Home

Jd_Seven's All-Madden Connected Careers Slider Set

This is a discussion on Jd_Seven's All-Madden Connected Careers Slider Set within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2012, 09:20 AM   #9
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Accelerated clock and minimum play clock settings?

Sent from my Android device
Old 09-01-2012, 03:28 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Jd_Seven's All-Madden Connected Careers Slider Set

I'd love to try these sliders but the fact you made them in Offline CCM makes them pointless. It's known there are issues with offline CCM reading sliders and it will be patched, so why spend time making sliders for a mode when they will be defunct when this patch comes? I loved your sliders in the past, I just wish you would switch to Online CCM so your sliders are actually being read correctly.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #11
Rookie

dmslapped's Arena

OVR: 9

2 games with these and i love them, the cpu had 4 ints in the last game, but i think he was on a cold streak so that might have effected it.
i adjusted the penalty's a bit and i actually had TWO pass interference calls,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #12
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

These are really good, pretty realistic. Won the backup job to Brady, then Brady goes down in the final pre-season game and is out for 5 weeks so I'm starting for now.

First game against the Titans, finished 24-17. Was very close the whole way but pulled my finger out in the end and got the win. Game felt very realstic, played out realisticly. Running game is great, really have to just keep pounding the ball 4-6 yards at a time, then get a break away, very good.

From the first full game alone, these are very good. Will keep you posted. I would include more stats and that.. But it's 1am here in the UK and I'm calling it a night.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:12 PM   #13
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadysnoman
I'd love to try these sliders but the fact you made them in Offline CCM makes them pointless. It's known there are issues with offline CCM reading sliders and it will be patched, so why spend time making sliders for a mode when they will be defunct when this patch comes? I loved your sliders in the past, I just wish you would switch to Online CCM so your sliders are actually being read correctly.
Yeah I can't touch offline with all the bugs. Usually every year it's hard to find balanced sliders. It's always too easy or too difficult. This year I can't seem to make it difficult at all. I've tried 4-5 different sets on here and now I'm just stuck tweaking myself but every aspect seems to be a bit easy.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 09-02-2012, 02:03 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderphantom
Yeah I can't touch offline with all the bugs. Usually every year it's hard to find balanced sliders. It's always too easy or too difficult. This year I can't seem to make it difficult at all. I've tried 4-5 different sets on here and now I'm just stuck tweaking myself but every aspect seems to be a bit easy.
I have played 4 games offline and 4 games online as a Qb in player mode, all 8 games played pretty much the same to me, when iam off the field and super sim takes over this is where the game goes to crap, as the CPU will run 40 times and go no where and they do pass its like 6/15. And they take 10 seconds off the clock per play

To save time I just like playing the O so is there a way to get the CPU to play better through slider tweaks..?

What are the bugs that you see offline compared to online, just would like to no
Old 09-02-2012, 02:33 AM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Accelerated clock and minimum play clock settings?

Sent from my Android device
Forgot to post that up, use 14/15 seconds left on accelerated clock, this gives you enough time to read the defense and make an adjustment or two if necessary.

Last edited by Jd_Seven; 09-02-2012 at 02:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 02:43 AM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadysnoman
Battle tested these for Online, working wonders in Online CCM as well, outcomes and gameplay feel very good, tighter on CCM it seems.

You have to remember that these sliders are based on player attributes rather than just mucking up and down to test to what feels right and realistic.

I have provided 3 levels of difficulty from the CPU on all-madden, so just remember to pick the one that fits your skill set on the sticks whether online or offline. The last set can be very challenging.

The only time I would have to update this set is when big roster changes are made (attributes). Example would be a bunch of big stat jumps in attributes from starters in the league. Such as QB R.Wilson getting a bump, and being named starter. Although even with a bigger attribute jump, the average would only move slightly if not at all. Again, it depends on the amount of changes in the league.

I will more than likely do another update once the week 1 roster hits (mainly if their happens plenty of attributes boosts)

Example, 17 is the average of the QB's attributes in the Passing Category with my scale in All-Madden. With a bevy of QB changes, could go lower, or higher depending skill of the QB's across the league.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »