue to force passes into traffic you'll continue to throw picks like that. You have to be discipline and throw the ball away sometimes..
I think in game 1 the CPU pass rush was just ridiculous... It was a little better in game 2. I actually had time to check down and go through my reads every now and then. lol
Old 11-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #2454
Rookie

Hey Jarrod just started a fantasy CCM with your red sliders using the Broncos. I'll give results as well as anything out of the usual I see but here how's week 1 went:

Matt Ryan (DEN) 21-35-236, 1TD 1INT
Tom Brady (PIT) 18-28-273, 1TD 4INT

Adrian Peterson (DEN) 22-58
Daniel Thomas (DEN) 4-18
Ben Tate (PIT) 25-126
Sammy Morris (PIT) 2-6

Andre Roberts (PIT) 6-92
Antonio Brown (PIT) 4-52 1TD
Victor Cruz (PIT) 3-40
Vernon Davis (PIT) 2-49
Lavelle Hawkins (PIT) 2-25
Ben Tate (PIT) 1-15
Brandon Marshall (DEN) 8-98 1TD
Jordy Nelson (DEN) 4-55
Earl Bennett (DEN) 2-18
Dennis Pitta (DEN) 2-16
David Thomas (DEN) 2-10
Adrian Peterson (DEN) 1-3
Brandon Tate (DEN) 1-28

My secondary was STRONG in the 2nd half forcing 3 Brady picks, the last one with just over 3 min left in the endzone as the Steelers were trying to close the lead. Tramon Williams, Donte Whitner had 1 each and Reshean Mathis picked off a pair. I, along with some other guys on this forum, would like to see more carries for the 2nd RB without having to sub them in. I might try the 94/90 Auto Sub for a game to see if that works. Everything else looked great though; on to Atlanta for Game 2!
Old 11-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #2455
Rookie

Fuhrerhuh's Arena

Just played a new connected careers game, and damn it was fun. Here are the stats (I am the Detroit Lions)

St. Louis Rams at Detroit Lions
Nov 6, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
St. Louis Rams (0-0)91031427
Detroit Lions (0-0)71701034
Team Stats Comparison
STLDET
Total Offense335453
Rushing Yards7761
Passing Yards258392
First Downs1318
Punt Return Yards132
Kick Return Yards157123
Total Yards505578
Turnovers10
3rd Down Converstion7-117-11
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/01/1
Penalties0-01-15
Posession Time19:2832:32
St. Louis Rams
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Sam Bradford16/2526631
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Steven Jackson21733.40
Terrance Ganaway144.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Danny Amendola56913.80
Chris Givens49022.52
Brandon Gibson36822.61
Steven Jackson3227.30
Lance Kendricks11717.00
Detroit Lions
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Matthew Stafford22/2839230
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Mikel Leshoure24361.51
Jahvid Best8253.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Calvin Johnson Jr.720028.52
Tony Scheffler48120.21
Nate Burleson33812.60
Mikel Leshoure252.50
Mike Thomas2189.00
Titus Young Sr.2189.00
Ryan Broyles11919.00
Brandon Pettigrew11313.00
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #2456
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustandfall
Game 2 - Initial Reaction

Man, were the sliders just NOT working in the first game? I read somewhere that sometimes you have to advance weeks before sliders work... Anyway..

In week 2 I ran the ball way, way more. Adrian Peterson went for about 110 on 20ish carries... Running felt good. Never broke a long run even though there were times where the CPU D was lined up in a way that it definitely should, or maybe could, have happened.

Game went down to the wire.. Was 14-10 at the half, me losing, ended 27-20 with me winning. Indy kicked a field goal with 23 seconds left to tie it at 20 and out of nowhere Jacoby Ford took a kickoff return 104 yards for a touchdown Crazy, awesome ending. Luck went 13-30 for 247 yards, 1 TD, 0 picks.. Alex Smith 12-20 for 146, 0 touchdowns, 2 picks. Passing in this game felt much better...

Rushing. Adrian Peterson (me) 26-117, 1 TD, 0 fumbles.
Ryan Matthews (cpu) 22-191, 2 TD's no fumbles.

I must say, my two biggest gripes are..

A) The CPU runs the ball ridiculous easy.. Monstrous holes, never gets touched till he's at least 5 yards down the field, it's crazy. I don't know how I can stop that other than loading the box and even that sometimes doesn't work.

B) Play action is *completely* useless. I tried it three times before I gave up, and remember I was running the ball more often than not, should have open the PA up.... All 3 times I was sacked just as the fake was being executed.

Starting game 3 after I get back from the bank but I must say, this game felt AWESOME. If I could get those 2 big issues fixed and have the games play this close I'd be so damn happy.

EDIT: One more thing, seeing a fumble occasionally would be good too but I'll reserve judgement on that till I'm half way through the season. NFL average shows a little less than 2 forced fumbles per game, and a little bit even less on interceptions thrown. Again, I'll wait a little longer to really say fumbles need tweaking.
I knew your next game would play out better. . I don't know why those first games play out like that.. I always exit out of tbe games a few time save it the turn off my system and restart the game again so the sliders can settle in..

PA works fine for me but I run the ball way more then I pass.. Which set are you using?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »