Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2013, 11:17 PM   #4377
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
I know its not the RB i have a promblem with its my DT i have Henry Melton ( 88 0vr)Ty Warren (from FA 86 ovr) Domata Peko ( Traded 4th round pick for 85 ovr) Terrance Knighton ( from FA 80 ovr) and Stephen Paea 75 ovr

I just wanna make sure all four of them get the amount of snaps they deserve
Damn you have alot of DTs... Haha! Well you can raise the fatigue if you want to but don't say I didn't warn you if you start seeing your backup LBs and DBs late in the game when you are trying to stop the CPU from scoring on there final drive. Where do you have the Autosubs for DTs and the fatigue?
Old 01-30-2013, 11:20 PM   #4378
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
hey jarodd can i take the time down from 15 min to 10-12 min you know i am playing on the black set now the scores are too high both games i played the score was really high.
What's the game speed and accelerated clock you are playing with? Are you scoring alot of points or is it just the CPU? Post the exact settings you are using? I told you that you should have worked your way up to the black set.. I need to see a box score too to see the amount of plays both teams are getting per game..
Old 01-30-2013, 11:21 PM   #4379
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
Yeah I'm going to put them in next game. Likely will go with the parenthesis values in a few areas that I don't do too well in.
Okay cool. Let me know how it goes..
Old 01-30-2013, 11:54 PM   #4380
Pro

OVR: 9

I have all the auto subs the same as you have them. But i lowered fatigue down to 45 and it has really helped out a lot i think you might should test it and see if you want to change it. Since i am really deep at a few positions it gives everyone a good opportunity to play and none of my key players are ever out for more then one play. But all my DT get rotated very nicely and so do my Linebackers if the defense is on the field to long.

P.S Cant wait to this season is over Im sign Revis and still have Tillman and Jennings Nobody will be able to pass on me. I might turn the cpu passing when i get him ( Currently in week 9 though)

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Old 01-31-2013, 12:01 AM   #4381
Pro

OVR: 9

O and i have my USer pass defense at 50 and User INTs at 25

Everything else is the same except i kept CPU INTs at 75 cant have it at 90.

Also I might have a promblem or maybe im just getting better but Im 7-0 and most of em were close games except for maybe like 3 and teams do a great job of rushing and passing on me Ima some Box Scores from a few games later

But my OFF is ranked 7 and Def rank is 15

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2013, 12:01 AM   #4382
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I have all the auto subs the same as you have them. But i lowered fatigue down to 45 and it has really helped out a lot i think you might should test it and see if you want to change it. Since i am really deep at a few positions it gives everyone a good opportunity to play and none of my key players are ever out for more then one play. But all my DT get rotated very nicely and so do my Linebackers if the defense is on the field to long.

P.S Cant wait to this season is over Im sign Revis and still have Tillman and Jennings Nobody will be able to pass on me. I might turn the cpu passing when i get him ( Currently in week 9 though)
You have to raise the fatigue to get guys tired. Haha!
Old 01-31-2013, 12:05 AM   #4383
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
O and i have my USer pass defense at 50 and User INTs at 25

Everything else is the same except i kept CPU INTs at 75 cant have it at 90.

Also I might have a promblem or maybe im just getting better but Im 7-0 and most of em were close games except for maybe like 3 and teams do a great job of rushing and passing on me Ima some Box Scores from a few games later

But my OFF is ranked 7 and Def rank is 15
What I have highlighted is the reason why you are undefeated.. If you want the games to be tougher you have to make those changes. At least the USER pass defense and maybe raise the CPUs INTs to 80 or 85. Where do you have the USER accuracy?
Old 01-31-2013, 12:51 AM   #4384
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7

game speed is slow run off down to 15. i am not saying the black sets is bad because i won both game but i will post stats for my new games. one problem is that i a very good on offense andbad on defense

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »