Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2012, 07:45 PM   #2737
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What exactly are you struggling with? The accuracy shouldn't be off at 30. You don't even have to use the left stick and the catching is perfect at 45. It sounds like you are having trouble with basic things when you drop back.. Are you holding on to the ball too long and missing reads? You have to know exactly what all your WRs are doing on the field before you snap the ball. You have to be quicker with your reads and get the ball out of your hands to the open player. You can't stare down your first option too long. You have to recognize right away when he's covered and look to your next option. Start going through the replays off all your pass plays and I guarantee you will see open players you could have threw the ball to but you either stayed locked in on your first option to long or you held on to the ball to long and took a sack. These are things you need to practice on in order to get better with your passing. If you don't work on these things you will always struggle.

If you need to make some tweaks you can always lower some of the CPU sliders like the pass rush and INTs. You can lower there pass rush as low as 0 if you need to and you can lower there INTs as low as 30 if you need to work on getting better with your decision making throwing the ball..
thanks for the hints! yes im having problems making reads first of all id say. im working on it.. going into replay is exactly what im doing as well.

another thing, im seeing a lot of broken tackles when using your green set, is it meant to be that way? for sure there more than with default sliders.

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 11-17-2012, 08:00 PM   #2738
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
How many games did you play and was your getting alot of INTs against a good QB? You should have left the pass reaction where it was and maybe raised the CPUs accuracy and catching if you was getting alot of INTs..
i have one more game left in my season and have played 4 games with the blue sliders but the interceptions where not against the best quarterbacks its just i felt like to many where happening and it was just leading to easier wins.

Last edited by OhWowAUnicow; 11-17-2012 at 08:06 PM.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:10 PM   #2739
Rookie

ryanh04's Arena

OVR: 3

No Broncos ran ONLY 3 plays the whole game. I just chose to jump this corner route to the TE. Joel Dressen had 187 Receiving Yards by himself. Never tweaked the game before but the first 8 games had 36 sacks, Last 8 had a total of 6 sacks (Alameda Ta'amu had 3 sacks himself). My Defensive ends and linebackers were on their backs a lot at the end of the season. Maybe Fatigue or maybe they just couldn't beat LOWER rated tackles. Offense was Fun and Defense against terrible teams was SUPER Frustrating.

Hardest Player to Tackle by FAR is Victor Cruz.
I went 10-6.
Lost in the playoffs cause I intercepted the ball and got big hit at the 2. That stupid animation played I tried to get out of the red zone but no luck .
TOO many Big Hitters are a issue too.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #2740
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
i have one more game left in my season and have played 4 games with the blue sliders but the interceptions where not against the best quarterbacks its just i felt like to many where happening and it was just leading to easier wins.
You probably have a pretty good scheme that the CPU can't handle on the blue set.. You should have just raised the CPUs accuracy and passing to the black set if they were struggling to pass the ball on the blue set..
Old 11-17-2012, 08:29 PM   #2741
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
thanks for the hints! yes im having problems making reads first of all id say. im working on it.. going into replay is exactly what im doing as well.

another thing, im seeing a lot of broken tackles when using your green set, is it meant to be that way? for sure there more than with default sliders.

On the green set I have the CPUs breaktackles matched up with the USER tackling at 45 so it should be balanced.. With the way guys are missing tackles in real life I don't even let it bother me.. Haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2012, 09:18 PM   #2742
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14

Hey Jarrod, would these work USER-USER? My online sim CCM are going to try using your sliders
Old 11-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #2743
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbaseball22
Hey Jarrod, would these work USER-USER? My online sim CCM are going to try using your sliders
Yeah these should work for USER vs USER games.. I balanced out the USER sliders so guys can use them in games against other USERs. The only thing you have to figure out is where you want to put the USER accuracy at.. You can put it anywhere between 3-30 depending on how good everybody is at throwing the ball.. You probably should start at 15 just in case you have a few guys who struggle a little bit with there passing. If everybody is pretty good using the left stick you should maybe start around 8..
Old 11-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #2744
Rookie

OVR: 1

this game against the 49ers was still on normal speed and 12 minute quarters. had alot of turnovers against a good defense. 2 picks where late in the game trying to make a come back and could never of got the run game going. this is the first lose with the blue sliders but was the hardest match up so far

San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
San Francisco 49ers ()310101033
Seattle Seahawks ()770721
Team Stats Comparison
SFOSEA
Total Offense309218
Rushing Yards20628
Passing Yards103190
First Downs136
Punt Return Yards578
Kick Return Yards60218
Total Yards426444
Turnovers0(+5)5(-5)
3rd Down Converstion3/134/12
4th Down Conversion00
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/00/0
Penalties2-204-45
Posession Time34:3513:25
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A.Smith12/2312110
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
F.Gore322056.41
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
V.Davis56613.21
M.Crabtree5428.60
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
N.Bowman3011
R.McDonald3200
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson13/3321524
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch12282.30
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
G.Tate617128.52
B.Obomanu4307.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
C.Clemons5200
E.Thomas9000

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »