Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #3193
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys
Dec 9, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Tampa Bay Buccaneers ()30036
Dallas Cowboys ()307010
Team Stats Comparison
TAMDAL
Total Offense262174
Rushing Yards100132
Passing Yards16242
First Downs1810
Punt Return Yards-313
Kick Return Yards4133
Total Yards300220
Turnovers12
3rd Down Converstion6-134-11
4th Down Conversion0-01-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/11/0
Penalties4-402-22
Posession Time35:0720:53
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Freeman15/2316401
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L.Blount20824.10
D.Martin9182.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Clark810813.50
A.Benn44110.20
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
M.Foster100.000
G.McCoy61.000
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo5/94901
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray351363.81
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Witten33712.30
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
S.Lee90.000
D.Cnnor60.000
G.Sensabaugh60.000

I forgot to make the changes with the passing but this game was WAY better then my last game when i had 8 turnovers
Looks like you need to make that change.. It seems like your scared to throw the ball with that balance. Haha!
Old 12-09-2012, 09:10 PM   #3194
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Looks like you need to make that change.. It seems like your scared to throw the ball with that balance. Haha!
Yeah i guess lol i try to put my team in the best position to win and the way ive been passing the ball is to pass as little as possible and did you see the game with 8 turnover?
Old 12-09-2012, 09:23 PM   #3195
Rookie

OVR: 0

Okay, I am going bonkers here. I am playing as the Lions and for the life of me I cannot keep the opponent under 50 points. Typically I am losing 38-42 to 50+. The only real issue I'm having is every player that has the ball is in constant beast mode. On runs up the middle on a consistent basis it will take over 3 defenders to bring down the ball carrier. Now, I understand the Lions D is horrible. However, they are not 250 yards game by a running back bad. Hell, even beanie wells put up 180 on me and Arizona's offense is absolutely horrible this year. I played 10 games with the green sliders and it never got any better.

I'm not looking for sweeping changes. I was just wondering if you had any suggestions for better tackling without making the runner go down instantly?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2012, 10:16 PM   #3196
Banned

OVR: 0

My 2 favorite sliders:

Jarodd's Black Set - No-House Rules

WhosNext - House-Rules

I think a lot of people who are having difficulties with Jarodd's sliders should probably look into their playcalling and most importantly user skills. his black set will tremendously step your user game up overtime if you don't get discouraged. I prefer Normal Speed unlike Jarodd though so I can take my user training sessions to online.

I remember in madden 12 I could barely handle his green-set.
6 months down the road I was eeking my way through the blue/red set.
I'd get blown out, I'd barely slip a win, but the point is I wasn't hindering myself from getting better.

In madden 13 im in the 900 skill point range. Rank 161
and the 3 things that got me here were.

-Jarodd's Black Set
-A Very Solid Scheme
-User Stick!

I can't stress how important you have to make an impact every down with the black set - Whether it be sealing the edge on a run, blowing up an inside run, or lurking the pass with the FS / MLB.

I remember him telling me that a long time ago that I had to make an impact with my user, and it really stuck with me.

And I've just been rolling with the punches since then.

If you get your *** handed to you, don't give up.
I think a lot of people are looking at these sets for too much dead-on realism rather than a real good challenge. Which I think a challenge is what these sliders excel in the most.

Either way. Thanks Jarodd
Old 12-09-2012, 10:36 PM   #3197
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastitocalon
Okay, I am going bonkers here. I am playing as the Lions and for the life of me I cannot keep the opponent under 50 points. Typically I am losing 38-42 to 50+. The only real issue I'm having is every player that has the ball is in constant beast mode. On runs up the middle on a consistent basis it will take over 3 defenders to bring down the ball carrier. Now, I understand the Lions D is horrible. However, they are not 250 yards game by a running back bad. Hell, even beanie wells put up 180 on me and Arizona's offense is absolutely horrible this year. I played 10 games with the green sliders and it never got any better.

I'm not looking for sweeping changes. I was just wondering if you had any suggestions for better tackling without making the runner go down instantly?

Which set are you using?
Old 12-09-2012, 10:38 PM   #3198
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Yeah i guess lol i try to put my team in the best position to win and the way ive been passing the ball is to pass as little as possible and did you see the game with 8 turnover?
Well ate least you played good defense that game.. Who do you play next?
Old 12-09-2012, 10:44 PM   #3199
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchillz
My 2 favorite sliders:

Jarodd's Black Set - No-House Rules

WhosNext - House-Rules

I think a lot of people who are having difficulties with Jarodd's sliders should probably look into their playcalling and most importantly user skills. his black set will tremendously step your user game up overtime if you don't get discouraged. I prefer Normal Speed unlike Jarodd though so I can take my user training sessions to online.

I remember in madden 12 I could barely handle his green-set.
6 months down the road I was eeking my way through the blue/red set.
I'd get blown out, I'd barely slip a win, but the point is I wasn't hindering myself from getting better.

In madden 13 im in the 900 skill point range. Rank 161
and the 3 things that got me here were.

-Jarodd's Black Set
-A Very Solid Scheme
-User Stick!

I can't stress how important you have to make an impact every down with the black set - Whether it be sealing the edge on a run, blowing up an inside run, or lurking the pass with the FS / MLB.

I remember him telling me that a long time ago that I had to make an impact with my user, and it really stuck with me.

And I've just been rolling with the punches since then.

If you get your *** handed to you, don't give up.
I think a lot of people are looking at these sets for too much dead-on realism rather than a real good challenge. Which I think a challenge is what these sliders excel in the most.

Either way. Thanks Jarodd
What's going on Willchillz? It's been a while man. I didn't know if you was still playing Madden.. Great post man. You pretty much broke down a lot of stuff you need to bring to the table when using my sliders.. I always tell guys if you stick with it and practice you'll get better... You wasn't the first person who started off with my green set and worked there way up to my black set.. It can be done but you have to be willing to put in the work to get better.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #3200
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Well ate least you played good defense that game.. Who do you play next?
I play the bears

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »