Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2013, 05:18 PM   #4169
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
Hmm my Coach CC i changed my 3-4 to a 4-3 BUT it seems to stay 3-4 on def playbook w/ Dallas anyway to get scheme to change it keeps reverting back to a 3-4
Yeah it doesn't matter. As long as you are using the Dallas playbook you will be in a 3-4. If you simulate your games then your stats will register as a 4-3 defense. That's the only thing that changing schemes affect.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:51 AM   #4170
Rookie

OVR: 1

Here is my end (pretty much) of season recap.

Me, along with two other players, used the red slider set, geared towards the more difficult side when there was a choice. One of them had 3 wins, one had 6 wins, and I have 9 (currently awaiting for them to play week 17 to see if I got the tie breaker between like 5 teams for the wild card spots).

I was on 15 min quarters, with the accelerated clock down to 12 seconds. Some games there was 130+ plays total, others there were less than 120, which If I'm correct, is pretty accurate for a real NFL game. Anyone else have a quarter length set that is right on?

The human rushing game has got to be toned down I believe. I had two backs over 1500 yards (due to injury), for a team total of 3400+ rushing yards (though I was like 70-30 rush to pass). One user didn't have a single rusher over 700 yards, and his team total might have broken 1000 yards (seems pretty reasonable). The other guy is setting at 1800+ with Jamal Charles, with one game to go (again, not unrealistic by any means, but the second half of the season has been ripping off 250 yard games like crazy). Would you suggest upping the level on human rushing and computer rush defense?

The human pass game was rough for all three of us, though we have all admitted to repeatedly trying to force passes that are easy picks, instead of taking a sack. We all had over 20 interceptions, one user even having close to 20 interceptions with two different quarterbacks. The thing, however, is that we still all threw for 15-25 touchdowns. The thing I am thinking about here (because I want quarterback accuracy stat to actually matter) is upping the difficulty on the human passing slider, but keeping the computer pass defense the same. Any suggestions?

Everything else, from computer rushing and passing attack to human pass rushing and even special teams, seemed pretty good.

Now, I know you look at our records and think...why would this guy want to essentially make the game harder? Well, because I am a stickler for realism. Its not like we were rocking superstar teams. We were Detroit (me), Kansas City, and Arizona. I just think that if we play smarter in the passing game, things are a lot different.

Anyhow, thanks for reading, thanks for the sliders, and thanks in advance for any suggestions you might give.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:01 PM   #4171
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by salsa dorito
Here is my end (pretty much) of season recap.

Me, along with two other players, used the red slider set, geared towards the more difficult side when there was a choice. One of them had 3 wins, one had 6 wins, and I have 9 (currently awaiting for them to play week 17 to see if I got the tie breaker between like 5 teams for the wild card spots).

I was on 15 min quarters, with the accelerated clock down to 12 seconds. Some games there was 130+ plays total, others there were less than 120, which If I'm correct, is pretty accurate for a real NFL game. Anyone else have a quarter length set that is right on?

The human rushing game has got to be toned down I believe. I had two backs over 1500 yards (due to injury), for a team total of 3400+ rushing yards (though I was like 70-30 rush to pass). One user didn't have a single rusher over 700 yards, and his team total might have broken 1000 yards (seems pretty reasonable). The other guy is setting at 1800+ with Jamal Charles, with one game to go (again, not unrealistic by any means, but the second half of the season has been ripping off 250 yard games like crazy). Would you suggest upping the level on human rushing and computer rush defense?

The human pass game was rough for all three of us, though we have all admitted to repeatedly trying to force passes that are easy picks, instead of taking a sack. We all had over 20 interceptions, one user even having close to 20 interceptions with two different quarterbacks. The thing, however, is that we still all threw for 15-25 touchdowns. The thing I am thinking about here (because I want quarterback accuracy stat to actually matter) is upping the difficulty on the human passing slider, but keeping the computer pass defense the same. Any suggestions?

Everything else, from computer rushing and passing attack to human pass rushing and even special teams, seemed pretty good.

Now, I know you look at our records and think...why would this guy want to essentially make the game harder? Well, because I am a stickler for realism. Its not like we were rocking superstar teams. We were Detroit (me), Kansas City, and Arizona. I just think that if we play smarter in the passing game, things are a lot different.

Anyhow, thanks for reading, thanks for the sliders, and thanks in advance for any suggestions you might give.

What's going on man? Your friends had a real tough season I see. Raise the CPUs rush defense to the blue or black set if you wanna make running the ball tougher.

Did you mean to say you wanna raise the USER accuracy to make things easier or did you mean to say you wanted to make the USER passing tougher by maybe raising the CPUs pass defense to the blue set or something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #4172
Rookie

Hey Jarodd I have been using your sliders for my two online CCMs. I currently started two new Fantasy leagues, one with the blues and the other black. I am using all your settings except the black pass accuracy is at 3 because 2 was such a struggle. With it at 3, Luck still misses some throws but also makes some as well. My problem is with the game speed. We were using normal for a while with Speed at 0. Now we are at super slow and still 0. What we are experiencing is that 1 our WR's and RB's are getting caught by slow players. For example safeties who have speed of 86. They don't have high pursuit and 85 acceleration. The would catch WR/RB with mid to high 90 speed and acceleration.

As far as game speed, the game will, out of nowhere during the game (sometimes from the very beginning of the game), go from a slow speed to a Very Fast team. I mean everyone is running faster, kickoffs are flying twice as fast, its like it is on fast forward. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it? Thanks and keep up the work.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #4173
Rookie

first game with the new updates we talked about. been really busy lately got exams coming up but this game was crazy under 2 minutes down by 14 i scored with 30 seconds left then recovered onside kick and ended up scoring with 4 seconds left. then in over time i got the ball first and scored a td for the win.

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
Seattle Seahawks (6-2)07328644
San Francisco 49ers (4-4)0141410038
Team Stats Comparison
SEASFO
Total Offense550420
Rushing Yards63276
Passing Yards487144
First Downs2211
Punt Return Yards270
Kick Return Yards15927
Total Yards736447
Turnovers3(-3)0(+3)
3rd Down Converstion5/134/9
4th Down Conversion3/30
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals6/03/1
Penalties3-292-16
Posession Time31:5323:53
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson30/4751031
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch15191.21
R.Wilson5377.42
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
G.Tate68113.50
S.Rice396320
B.Yarborough (R)920823.11
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
V.Jenkins (R)61
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A.Smith8/1115220
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
F.Gore332617.93
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M.Crabtree58316.61
B.Miller24723.51
M.Williams122220
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
P.Willis811
D.Whitner61
Old 01-17-2013, 06:31 PM   #4174
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny2448
Hey Jarodd I have been using your sliders for my two online CCMs. I currently started two new Fantasy leagues, one with the blues and the other black. I am using all your settings except the black pass accuracy is at 3 because 2 was such a struggle. With it at 3, Luck still misses some throws but also makes some as well. My problem is with the game speed. We were using normal for a while with Speed at 0. Now we are at super slow and still 0. What we are experiencing is that 1 our WR's and RB's are getting caught by slow players. For example safeties who have speed of 86. They don't have high pursuit and 85 acceleration. The would catch WR/RB with mid to high 90 speed and acceleration.

As far as game speed, the game will, out of nowhere during the game (sometimes from the very beginning of the game), go from a slow speed to a Very Fast team. I mean everyone is running faster, kickoffs are flying twice as fast, its like it is on fast forward. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it? Thanks and keep up the work.
I have no idea how the gameplay is with the speed below normal. I've only played a half a game one time with the speed at slow and thought it was horrible so I don't know what to tell you. I've always assumed it only slowed down the gameplay but I'm starting to hear it affects other stuff so the best thing I can tell you to do is raise the gamespeed back to normal if it was working there..
Old 01-17-2013, 06:36 PM   #4175
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
first game with the new updates we talked about. been really busy lately got exams coming up but this game was crazy under 2 minutes down by 14 i scored with 30 seconds left then recovered onside kick and ended up scoring with 4 seconds left. then in over time i got the ball first and scored a td for the win.

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
Seattle Seahawks (6-2)07328644
San Francisco 49ers (4-4)0141410038
Team Stats Comparison
SEASFO
Total Offense550420
Rushing Yards63276
Passing Yards487144
First Downs2211
Punt Return Yards270
Kick Return Yards15927
Total Yards736447
Turnovers3(-3)0(+3)
3rd Down Converstion5/134/9
4th Down Conversion3/30
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals6/03/1
Penalties3-292-16
Posession Time31:5323:53
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson30/4751031
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch15191.21
R.Wilson5377.42
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
G.Tate68113.50
S.Rice396320
B.Yarborough (R)920823.11
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
V.Jenkins (R)61
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A.Smith8/1115220
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
F.Gore332617.93
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M.Crabtree58316.61
B.Miller24723.51
M.Williams122220
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
P.Willis811
D.Whitner61

That was a crazy finish man. The ball definitely roled your way at the end. Haha! The CPUs 2 minute drill defense is just horrible. I really hope they fix that for 14. It's been bad for years.. F. Gore went beastmode on you I see.. I haven't seen Lynch get stuffed like that in a while. This game was probably a result of being the first game after you tweaked the sliders. Your next few games should be better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2013, 11:54 PM   #4176
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I have no idea how the gameplay is with the speed below normal. I've only played a half a game one time with the speed at slow and thought it was horrible so I don't know what to tell you. I've always assumed it only slowed down the gameplay but I'm starting to hear it affects other stuff so the best thing I can tell you to do is raise the gamespeed back to normal if it was working there..
Ok I will. I prefer to play on normal.. I'll let you know if it works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »