Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2013, 12:45 AM   #5465
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah play a few more games with the red set and see how it goes.. Hopefully you adjust to the CPUs offense to the point where you won't have to chamge anything.
I just lowered the pass/run blocking and int's slider down by 5 and i had a great game vs the Bucs in week 15 i won 24-13. The run is what was killing me and the QB had all day too throw. So ill play with the pass run blocking and int's down by 5. Once that becomes too easy ill just raise it back. Then go from there. At least i know im getting better, About 2 weeks ago the green sliders were giving me the same amount of trouble.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2013, 09:58 AM   #5466
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

I had another great game vs the Cowboys. It was 24-24 the cowboys were inside the 10 with 7 secs left. i was hoping to send the game into overtime, at first i thought i had murray stopped at the line but he found a crease and ran it for a TD. So i lost 31-24. I have a 13-2 record so i already have the #1 seed locked up, so losing that game really didn't matter. i got my Week 17 game vs the Panthers. Ingram has 1,800 yds 17 Tds. So im going to play the game so i can push for the rushing yds record.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:53 PM   #5467
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

Well i finished the season losing in the NFC champ. Drew Brees unexpectedly retired, so i had to scout a QB and make sure i draft him in the 1st rd. The QB i drafted in the 1st rd his rating are good for a rookie. Throw power 92 SAC 80 MAC 80 DAC 77, i just have a feeling its going to be a rough season since hes prolly going to be throwing the ball all over the place. i also signed Greg Jennings since i let henderson go. It will give Connor Shepard some extra help along with Colston and Graham. i need a break from madden since ive been playing since 8 AM its noon now. Sorry for the multiple posts though.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #5468
Rookie

My third game in my franchise was against the Cardinals. Slow start to the game and I was up 6-3 at the half. In the third McNabb threw a pick six and we trailed 13-7 going into the fourth. The next drive McCoy broke a big run and put us in the red zone, leading to a TD pass to Avant. Each of our next drives ended with field goals to make it 16-16. We led it down the field to their 45 yard line. On 2nd and 18, after a holding call, Stanley Havili caught a pass and then fumbled on the 35. The Cardinals recovered. This was inside the 2 minute warning. Kolb then threw a 20 yard bullet to Fitzgerald and they kicked the game winning field goal. It was a fun game. After the game I cut Havili (two fumbles on 5 carries) and signed a rookie FB to replace him.

D.McNabb: 20/32 240yds 1td 2int
L.McCoy: 17car 105yds (6.2ypc)
J.Maclin: 7rec 118yds

K.Kolb: 5/8 26yds
B.Wells: 30car 97yds (3.2ypc)
L.Fitzgerald: 1rec 18yds

For some reason the Cardinals didn't pass the ball a lot. They ran the ball 40 times. Anyway, we are 1-2 going into a divisional game against the Giants. I really want to play this game today but I have a night class today so I'll have to wait until tomorrow after work.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #5469
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartone33
My third game in my franchise was against the Cardinals. Slow start to the game and I was up 6-3 at the half. In the third McNabb threw a pick six and we trailed 13-7 going into the fourth. The next drive McCoy broke a big run and put us in the red zone, leading to a TD pass to Avant. Each of our next drives ended with field goals to make it 16-16. We led it down the field to their 45 yard line. On 2nd and 18, after a holding call, Stanley Havili caught a pass and then fumbled on the 35. The Cardinals recovered. This was inside the 2 minute warning. Kolb then threw a 20 yard bullet to Fitzgerald and they kicked the game winning field goal. It was a fun game. After the game I cut Havili (two fumbles on 5 carries) and signed a rookie FB to replace him.

D.McNabb: 20/32 240yds 1td 2int
L.McCoy: 17car 105yds (6.2ypc)
J.Maclin: 7rec 118yds

K.Kolb: 5/8 26yds
B.Wells: 30car 97yds (3.2ypc)
L.Fitzgerald: 1rec 18yds

For some reason the Cardinals didn't pass the ball a lot. They ran the ball 40 times. Anyway, we are 1-2 going into a divisional game against the Giants. I really want to play this game today but I have a night class today so I'll have to wait until tomorrow after work.
Which slider set are you on? JW.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:53 PM   #5470
Banned

airbuddy716's Arena

OVR: 5

FINALLY Got Madden 13, tried out your sliders. They are very good, 1st game I played with them, I was playing as the Seahawks and won 17-16, because Russell Wilson scored a rushing touchdown with 6 seconds left to beat the Panthers. Very good sliders...
Old 06-17-2013, 04:42 PM   #5471
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
Which slider set are you on? JW.
Using a mix of the blue and black sets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2013, 05:49 PM   #5472
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartone33
Using a mix of the blue and black sets.
nice im still on all red. Last week on was on green, so its only a matter of time b4 im on blue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »