Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2012, 05:09 PM   #1137
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordogg24p
My online CCM started using these sliders, so I thought I'd report my frustrations.

I just had Matt Schaub throw eight touchdowns against me playing as the Broncos. Twice I had AI-controlled Champ Bailey run out of the back of the endzone on man coverage. Arian Foster put up 150 yards and 2 TDs on 33 carries. Every AI tackle is a big hit, while none of mine ever are. I've gone three consecutive games without so much as a dropped interception from my defense. Man, zone, blitz, doesn't matter; there's always at least two guys open. All three games have seen the opposing QBs throw 90%+.

There's some instances where I'm sure I just suck, but then there's stuff that I don't have control over that screws me over constantly.
I assume your talking about the first Normal set. You just have to adjust sliders to your liking. Some guys think the sliders are way to easy. Play calling. Player skill. You might want to try the slow speed set.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:15 PM   #1138
All Star

orion523's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordogg24p
My online CCM started using these sliders, so I thought I'd report my frustrations.

I just had Matt Schaub throw eight touchdowns against me playing as the Broncos. Twice I had AI-controlled Champ Bailey run out of the back of the endzone on man coverage. Arian Foster put up 150 yards and 2 TDs on 33 carries. Every AI tackle is a big hit, while none of mine ever are. I've gone three consecutive games without so much as a dropped interception from my defense. Man, zone, blitz, doesn't matter; there's always at least two guys open. All three games have seen the opposing QBs throw 90%+.

There's some instances where I'm sure I just suck, but then there's stuff that I don't have control over that screws me over constantly.
Wow, that's one he'll of a beat down. Do you use game flow r do you call you're own game? I'm asking because in my tests yesterday and today with Charter's personal set I've honestly seen nothing of the sort(I use game flow), and I don't consider myself a wizard on the sticks, not at 41! I normally play as the MLB on defense if his assignment is a zone or a DT/DE if the LB's are in man or blitzing and overall my defense has been solid, as the Raiders and Chiefs. In my last test I lost to the Chargers 24 to 9 as Oakland.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:52 PM   #1139
Sim or Nothing

SpectreBugg's Arena

OVR: 2

since I would rather not read through 114 pages, or somwthing like that, to find my answer, Is your slow slider set for play now or CCM? I want to try them with my CCM but i now the two are completely different. if its play now, has anyone tried them in CCM?
Old 09-19-2012, 05:57 PM   #1140
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostbugg
since I would rather not read through 114 pages, or somwthing like that, to find my answer, Is your slow slider set for play now or CCM? I want to try them with my CCM but i now the two are completely different. if its play now, has anyone tried them in CCM?
They are for offline CCM mostly. I think they work in play now and maybe even online CCM.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:58 PM   #1141
Sim or Nothing

SpectreBugg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
They are for offline CCM mostly. I think they work in play now and maybe even online CCM.
Thank you very much. I did not want to do all that reading. lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2012, 06:22 PM   #1142
Rookie

gordogg24p's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Wow, that's one he'll of a beat down. Do you use game flow r do you call you're own game? I'm asking because in my tests yesterday and today with Charter's personal set I've honestly seen nothing of the sort(I use game flow), and I don't consider myself a wizard on the sticks, not at 41! I normally play as the MLB on defense if his assignment is a zone or a DT/DE if the LB's are in man or blitzing and overall my defense has been solid, as the Raiders and Chiefs. In my last test I lost to the Chargers 24 to 9 as Oakland.
I bounce around a bit between Gameflow and conventional, but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference for me.

I'm just shocked that I'm playing this poorly. I've been a primarily NCAA guy for the past three or four years, but I didn't think it would make this big a difference. I could be wrong, though.
Old 09-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #1143
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey man IMO I would put down the whatever helps you on defense. Just made a Bucs CCM on offline and im #1 defense in the league. The offence is perfect since im in the high teens low 20s on my offense.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:40 AM   #1144
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I just made some OP changes. Mostly to my Personal Set. I have testing and like some of the idea's of sliders equal to 100. My sliders were heading that way anyway so I thought I would try it. I also have been using 30 threshold and i really love it. Just give the new changes a try. I also went to default fatigue and Auto subs for CCM. Nothing else seems to work right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »