Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2012, 04:38 PM   #1009
Be Good To One Another
 
The JareBear's Arena
 
OVR: 49
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 11,574
Blog Entries: 17
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Its very interesting. Youre right. I have seen what you are seeing. WHen I tried CPU pass reaction at zero, routes were mirrored

When I tried it at 100, routes were mirrored, lol

How the heck are we supposed to work with that. I think it might be one of those settings where once you find one that works for you, you just gotta stick with it, cuz it will drive me crazy personally if I keep thinking about it.

Brian, I did start my real CCM. Started 2-1, now am 3-3. I have a long post saved in my notepad kinda like a journal. I am gonna post it on here after my 8th game.

I am not entirely happy with some of my tweaks but maybe after posting what I have seen so far you guys can give me advice....
__________________
"Successful people do not celebrate in the adversity or misfortune of others."

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
The JareBear is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:26 PM   #1010
Rookie
 
fhs2's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Just finished ny second game on offline CCM with your personal sliders. I'm 1-1 with the Bills. Lost to the Jets and win in OT against the Chiefs. My observations:

- Sanchez played lights out against me, completing almost 70% of his passes. Cassel was palying that way too. He was completing 66% of his passes until the half of the 3rd qtr when i started to sack him more and hi looked scared after that. Finished the game with 50% passing, was sacked 6 times, 3 by Mario Williams and played horrible in the 4th (threw 2 INTs) and in OT. I'm was a little concerned about this average QBs playing so well against me, but it was realistic since i don't have very good CBs ( all below 79 ovrl) and when i could pressure the QBs they regressed a lot.

- I had a lot of fumbles problems. Against the Jets Fred fumbled in the last drive killing me. But i had 2 fumbles in that game and more 3 in the second one. In only one time i was not protecting the ball. Jamal Charles also fumbled twice against me and Matt Cassel one more time. I think it's way too much, someone having same problems?

Overall the 2 games were amazing. Like i said, against the Jeets i had the opportunity to win in the last drive, but Fred fumbled and i was done. In the second one i was playing very poorly and Cassel very well. The game was 31-10 in favor of the Chiefs. I was able to rebound in the second half and tie the game with Nick Barnett recovering a fumble by Cassel in Mario's sack and returning to a TD with 2 minutes left in the game. I lost the coin toss in the OT but Jamal Charles fumbled in the very first play and i could kick the game winning FG.
fhs2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:30 PM   #1011
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Just finished ny second game on offline CCM with your personal sliders. I'm 1-1 with the Bills. Lost to the Jets and win in OT against the Chiefs. My observations:

- Sanchez played lights out against me, completing almost 70% of his passes. Cassel was palying that way too. He was completing 66% of his passes until the half of the 3rd qtr when i started to sack him more and hi looked scared after that. Finished the game with 50% passing, was sacked 6 times, 3 by Mario Williams and played horrible in the 4th (threw 2 INTs) and in OT. I'm was a little concerned about this average QBs playing so well against me, but it was realistic since i don't have very good CBs ( all below 79 ovrl) and when i could pressure the QBs they regressed a lot.

- I had a lot of fumbles problems. Against the Jets Fred fumbled in the last drive killing me. But i had 2 fumbles in that game and more 3 in the second one. In only one time i was not protecting the ball. Jamal Charles also fumbled twice against me and Matt Cassel one more time. I think it's way too much, someone having same problems?

Overall the 2 games were amazing. Like i said, against the Jeets i had the opportunity to win in the last drive, but Fred fumbled and i was done. In the second one i was playing very poorly and Cassel very well. The game was 31-10 in favor of the Chiefs. I was able to rebound in the second half and tie the game with Nick Barnett recovering a fumble by Cassel in Mario's sack and returning to a TD with 2 minutes left in the game. I lost the coin toss in the OT but Jamal Charles fumbled in the very first play and i could kick the game winning FG.
I'm still working on fumbles. The hard part was getting the CPU to fumble at all. Lol. You can raise those sliders if you need to
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 06:41 PM   #1012
Rookie
 
murphyy12's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm still working on fumbles. The hard part was getting the CPU to fumble at all. Lol. You can raise those sliders if you need to
Played 2 CCM offline games with your personal sliders. I am getting great fumble results for user and CPU.
murphyy12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:43 PM   #1013
Rookie
 
fhs2's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyy12
Played 2 CCM offline games with your personal sliders. I am getting great fumble results for user and CPU.
How much? I think i had too much fumbles. What i need to rise Charter and how much without impact the rest of the gameplay?
fhs2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:46 PM   #1014
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
How much? I think i had too much fumbles. What i need to rise Charter and how much without impact the rest of the gameplay?
Just raise fumble sliders until you get the results you like. It shouldnt have any effect on game play
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #1015
Pro
 
Bull_Market's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Chicago born & bred
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Just played my first game & ran up 625 yards on Dallas, one game I know, but im concerned.
__________________
#HellaBandz
In Gunna I Trust
Bull_Market is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 07:49 PM   #1016
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull_Market
Just played my first game & ran up 625 yards on Dallas, one game I know, but im concerned.
Need a just a few more details.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 AM.

Top -