Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2013, 05:43 PM   #5401
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

OVR: 0
If ya'll have Xbox add me, gamertag: tylorlenart. ill be on tonight either playing my offline CCM or trying out madden 13 online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #5402
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
I actually decided to start my CCM over since I was only in week 4, made a few mistakes, and can play with the updated rosters. I did decide to sign up for gold so I can play a CCM with my friends and own them. Btw my 1st game in my offline CCM with the new updates Alfred Morris rushed for 150 yards. Before the update I was only giving up 50 yds rushing a game.
Yeah it doesn't take long to see the difference with the CPUs rushing with the updates. Haha
Old 06-01-2013, 10:42 PM   #5403
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

lol. i just won my first game online in madden 28-0. This guy quit at Halftime. I thought i was going to get my *** whipped. Anyway i was lagging bad that game so off too CCM.
Old 06-02-2013, 01:44 AM   #5404
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

i realized when i started CCM again that those wern't the updated rosters. So i restarted my game and the offline CCM roster update was available to download. So now im starting over again for the final time. I decided to be the Seahawks. Played my first game. i completely destroyed the Cards 38-13. I also signed Plaxico to a 1 yr deal since the only WR there is Sidney Rice. Golden Tate is ok, but not great. The rest are complete garbage. I plan to draft another WR in the 2013 draft to give Wilson more weapons. Alsao need to upgrade the o line a bit on the right side. The defense is pretty much set in Seattle. I just need to work on the offense a bit.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:08 AM   #5405
icx
Just started!

ok i need some help in tweaking, i'm a beginner in this game.. im using the green set but i can't seem to stop the rushing game... and the games seem to be quite high scoring, just this last one i lost 61 - 42, i was the saints, played against the patriots.. some of the problems i'm having is i can't really run the ball, i had 59 rushing yards, although that's not a problem because i was passing the ball a lot since i was losing... i had about 3 yards per carry which isnt too bad.. im fine with that. and i had over 500 passing yards... the patriots had 314 passing yards, and 384 rushing yards lol... one of their backs averaged around 8 yards per carry, and the other 23 cause he broke a few long ones..

any help? how do i stop the run?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2013, 10:28 AM   #5406
icx
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icx
ok i need some help in tweaking, i'm a beginner in this game.. im using the green set but i can't seem to stop the rushing game... and the games seem to be quite high scoring, just this last one i lost 61 - 42, i was the saints, played against the patriots.. some of the problems i'm having is i can't really run the ball, i had 59 rushing yards, although that's not a problem because i was passing the ball a lot since i was losing... i had about 3 yards per carry which isnt too bad.. im fine with that. and i had over 500 passing yards... the patriots had 314 passing yards, and 384 rushing yards lol... one of their backs averaged around 8 yards per carry, and the other 23 cause he broke a few long ones..

any help? how do i stop the run?
ok i played around with the sliders a bit, and the next game i lost 32-29, it was pretty great i like these sliders because it doesnt seem as the pc is cheating, although i suck at the game so i use the green ones and then lower them some more in my favor lol
Old 06-02-2013, 11:32 AM   #5407
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icx
ok i played around with the sliders a bit, and the next game i lost 32-29, it was pretty great i like these sliders because it doesnt seem as the pc is cheating, although i suck at the game so i use the green ones and then lower them some more in my favor lol
I still lose quite a bit on the green sliders. Im playing as the seahawks in CCM. I started last night. i got M13 Thursday night, but recently got xbox live so i restarted my CCM that i started Thursday so i could play with the updated rosters. Anyway i beat the cards 35-13 in week 1 in week 2 i lost to the cowgirls 23-17. Should have won, cause i threw 3 Int's in the Red zone, it happens even in the real NFL. I was making poor decisions once i got inside the 20. Im going to play the packers in week 3. I'm going to play that game prollly tonight. ill let you know how it goes. Hopefully ill bounce back from my week 2 lose.

Last edited by tylorlenart; 06-02-2013 at 11:35 AM.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:57 PM   #5408
Banned

OVR: 1

Jarrod21, the amount of hours that slider makers such as yourself is astounding. I am working within your set to get a realistic game for coach mode. I am using your green set withcpu/hum the same. I set this up by using the settings on the cpu side of offense and the human side of defense as both the same setting for the hum/cpu. Last night i played a first quarter as the browns vs eagles and Richardson could not get anything going, but McCoy ran over the place. I am raising the running side by 10 in each category and the human rush defense side by 10 in each category to see if this helps. I am hoping since i would like to have a base setting for Madden 25. Thank you so much...by the way, in last nights game, i had a DPI for the first time ever through 25 years of Madden gaming!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »