Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #913
Rookie
 
fhs2's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackaceons
Which sliders are you using..did u ever post UR personal sliders

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
I used Charter sliders from first page, the the second one in the normal speed. Liked it a lot.
fhs2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:32 PM   #914
Pro
 
kiddlex's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Apr 2003
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I have the ones I'm using on the OP
Love your sliders. I commish a 6 user ccm and your sliders saved the game.

That being said how can I use your primary (first normal ones posted) slider and still get a user pass rush? Not a huge adjustment, just a slight tick more.

Thx!!
__________________
XBOX GAMERTAG: KIDD LEX 17 PSN: kiddlex
kiddlex is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:30 PM   #915
Be Good To One Another
 
The JareBear's Arena
 
OVR: 49
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 11,574
Blog Entries: 17
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Charter you've done great work. Thank you

When I get home tomorrow, assuming rosters have dropped, I will start my first real ccm with your set, only tweaks to juice CPU rushing and CPU rush defense (just a personal preference to always have those very very hard every year). I can't wait.

Go Chargers!
__________________
"Successful people do not celebrate in the adversity or misfortune of others."

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
The JareBear is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #916
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddlex
Love your sliders. I commish a 6 user ccm and your sliders saved the game.

That being said how can I use your primary (first normal ones posted) slider and still get a user pass rush? Not a huge adjustment, just a slight tick more.

Thx!!
i see a lot of this about not seeing a user pass rush, but i had 9 sacks in week 1 with the rams, 6 in week 2, 5 in week 3. i mean the rams d-line in this game is insane(it's all they've got) but still. kinda wonder why nobody else can generate a rush
stevenavm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:52 PM   #917
Pro
 
kiddlex's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Apr 2003
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenavm
i see a lot of this about not seeing a user pass rush, but i had 9 sacks in week 1 with the rams, 6 in week 2, 5 in week 3. i mean the rams d-line in this game is insane(it's all they've got) but still. kinda wonder why nobody else can generate a rush
That is odd. On default All Pro i had the LDE have way too much success. However with Charters sliders, no such luck. Im glad the crazy human success is gone, but I cant get in with even a full blitz?
__________________
XBOX GAMERTAG: KIDD LEX 17 PSN: kiddlex
kiddlex is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:14 PM   #918
Rookie
 
murphyy12's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Like most of us following this thread, I am loving the sliders and loving Madden more than ever. Charter you are the man! With the roster update tomorrow I too am going to be starting my legit CCM. The only problem is I don't know who to start one with! I am a Giants fan, but I haven't had fun playing with them this year. I have played some CCM with the Panthers and have been enjoying that but I am not 100% sold. I played a game with the Colts and it wasn't bad either. I am trying to pick a team based on a jersey that I like (I know I'm not the only one who needs a team with nice jerseys! Especially a nice helmet.) and a team that is okay or mediocre but has some upside. Maybe a young QB, maybe a team in need of a RB I can draft after the season. I want a challenge where the playoffs will be a huge reward in the first season, but with some good GM work the future can be exciting. Any ideas on who to choose would be a great help!

Teams in my mind so far are:
Panthers
Colts
Seahawks
Raiders (although the jersey doesn't haveme sold)

I know this is a sliders thread and this post might be out of place, but I have been following this post since page 1 and feel like part of a community haha. I have searched for similar threads and can't find anything. Feel free to ignore this and Charter feel free to delete it (if you can do that). Thanks guys!
murphyy12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #919
Pro
 
Bull_Market's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Chicago born & bred
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Charter you've done great work. Thank you

When I get home tomorrow, assuming rosters have dropped, I will start my first real ccm with your set, only tweaks to juice CPU rushing and CPU rush defense (just a personal preference to always have those very very hard every year). I can't wait.

Go Chargers!
Let me know what tweaks you make, id like to implement them.
__________________
#HellaBandz
In Gunna I Trust
Bull_Market is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:21 PM   #920
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyy12
Like most of us following this thread, I am loving the sliders and loving Madden more than ever. Charter you are the man! With the roster update tomorrow I too am going to be starting my legit CCM. The only problem is I don't know who to start one with! I am a Giants fan, but I haven't had fun playing with them this year. I have played some CCM with the Panthers and have been enjoying that but I am not 100% sold. I played a game with the Colts and it wasn't bad either. I am trying to pick a team based on a jersey that I like (I know I'm not the only one who needs a team with nice jerseys! Especially a nice helmet.) and a team that is okay or mediocre but has some upside. Maybe a young QB, maybe a team in need of a RB I can draft after the season. I want a challenge where the playoffs will be a huge reward in the first season, but with some good GM work the future can be exciting. Any ideas on who to choose would be a great help!

Teams in my mind so far are:
Panthers
Colts
Seahawks
Raiders (although the jersey doesn't haveme sold)

I know this is a sliders thread and this post might be out of place, but I have been following this post since page 1 and feel like part of a community haha. I have searched for similar threads and can't find anything. Feel free to ignore this and Charter feel free to delete it (if you can do that). Thanks guys!
I like the Raiders because of D-Mac. The Colts because of Luck.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 AM.

Top -