Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2012, 05:50 PM   #913
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackaceons
Which sliders are you using..did u ever post UR personal sliders

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
I used Charter sliders from first page, the the second one in the normal speed. Liked it a lot.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:32 PM   #914
Pro

kiddlex's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I have the ones I'm using on the OP
Love your sliders. I commish a 6 user ccm and your sliders saved the game.

That being said how can I use your primary (first normal ones posted) slider and still get a user pass rush? Not a huge adjustment, just a slight tick more.

Thx!!
Old 09-13-2012, 07:30 PM   #915
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Charter you've done great work. Thank you

When I get home tomorrow, assuming rosters have dropped, I will start my first real ccm with your set, only tweaks to juice CPU rushing and CPU rush defense (just a personal preference to always have those very very hard every year). I can't wait.

Go Chargers!

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 08:20 PM   #916
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddlex
Love your sliders. I commish a 6 user ccm and your sliders saved the game.

That being said how can I use your primary (first normal ones posted) slider and still get a user pass rush? Not a huge adjustment, just a slight tick more.

Thx!!
i see a lot of this about not seeing a user pass rush, but i had 9 sacks in week 1 with the rams, 6 in week 2, 5 in week 3. i mean the rams d-line in this game is insane(it's all they've got) but still. kinda wonder why nobody else can generate a rush
Old 09-13-2012, 08:52 PM   #917
Pro

kiddlex's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenavm
i see a lot of this about not seeing a user pass rush, but i had 9 sacks in week 1 with the rams, 6 in week 2, 5 in week 3. i mean the rams d-line in this game is insane(it's all they've got) but still. kinda wonder why nobody else can generate a rush
That is odd. On default All Pro i had the LDE have way too much success. However with Charters sliders, no such luck. Im glad the crazy human success is gone, but I cant get in with even a full blitz?
Old 09-13-2012, 09:14 PM   #918
Rookie

murphyy12's Arena

OVR: 1

Like most of us following this thread, I am loving the sliders and loving Madden more than ever. Charter you are the man! With the roster update tomorrow I too am going to be starting my legit CCM. The only problem is I don't know who to start one with! I am a Giants fan, but I haven't had fun playing with them this year. I have played some CCM with the Panthers and have been enjoying that but I am not 100% sold. I played a game with the Colts and it wasn't bad either. I am trying to pick a team based on a jersey that I like (I know I'm not the only one who needs a team with nice jerseys! Especially a nice helmet.) and a team that is okay or mediocre but has some upside. Maybe a young QB, maybe a team in need of a RB I can draft after the season. I want a challenge where the playoffs will be a huge reward in the first season, but with some good GM work the future can be exciting. Any ideas on who to choose would be a great help!

Teams in my mind so far are:
Panthers
Colts
Seahawks
Raiders (although the jersey doesn't haveme sold)

I know this is a sliders thread and this post might be out of place, but I have been following this post since page 1 and feel like part of a community haha. I have searched for similar threads and can't find anything. Feel free to ignore this and Charter feel free to delete it (if you can do that). Thanks guys!
Old 09-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #919
Pro

Bull_Market's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Charter you've done great work. Thank you

When I get home tomorrow, assuming rosters have dropped, I will start my first real ccm with your set, only tweaks to juice CPU rushing and CPU rush defense (just a personal preference to always have those very very hard every year). I can't wait.

Go Chargers!
Let me know what tweaks you make, id like to implement them.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:21 PM   #920
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyy12
Like most of us following this thread, I am loving the sliders and loving Madden more than ever. Charter you are the man! With the roster update tomorrow I too am going to be starting my legit CCM. The only problem is I don't know who to start one with! I am a Giants fan, but I haven't had fun playing with them this year. I have played some CCM with the Panthers and have been enjoying that but I am not 100% sold. I played a game with the Colts and it wasn't bad either. I am trying to pick a team based on a jersey that I like (I know I'm not the only one who needs a team with nice jerseys! Especially a nice helmet.) and a team that is okay or mediocre but has some upside. Maybe a young QB, maybe a team in need of a RB I can draft after the season. I want a challenge where the playoffs will be a huge reward in the first season, but with some good GM work the future can be exciting. Any ideas on who to choose would be a great help!

Teams in my mind so far are:
Panthers
Colts
Seahawks
Raiders (although the jersey doesn't haveme sold)

I know this is a sliders thread and this post might be out of place, but I have been following this post since page 1 and feel like part of a community haha. I have searched for similar threads and can't find anything. Feel free to ignore this and Charter feel free to delete it (if you can do that). Thanks guys!
I like the Raiders because of D-Mac. The Colts because of Luck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »