Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2012, 06:28 PM   #321
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBoy7150
Can we get the sliders on page one updated to current so that folks don't have to read every page in this post? I noticed the time on your first post was off based on changes you made a few hours later... Would def appreciate it!! 5 hrs and counting.....
Jarrod is getting the game tomorrow I believe. And I'm sure he'll be dialed into getting the sliders right quickly. Sucks that EA is screwing things up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 06:52 PM   #322
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Yeah.... Offline is FUBAR currently and looman confirmed it on twitter.
loopman said nothing about sliders on twitter that iknow
Old 08-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #323
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
A ton of overreacting in here at this point. Enjoying the sliders in my offline CCM Jarrod. Making just 1 more tweak or so, and I think I may have found the perfect set for me. Now if EA does patch the cpu passing/running ratio we'll be in business.
Thank you. i can just start a offline cc. dont like the idea of have to play offline online.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:11 PM   #324
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBoy7150
Can we get the sliders on page one updated to current so that folks don't have to read every page in this post? I noticed the time on your first post was off based on changes you made a few hours later... Would def appreciate it!! 5 hrs and counting.....
I haven't made any updates because I haven't gotten the game yet.. Jared is doing his own personal tweaks go give some life to the CPU. Trust me when I get the game I will do everything in my power to make the CPU competitive if it's possible..
Old 08-27-2012, 07:12 PM   #325
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Not seeing this reversed pass reaction thing either. When pass reaction is low, I'm killing the cpu with Flacco. Tested this on 3 games so far. Using 100 right now and Flacco is 1/11... yikes!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #326
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
Not seeing this reversed pass reaction thing either. When pass reaction is low, I'm killing the cpu with Flacco. Tested this on 3 games so far. Using 100 right now and Flacco is 1/11... yikes!
I tried one game on the demo and I didn't see much difference at all. I think the slider needs more juice period. If people can't tell the difference then there is a problem. Not sure if the slider isn't linked to man and zone coverage ratings or not but it should be and more heavily.

I hope the sliders and any issues with them are fixes ASAP. Right now I'm confused reading possible issues. Anyone have a recap on what doesn't work?
Old 08-27-2012, 07:48 PM   #327
Banned

OVR: 3

Jarodd, I finally just dialed up your sliders on NCAA and am deeply impressed. Thank you for your hard work, and I will do as much testing with your sliders as possible with feedback to help you out. Lots of great work and we appreciate it!
Old 08-27-2012, 07:55 PM   #328
Pro

HadlerT's Arena

OVR: 25

Hey Jarrod, I've been using your sliders on NCAA 13 still, and they're great! I haven't played in a while, cause I was waiting for the final rosters, but I'll post an update when the time comes.

I'll be picking this up at midnight and will input these from the start. I'm looking forward to helping/testing your sliders!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »